PDA

View Full Version : my weekend

tljohn123
04-14-2008, 07:36 AM
Well, we went to KY to see my niece and brother and sister in law. My niece is a gorgeous lil girl and that Kentucky accent is HILARIOUS for a four year old!!!

Anyhoo.....we also drove to Mammoth Caves---the kids went in there, not me cuz I'm clausterphobic (and my dog was with me) and drove back home. That was a long trip. Only to get home and find that people were in our house that we specifically requested not to be in there. The person that allowed it to happened believes they can do whatever they want, and now they are mad because we want our key back.

We got back safe and sound, but gosh are we tired.

ladybugva
04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Glad you had a nice visit.

so some one let people in your house when you weren't home? I would be mad also. Was any thing broken or missing??

tljohn123
04-14-2008, 10:42 AM
lots of things were out of place, nothing missing that we can see but we don't know yet.

Wonder how they would feel if we went rooting thru their things, eating their food, going thru their cabinets.....

mosdata1
04-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Very happy you got home fine. I would also be furious is someone let other people into my house! Boy would they get an earful! None of those people would be allowed back in my house - even with me home! What a lack of respect.

tljohn123
04-14-2008, 10:48 AM
and you know.....this person doesn't even think they did anything wrong! Even his ex says....ohhhhh you have to forgive and forget now....WTH!

mosdata1
04-14-2008, 11:38 AM
and you know.....this person doesn't even think they did anything wrong! Even his ex says....ohhhhh you have to forgive and forget now....WTH!

Once I made sure nothing was missing - because if it is, it's his responsibility! You better believe I would forget - I'd forget his number, I'd forget to answer his calls, I'd forget he existed.

tljohn123
04-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Once I made sure nothing was missing - because if it is, it's his responsibility! You better believe I would forget - I'd forget his number, I'd forget to answer his calls, I'd forget he existed.

Ohhh I like this! I told sweetie to make sure he stuck to his guns on this one and not to back down. He says he won't, but we'll see.

So far, nothing missing thank god. And the offending party hasn't shown up today to give us the key back. It does look like they had a hell of a party here though!

SLance68
04-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Ohhh I like this! I told sweetie to make sure he stuck to his guns on this one and not to back down. He says he won't, but we'll see.

So far, nothing missing thank god. And the offending party hasn't shown up today to give us the key back. It does look like they had a hell of a party here though!

Oh hell no - don't wait on getting a key back - they have things at Home Depot that will fix that they are called NEW LOCKS. Much easier and you don't have to deal with the offenders that way.

cpbaby
04-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Mammoth Cave? I live 45 min from there...lol. Sophie, born and bred Kentucky 4 yr old, sounds like Forest Gump.....Shes pretty country sounding even for me.

tljohn123
04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
she came and gave us the key back...but basically told us it was OUR fault! Because we had someone else other than her stay and let the dogs out! WHAT????????????

kelblend
04-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Just be done with them. The fact that they threw a party in your house when they were supposed to be taking care of it just proves that they don't respect you nor your property. I seriously doubt they will change anytime soon. They aren't even taking responsiblity for it. I'd be done.