PDA

View Full Version : bzz reports IM SO MADDDD

BBELEAZAHR
04-17-2008, 08:57 AM
Okay I had some free time this morning so I was looking around on Bzzagent and if you click on the map you can then view all bzzreports (updated hourly) So I did and the majority of them are so simple(I coppied this one off of there for an example)

I was at the store and saw a lady looking at a bottle of shower cleaner. I told her to buy the scrubbing bubbles shower cleaner and she said okay.

I am sure this report will get the SAME quality credits as I get for my detailed reports. I include all the details. Most of the reports I looked at were just like this one. MAKES ME MAD!!!!!!!
:getyou :getyou :getyou :rules :getyou :getyou :getyou :getyou

ilikefree
04-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Are you serious?! I ALWAYS give details, quote me and the other person and so much more! I am curious as to how many points the people get for stuff like that?

mosdata1
04-17-2008, 09:23 AM
I know, I have been looking at them this past week, and just thinking, why do I bother writing such detailed reports. I just keep telling myself that they must only be getting 1 point. I don't think I would have the heart to continue, if I thought that they were getting the same scores I am (I have no problems lying to myself occassionally - lol).
I think I've only received a "5" three times, and I am do try to include as many details as possible.

BBELEAZAHR
04-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I usually get 30bzz points and 3 quality rarely 5. I am just wondering how come there are SO MANY reports like that one. I think those kind of people are scamming the system and should be removed.

ilikefree
04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
I think those kind of people are scamming the system and should be removed.

I agree. Then maybe at least I'd get in on some more campaigns.

flute
04-17-2008, 09:41 AM
I try to give as detailed a report as I can give, when I bzz. Then I get talked to for not giving "enough details" I seem to get that every time and ya my reports are more than 1/2 sentences, they're whole paragraphs.
Feel like it's never enough :(

CLARKS4
04-17-2008, 09:45 AM
I always get told the same thing. I give detailed reports(when I get in that is), anyway they always say you didnt give enough details. Hello what else do you want there clothes size and color, shoe size, I could go on and on but I wont. I really thinking about just letting it go. I never get in anyway.

mosdata1
04-17-2008, 09:48 AM
They have never asked me for more details - so I guess that's a good thing, but people who just give 1 or 2 sentences, that's just crazy. They should restrict their campaigns. I didn't get into the Tropicana one, but saw some pretty lame reports for that too.

flute
04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
I can't see how to read other bzz reports

BBELEAZAHR
04-17-2008, 10:06 AM
I can't see how to read other bzz reports

log in and on the right side there is a map of the us click there and it will take you to another page then click view all reports. it will show lots of them just click on the one u want to read and it will show it

BBELEAZAHR
04-17-2008, 10:11 AM
I forgot to say the bzz report exampl I gave, she is tier 2

galeane29
04-17-2008, 10:34 AM
I try to give as detailed a report as I can give, when I bzz. Then I get talked to for not giving "enough details" I seem to get that every time and ya my reports are more than 1/2 sentences, they're whole paragraphs.

I have seen you when you "buzz" you do talk alot more LMAO

SLance68
04-17-2008, 10:40 AM

I think that response is just a cut and paste thing that they put in all of my reports. I turned one in that was excessively long in my opinion and got the same 30 points & 3 quality points. So now I just keep them short and to the point - very few quotes unless they were really good.

4diego
04-17-2008, 10:47 AM
That is crazy! And they made it to Tier 2 with those? I am a 2 and I leave long, detailed reports. I always get 30 pts. and a 3 also, no matter how long & detailed my reports are!

Beso
04-17-2008, 10:55 AM
That is crazy! And they made it to Tier 2 with those? I am a 2 and I leave long, detailed reports. I always get 30 pts. and a 3 also, no matter how long & detailed my reports are!

Me too... But somehow I made it to Tier 3. and holding on by the skin of my teeth...

Willow
04-17-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't do the bzz reports anymore. I haven't in months. I always gave a lot of detail and put a lot of effort into them and half the time I would be given less points than what I should have gotten. I still get invites even though I don't do them. I just got one the other day for Claritin ready tabs. I won't qualify for any of the rewards but that's okay because by the time I have enough points all they have left are those donation type rewards.

loris520
04-17-2008, 11:23 AM
I don't do the bzz reports anymore. I haven't in months. I always gave a lot of detail and put a lot of effort into them and half the time I would be given less points than what I should have gotten. I still get invites even though I don't do them. I just got one the other day for Claritin ready tabs. I won't qualify for any of the rewards but that's okay because by the time I have enough points all they have left are those donation type rewards.

They just changed there rewards program. Finally!!! It now says

The old rewards system is gone for good (and for better). Don't worry if you didn't get to use your BzzPoints before now. Starting soon, you'll be able to fully enjoy all of your points.

Our new and improved rewards system is on the way. Be on the lookout for more details around the site!

flute
04-17-2008, 03:04 PM
I have seen you when you "buzz" you do talk alot more LMAO

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ who me?????????

Sandy -I agree, they cut & paste -

cpbaby
04-17-2008, 04:25 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ who me?????????

Sandy -I agree, they cut & paste -

Ok, I CANT go into it in open forum, but NO THEY DONT.....TRUST ME.......If there is anything yall know about me, its that I dont tell yall chit.

wubbywa
04-17-2008, 05:24 PM
I usually get the 30 pts too but for some reason I dropped back down to level one. I am in for claritin, canadian whisky, glade candle, just got an invite to aveeno. Now how can Iget these invites and drop a level?? I give details also I never had posted an opinion on the frog ponds but I would click on those and figured it shows that we went to the sight so we must get some credit for that. I really think that the people that are way up there do a lot of bs also or spend hours and hours just looking at their sight.

tnfuhs
04-17-2008, 06:32 PM
canadien whisky???? sounds yummy! lol

ahippiechic
04-17-2008, 08:07 PM
I got the Whisky one too!

mosdata1
04-18-2008, 07:18 AM
I usually get the 30 pts too but for some reason I dropped back down to level one. I am in for claritin, canadian whisky, glade candle, just got an invite to aveeno. Now how can Iget these invites and drop a level?? I give details also I never had posted an opinion on the frog ponds but I would click on those and figured it shows that we went to the sight so we must get some credit for that. I really think that the people that are way up there do a lot of bs also or spend hours and hours just looking at their sight.

When you are accepted into a campaign, but haven't done any buzz yet, it reduces your points - stupid way of doing thing, I know. They should not do that for at least after the kits are mailed out.
Anyway, I hope they continue to improve the way things are done.

Jenefer3
04-18-2008, 08:01 AM
I was turning in one of my bzzreports and my computer was doing it's dumb virus scan thing, which freezes up my computer, and I, of course, got frustrated and ended up submitting my bzzreport with about 20 words. I went to the contact page to let them know what had happened and if I should just resubmit it but with all the information. I never heard back from then but about 2 weeks later, I got an email saying my bzzreport had been approved or whatever so I went to go see what they said. I got 30 pts for it and 3 quality credits and all they said was we'd like to hear more.

sunie
04-19-2008, 06:06 AM
When you are accepted into a campaign, but haven't done any buzz yet, it reduces your points - stupid way of doing thing, I know. They should not do that for at least after the kits are mailed out.
Anyway, I hope they continue to improve the way things are done.

I knew my quality score dropped! So far I've received 5 for both of the bzz reports I've done since I resigned up, when I figure out why I'll let you know:huh

Anyway I agree, they shouldn't drop it until you sign up and DON'T do it.