PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Club Buzz kit

RNB16
04-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Well I still have not gotten my Buzz kit for the Canadian Club :( and I emailed them to ask about it and these are the responses I've gotten.

(This I got last week)
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your email. It can take up to 3 weeks for a BzzKit to arrive on your doorstep. While it might not be there yet, we are sure that it's on the way and could be there any day now! Wait! What's that we hear? I think its the postman! Go have a look, we bet your BzzKit has arrived! Don't worry, we'll wait....No? Not there yet? Well, we bet it will be there shortly, so keep checking! We looked into your account and the package has shipped, so if you can just hold out a few more days, you'll be Bzzing away in no time! Thanks, JakeBzzAgent

(This I got today)

Hi Rebecca, We’re sorry that you did not receive your Canadian Club BzzKit! The BzzKit has been shipped so you should have received it by now. Unfortunately we are all out of stock and won't be able to reship you another bzzkit. We are terribly sorry about that. While we are unable to take you out of this campaign, we encourage you to read the online BzzGuide and share this information with your friends. We understand that you will not be able to experience this product fully, but we hope that you will still talk about the information available to you on the Campaign Home Page. But don’t be upset! Keep filling out the surveys on your agent home page so that we can match you to the exciting campaigns coming down the pipeline. We look forward to hearing from you again on these future campaigns! -BzzAgent

I seriously hope that my Logitec Remote Buzz Kit will make it to my house unlike this Buzz Kit. I've never had any issues before with getting the kits.

SHERY123
04-30-2008, 11:41 AM
i have always got my bzzkits. mmmmmmmmmm makes a person wonder thou...

ahippiechic
04-30-2008, 12:17 PM
I got the CC one but the Glade one was shipped and I never received it. They sent out another one and it got just 3 days later.

Jenefer3
04-30-2008, 01:07 PM
I had the Grey Poupon one not show up and they ended up sending out another one for me

RNB16
04-30-2008, 01:21 PM
I wish they were going to send another but they said they ran out. Bummed out but what can ya do. As long as my remote makes it I'll be thrilled!!