PDA

View Full Version : what color is your bodywash?

tarbabie
05-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Got a sample to try and I am trying to figure out what kind it is...

it is a clear color and smells like coconut...
my usual st ives- citrus! Love it!

Shann
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm using a garnier fructise that I won and it's green, don't know what "flavor" it is, don't really pay attn :p

but coconut sounds yummy! :D

ElleGee
05-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Cosmopolitan (pink) from Sephora.. Smells like cranberry almond

Jenefer3
05-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I use one called cashmere but I can't think of what brand it is..I think Caress...I'd go look in the bathroom but I'm having a lazy moment....it's a whitish kind of color

Mini
05-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Its white I guess or off white?? LOL I have no idea I dont pay attention but its Milk Protein and Honey from Softsoap I love it smells great

mirage7000
05-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Right now I have Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut and it's white. Love it!

peaceluver
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Mine is blue with little beads in it by Dial. Everything else breaks me out.

littlered1
05-02-2008, 10:45 PM
Its white I guess or off white?? LOL I have no idea I dont pay attention but its Milk Protein and Honey from Softsoap I love it smells great

I had so many samples of this from when I worked at the Salvation Army that I got sick of it.

Mine is Suave pink grapefruit....yummy!
Go to the store and smell them all like I always do anyways!

LunaChick
05-03-2008, 08:24 AM
I use one called cashmere but I can't think of what brand it is..I think Caress...I'd go look in the bathroom but I'm having a lazy moment....it's a whitish kind of color

I think you're thinking of Soft Soap. It's the brand I use in the summer and I use the cashmere scent and the shea butter scent (the brown one with the beads). In the winter I use Dove's ultra rich creme oil rosewood and coco butter. That's the best (imo) for extreme dry skin.