PDA

View Full Version : I feel so mentally tired

Adra
04-29-2008, 08:03 AM
exhausted

With all that i have had on me concerning my sister, (latest thing-she called me and asked me questions I told her only the truth, she calls mom tells her lies and stretches the things I did say gets mom upset she comes to my house and I respectfully and patiently told her what was said and how I felt and how hurt I get when she talks to me rough, I did not tell her sister lied just made sure the truth came out, this happened last week) Then BIL died and family got togeather . I had not seen some of them in 20 yrs. and so many of them looked so frail and unhealthy and I fear within 6 months there will be more family gone. And I felt so helpless watching dh cry and there was nothing I could say or do to make it better.

I slept last night from 10:30 until after 7 this morning. That is so unusual cause I generally don't need but 6 hours of sleep and even if i don't set my alarm I wake up after 6 to 6 and1/2 hours sleep. I just feel so tired.

Baby is here and he is a happy spot in my day. He is watching Lion King right now and I am able to type. But i have read to him and sung to him He loves if you're happy and you know it.

OK I'm rambling now. Just needed to talk

Take care kiss your loved ones cause it might be the last chance you get to tell them that you love them.

Unicornmom77
04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
I will continue to pray for you hun!!

I know, sometimes things just weigh on our minds and spirits, I hope you can find a way to lighten your load, a good way is to do just what you did, share.

magenta
04-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Adra you are such a kind and loving woman. You care about everyone with your whole heart. I can tell that from each of your posts.

Just know that you are in my thoughts.

Lild
04-29-2008, 09:14 AM
((((())))) I know how you feel.... being mentally exhausted is 100x worse than physically IMO..
I'm here if you need someone to talk to, just let me know...
I will be praying for you :)

DBackFan
04-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Just know we are all here for you Audrey and how much WE care!! HUGS my friend!! :hug

sheila_361
04-29-2008, 10:02 AM
big :hug

Adra
04-29-2008, 11:29 AM
I am overwhelmed-and I feel lifted by your posts. How kind you are

Thank you so much.

Lild
04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I am overwhelmed-and I feel lifted by your posts. How kind you are

Thank you so much.

People tend to care about other people (even if they don't "know" them) when they can tell the person is a sweet, kind person...
now twirl with me and smile :dancing:

BeanieLuvR
04-29-2008, 12:12 PM
(((Adra))) I am praying for you.

buglebe
05-01-2008, 09:27 AM
Mental hurts are so much worse than physical hurts. You can't just put a bandage on mental hurts. And there are so many things we want to fix but we can't. I know it hurt to see your husband cry. Just try to be there for him if he wants to talk or just have a hug.

ladybugva
05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Sounds like your mind needed that break. Even thought the PC your sweet heart and spirit comes though. It's obvious you are so loving and some times that can way on you so much b/c you hurt when others are hurting. I will continue to pray for you. ((hugs)) snuggle w/ that sweet thing in your house.