PDA

View Full Version : This is so weird

aprilblues
04-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I have NOT been able to find my son's stroller for over a month now. I noticed it was missing about a month ago. How weird is that? This is a full size stroller and not something you just lose! It came with his infant car seat. I have called the mall here because we use it alot when we go to the mall. I also called Target and felt stupid because I just cannot see leaving it in a parking lot. I just would NOT do that. But it's not at either of our parents house and we never go anywhere else overnight so this is sooo weird. I know there are times when we leave our door unlocked but here you can do that..it's not too uncommon. My dh doesn't think that someone came into our house and took it...he said they would have taken our computer or something. It's just bugging me because I can't find it..lol. How ridiculous is that? Losing something THAT big? LOL.

Heidi
04-22-2008, 11:12 AM
A friend of mine just had her double stroller stollen out of the back of her van. Do you ever leave the stroller in your car?

aprilblues
04-22-2008, 11:42 AM
A friend of mine just had her double stroller stollen out of the back of her van. Do you ever leave the stroller in your car?

Yes we do now that you mention it. Dh and I were trying to remember if we had taken it out or if it was left in there and someone took it out of the trunk? We don't lock our car so they could have pushed the trunk button open to get it but I still can't imagine someone around her being that gutsy. This is a very laid back safe place to live.

Adra
04-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Someone came into our carport one time and stole our lawn mower. This was not a riding mower or even an expensive push mower-it was a 159.00 dollar simply nothing fancy push mower. We called the police and he said that when someone steals something like that they arelooking for a 5 dollar hit. They surely did not steall it to mow their lawn.

So I assume that is what happened with your stroller . Someone wanted quick money. Probably for drugs.

Like I said before - scary times

freeby4me
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM
What it turns out for me when that happens is its usually in plain sight but hiding, like under a coat or something.

Hopefully you can find it!

LunaChick
04-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Speaking of things going missing....one of my box fans just got up and left my apartment. I don't know where it went and I asked hubby if he did something with it and he was just as confused as I was. I ended up buying a new fan but really, how does a box fan just get up and lose itself? lol

iluvmybaby
04-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Speaking of things going missing....one of my box fans just got up and left my apartment. I don't know where it went and I asked hubby if he did something with it and he was just as confused as I was. I ended up buying a new fan but really, how does a box fan just get up and lose itself? lol

My bro's stroller was stolen by a crack head

buglebe
04-22-2008, 07:41 PM

Exactly the same way a pressure cooker does!

I have wondered because I have 3 grown children who "borrow" stuff. I will be at their house and see something of mine. But they all said no to the pressure cooker.