PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about people not doing their jobs.

buglebe
05-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Do you realize when we complain about people not doing their jobs that the same people who are complaining are the same people who aren't doing their jobs. I mean think about it. The woman who works at the phone company complains about the woman at the insurance company while the woman at the dry cleaners is complaining about the woman at the phone company. So if everyone seems to be complaining that no one is doing their job why can't each person become more conscientious. Seriously , if we go out to do 4 errands, at least 2 of them will have complications or a problem because of incompetence. No I don't work out of the home anymore, but I used to. I was one of those nurses who ran up and down the hall giving pain meds and everything else people needed and wanted,like a cup of coffee, and always it was within 15 mins but you would think I was just sitting waiting to do something for that one patient and was slow to inconvenience the patient.
Oh that doesn't make sense but I am sleepy. I am going to bed, night yall.

G'maDebbie
05-02-2008, 06:14 AM
I have no idea what that all meant lol

atprm
05-02-2008, 06:21 AM
LOL ... move over Debbie... I am with you on this one.

ElleGee
05-02-2008, 06:44 AM
It may be the muscle relaxers but I think I understood that.....

ladybugva
05-02-2008, 06:49 AM
I think I understand. We want every thing done for us, right now. But so does the person next to us who is waiting for the same thing. We complain about something when then delays that person's job which will eventually make some one else mad.

buglebe
05-02-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry. I did do a pretty pathetic job at trying to make my point. This is the point I was trying to make.
When Susie at McDonalds is packing a bag for an order she is not packing it right. At the same time that she is not packing the order right she is complaining about Debbie at the phone company because she, Susie, called the phone company to get her phone service changed and it wasn't done right. Debbie at the phone company, while not doing Susie's service right is complaining about Janice at the bakery who didn't decorate the birthday cake right for tonight's birthday party. Janice is complaining because Susie at McDonalds didn't pack her order right. So if all the people complaining about other people not doing their job would just spend another minute doing their job right we would all be so much better off. Now does it make better sense?

mosdata1
05-02-2008, 08:12 AM
I understood what you meant, however I am the exception to that rule. I complain about poor service, but I am always right. I always do my job well (better than well, I do it perfectly), so no one can ever complain about me

LOL:groupsmilie

But I hear you, if we would all only take more time to get our jobs done correctly, then there would be less complaints. As the bible says, take care of the log in your eye before you complain about the speck of dirt in the other person's (sic).

SLance68
05-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I totally understand as I am one of those people that do my job blindfolded and it is done correctly every time. It drives me insane when people don't do something correct the first time and don't understand why they have to redo the work. It would take less time to do it correctly the first time.

twinkiesmom
05-03-2008, 05:38 PM
all it is is drama when u hear other ppl whining about how the other person cant get the job done. Myself, I stay out of the drama and if I want something done, I do it myself. That way I know it's done right. And when the drama is going down in the other room, I shut my office door n keep doin my thing. Cant stand drama.

Pepsi4me
05-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I think some people dont take pride in doing a great job at their job anymore. They dont care & just want the money.

I always give 100% at my job & I am proud because of that. In the last 3months I have moved up 2 positions at work because I take pride & do great in my work.

Take pride in your job people no matter if you work at McDonalds or as a lawyer.

twinkiesmom
05-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Take pride in your job people no matter if you work at McDonalds or as a lawyer.

:yeah

tnfuhs
05-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Thats why my boss always asks a potential hire, if the jar is half empty, or half full. If the person says half empty, he don't hire them, cuz all they are after is a paycheck.