PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever just wanted to run away?

buglebe
04-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I would like to run away for a few days. Oh yes I would take my husband with me so I don't know what I am running from.
We went to the saddest funeral yesterday. That is still on my mind. The guy was only 30. He was very religious and some of the stories they told about him at the funeral just broke my heart. He and his wife have been married for 7 yrs. Every Sunday he would go to the altar and pray for his wife to get pregnant. She is pregnant now. The boy is due in August. I try to not think about it but it just keeps coming to my mind.
The house is a wreck and I just don't feel like cleaning it up. I don't want to clean it up.
We were supposed to take our son and daughter in law out to eat tonight to a nice restaurant but he forgot and made plans to color my daughter's hair tonight. She has been after him for a couple of weeks so I didn't want to ask him to change that.
Today is bill paying day. I always hate bill paying day.
My cpap mask is broken. I finally got a new on Friday and broke it last night.
It didn't fit well and I kept pulling on it.
I would like to go back to bed but with no mask I couldn't sleep.
I have no idea what is for supper. I am thinking of having breakfast again.
I would like to go back to bed but without a mask I won't sleep.
But I am thankful I still have all my children.
I don't have a toothache like one person on here.
I didn't have anyone be rude to me like one person on here.
We are not as far in debt as we have been in the past.
I have a house, dirty, though it might be, it is paid for.
I miss my grandchildren. It's only been 2 weeks since I saw them.
So I would like to go somewhere , see something new, or old, and spend the night in a nice hotel.
Have you ever run away or wanted to?

CLARKS4
04-27-2008, 12:09 PM
I would like to run away from my debts. We are behind on everything and every time I turn around we are getting slammed with something else.

ladybugva
04-27-2008, 12:28 PM
((hugs)) so sorry it seems like every thing happened like that at one. I have felt like running away before. Hope tomorrow is better for you. Maybe you can watch a movie or TV show that makes you laugh. :)

janelle
04-27-2008, 12:43 PM
So sorry you are feeling down. Go out to eat with your husband even if they can't join you. Then go get yourself a little something pretty or a treat of some kind. Go for a walk with him and just talk. Hold hands and cuddle.

Do you have an pet? They always help to hold and pet them when no one else is available.

Take a nice warm bubble bath. Play your favorite soothing music.

Here is a big hug (((((((((buglebe)))))))))

Maybe some others on here can give you some more suggestions on what they do to feel better.

suprtruckr
04-27-2008, 02:01 PM
My cpap mask is broken. I finally got a new on Friday and broke it last night.
It didn't fit well and I kept pulling on it.

if you still have the old one swap the "rubber" from the new one to the old frame i've had to do that with mine from time to time at least that way you will have the cpap

gmyers
04-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I would like to run away from my debts. We are behind on everything and every time I turn around we are getting slammed with something else.

I know how you feel. We're not behind but we really racked up a lot of credit card debt since my husband didn't have a job. Most of it was for medicine my husband had to have. Over $500 a month. It'll take forever to catch up.

To the op I hope things get better for you and you feel better soon. Sometimes things can really overwhelm us. I agree with whoever said to go out just you and your husband that always makes me feel better to have time for just us.

lucimPI
04-27-2008, 02:23 PM
A dirty house is not the end of the world, you have been through a very emotional period and you just need some time. You will get after the house and it will get cleaned. Just put your vacuum out in the middle of an obvious room and let it set there. Anyone comes, tell them your in the middle of cleaning. I think that we have all wanted to run away at some point in our lives.
(B I G H U G ) and a big bouquet for someone special :flowers: :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet :bouquet

chib44
04-27-2008, 07:04 PM
I always tell my kids the mess isnt going any were clean it when ya feel better

BeanieLuvR
04-27-2008, 07:38 PM
(((buglebe)))

atprm
04-27-2008, 08:26 PM
So I would like to go somewhere , see something new, or old, and spend the night in a nice hotel.
Have you ever run away or wanted to?

well come on up! Weather here is mild and nice (in the upper 60's lower 70's), all the trees are blooming -- it's just beautiful spring in Michigan.

We have plenty of space both here and a block away at my Dad's house.

:)

We can go to the spa or go shoppin or maybe both!!

PrincessArky
04-28-2008, 04:56 AM
I hope you are feeling better soon

twinkiesmom
04-28-2008, 06:11 PM
(((buglebe)))

I was feeling the same way saturday. sorta. Was doing more of a 'awww, poor me' thing. Like I needed a prozac or something. Went to 7-11 n bought one of those energy bottles of crap and it actually worked! 5 hour Energy is what it's called. Only sucked down halfa btl but I sure felt better.

Hope you start feeling better.

myspirit
04-29-2008, 04:31 AM
~hugs~feel better soon!