PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY ... but sad too! LOL

atprm
04-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Man Attempts To Fill Up Imaginary Car
Kentucky Man Charged With Drug Trafficking

POSTED: 12:08 pm EDT April 21, 2008
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A Kentucky man was arrested on drug trafficking charges early Sunday morning after he was reportedly pumping gas into an imaginary vehicle, reported WLKY-TV in Louisville.

According to the arrest report, Metro Police arrived at a gas station in Louisville and immediately smelled marijuana coming from Joshua L. Moore, of Frankfort, Ky., who station clerks contend was filling up an imaginary vehicle.

Officers searched Moore and found "two large baggies" of marijuana and a large amount of Ecstasy. Police said Moore also had a cell phone and a large amount of money, which they said was indicative of trafficking.

Police said that more narcotics were located on Moore when he was being booked into Metro Corrections.

Moore, 25, was charged with three counts of trafficking.

Jolie Rouge
04-22-2008, 08:40 PM
so he was just pumping the gas onto the ground ?

atprm
04-22-2008, 08:46 PM
beats me...

I have a suspicion he wasn't pumping actual gas... just standing there pretending to pump gas, because I can't imagine that the clerks would turn the pump on for him.

Jenefer3
04-23-2008, 01:57 PM
beats me...

I have a suspicion he wasn't pumping actual gas... just standing there pretending to pump gas, because I can't imagine that the clerks would turn the pump on for him.

I could see them turning it on if he paid - you never know if he has a little gas can or something - but I don't see that they would just stand there and let some guy put gas on the ground. Gas stations get fines and stuff for messes like that.

If gas prices keep going up, I might be driving an imaginary car :rolling