PDA

View Full Version : Bzz agent

dianepost
04-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I am doing the Bzz for aveeno positively ageless.
It has been a while since i was chosen for any campaign and i was pretty excited about this one,I have been wanting to try it for a while now.
I received the package today and there were only 5 sample cards in it.
they forgot to put the full size product in there.
I called them and they told me they were out of the aveeno and what ever i decide to do, drop out or buy the product myself and bzz about it would be my decision.
I guess i'll have to go buy it and then bzz about it for the points. Has this ever happened to anyone here before?

ahippiechic
04-28-2008, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't spend that much money just to get the points, not worth it to me.

dianepost
04-28-2008, 02:58 PM
maybe i'll just try the samples, there are 5 of them, if i notice a difference
(i am sure i won't with 5 samples) then i'll bzz.

ladybugva
04-28-2008, 03:02 PM
that's pretty crummy of them to do that. I don't think i would buy it either unless you wanted it to begin with.

Willow
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
That happened to me way back when they had a perfume that they were sending to people. All I got were a few sample vials. I emailed them about it and they sent me a whole extra kit. Then a few days later I got a package with just the full bottle of perfume in it. I'm assuming that it was just an oversight since they were able to send the extra kit and all. It sucks that they ran out and are just sending the samples of Aveeno. I am signed up for that one too but haven't received anything yet.

tarbabie
04-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Got my aveeno today! just tried it and it's burning my skin alittle - anybody else have that problem?

loveswolfs
04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
I havnt got my kit yet & if i only get the samples i will not go out and buy it to try, i'll just hand out the samples and do a one buzz & explain why they are only getting one from me.

tnfuhs
04-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Sorry that happened to you. I got my kit yesterday.

ahippiechic
04-29-2008, 06:34 AM
I havnt got my kit yet & if i only get the samples i will not go out and buy it to try, i'll just hand out the samples and do a one buzz & explain why they are only getting one from me.

Same here.

PrincessArky
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
try the samples first

Corinna
04-29-2008, 08:05 PM
What is suppose to be in the kit? I got mine today and all I got was the night cream and 5 samples.

dianepost
04-30-2008, 03:26 AM
What is suppose to be in the kit? I got mine today and all I got was the night cream and 5 samples.

i received the samples only

ElizKlug
04-30-2008, 05:00 PM
I have had the worst luck when it comes to receiving intact, complete Bzz kits lately. My Glade Flameless Candle arrived positively shattered into bits inside the plastic package inside the cardboard box. Their expert shipping department just threw it into a cardboard box with no packing materials and little wonder why it arrived demolished. Needless to say, when I reported it they did absolutely nothing about it.

Well, that was bad enough, but this week I received my Bzz kit for the Aveeno Cream. Well, inside the shipping box was the inner box. Inside the inner box was all the literature and a small, clear plastic box which was supposed to contain a jar of the product for me to use. The small plastic box contained absolutely nothing and the bottom flap was open. Looks like someone in the Bzz shipping department helped themselves to the jar, and then just packed up everything else and sent it to me!!

Once again, I contacted them and this is the response I received:

"We were terribly sorry to hear about the issue with your Aveeno BzzKit. It does seem rather strange that the sample was missing in that way from your kit, as it most certainly should have arrived in tact. We certainly recognize and sympathize with your frustration especially when paired with the issue of your Glade BzzKit. Unfortunately we were not given any extra supplies for the Aveeno campaign from our client and we will be unable to send you an extra sample to complete this kit. We would love to help you out, as we know how disappointing it is to receive only a partially full kit, but we just are not able to get another sample to send you. We hope that you are able to enjoy this campaign as much as possible with the coupons that were included. Again, our apologies."

They suck, and then they expect me to bzz these products??? I am one pissed off bee!!

Willow
05-01-2008, 05:44 AM
I received the kit yesterday and the I got the jar of cream and also the samples. I don't know if I will be using it after reading the warning about it causing you to burn easily if out in the sun. It said something about using a sunblock while you use this product and for up to two weeks after stopping. I have enough trouble getting sunburned. LOL

bichonlove
05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Haven't even seen the kit yet- I am not going to buy the product for $20.00 -

MsLynn
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
these are the reasons i got out of bzz

wubbywa
05-03-2008, 05:00 PM
I received the jar and samples with the coupons. No I wouldnt go out and purchase it either. I saw it at Targett today for 17.xx. If this does make a difference in my skin then I might pay it. I did like the last aveeno positively but I only get it with coupons and on sale.I couldnt believe how much packageing there was for that size of a jar. Wasteful.