PDA

View Full Version : Ugggggh

starlite763
04-10-2008, 01:39 PM
UGGGGH............... I never recieved an email to respond to the hersheys bliss party and I needed tobe one of the 1st 10000 to reply and now I get an email saying that I wasn't one of the first 10,000, yeah I guess I wasn't!!!! Considering I never recieved crap saying I needed to reply!!!!

Shann
04-10-2008, 02:22 PM
don't feel bad I didn't get that email at first and saw ppl here were getting accepted last week, I signed into my account to have it say something about getting my party started, so I did that and then received the email like four days later. I've also gotten the acceptance email twice now :confused: there must be somethig screwy w/ their system. Anywyas, I'm really sorry you didn't get in either :(

DBackFan
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Sorry girl, I am not in either

CLARKS4
04-10-2008, 04:41 PM
don't feel bad I didn't get that email at first and saw ppl here were getting accepted last week, I signed into my account to have it say something about getting my party started, so I did that and then received the email like four days later. I've also gotten the acceptance email twice now :confused: there must be somethig screwy w/ their system. Anywyas, I'm really sorry you didn't get in either :(

I think something is wrong with their system to. Sometimes I can log in and then others I cant.

Thamlet
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM
UGGGGH............... I never recieved an email to respond to the hersheys bliss party and I needed tobe one of the 1st 10000 to reply and now I get an email saying that I wasn't one of the first 10,000, yeah I guess I wasn't!!!! Considering I never recieved crap saying I needed to reply!!!!

I got the exact same email THREE times today. I never got an email to verify my email address for that party either. SUCKS!!!!! :getyou

JKATHERINE
04-10-2008, 06:43 PM
In DH's account, he got an acceptance email today that said that he was a finalist and needed to be one of the first 2000 people to set up their party page in order to be a confirmed host. That was at 7:03 am. Then at 3:51pm, 3:54pm and 3:55pm he got the "sorry" email three times! I definitely think there's something wrong with their system today...lol

starlite763
04-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Anyway to contact the houseparty people?