PDA

View Full Version : ok so nervous!

chazsgirl
04-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Wednesday is the big day(only if my lawyer can't get a continuence). i am so nervous I have never gone through an unemployment hearing before! My fear has always been speaking in public or infront of alot of people, namely being put on the spot. I have never been the center of attention (except for those dreeded birthdays) and now I will. I am scared I might not win and it is killing me! i have a really nice lawyer who is even giving me deals on $$. Ok so I was his damn secretary today copying all the crap he needed for me but he still charged me for the copies, hmmm... but actually it felt nice to be asked to do work outside of the house! I wanted to ask him for a job. I pretty much handed him everything he needed for the case, I had fun doing research that would crush them *****e$..teehee.. ok seriously I am only nervous with 1 question "would you do it again if you could do it over?" I say yes but I am dammed if I do or don't. if I say yes I am admitting to being wrong and am smug, if I say no I am admiting that I was wrong and would want to change it if I could, but really if I knew then what I know now I would have went for the gold and told that crack whore off. Ok no I wouldn't have but still I am getting sadder about the whole thing and now I am sinking to the bitter part of the company. Before I had no blame but now I am finally deciding that I am upset that I was there for almost 7yrs and it took less than 2weeks to fire me for what a customer said I did! ugh..... I have gotten alot of help (the company helpped with the $$ thanks profit sharing. raspberries to you!!!) but I have gotten alot of support on here and some $$ help when i needed it! I promise that I will always help you all when I can! i will be back on wed. with the results! xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

ahippiechic
04-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Good luck!

Kimberly61
04-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Not sure of all that has happened to you but I wish you the best of luck!

gmyers
04-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Good luck I hope you win.

Bahet
04-21-2008, 11:28 PM
Not sure what happened but good luck. If asked if you would do it over again you can always say "No, I would have gone on break at that time."

myspirit
04-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Blessings sent for them to rule in your favor!

tsquared
04-22-2008, 03:18 AM
Good Luck to you

BeanieLuvR
04-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Good luck!!

magenta
04-22-2008, 05:11 AM
I don't know what is going on, but wanted to wish ya Good Luck!

Army-Mom
04-22-2008, 05:23 AM
Good luck!

dv8grl
04-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Sending GOOD LUCK Vibes your way.. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

You'll do FINE! :top:

G'maDebbie
04-22-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm not really sure what all took place, but I wish you the best of luck!

dv8grl
04-23-2008, 06:22 AM
UPDATE!?!?! How did it go? I know you won't "know anything" for a week or so, but how do you feel?