PDA

View Full Version : WHAT! I didnt get in?!?

Mini
04-10-2008, 12:33 PM
How the crappin heck did I not get in when everybody else did? *Sigh* I wanted some chocolate dangit! I was looking forward to having a party especially since they NEVER accept me!! Thought for sure with 10,000 Id get one..oh well. Hope everyone else has fun with their parties and you eat a piece for me...Sorry this is such a stupid vent but its free chocolate lol

Thanks for Your Interest in Hosting a Hershey’s Bliss™ Chocolate Party

It’s always hard to inform wonderful applicants like you that because of overwhelming interest and a limited number of spots, we were unable to select them as house party hosts.

Shann
04-10-2008, 12:34 PM
you've got to be kidding, aww Mini I'm so sorry :hug I cannot believe that like you said it seems like everyone here who applied got in. If I have any extras want a gift bag?

galeane29
04-10-2008, 12:39 PM
This is the 1st one I have gotten in for a long time. Well I take that back, the stupid shoe one awhile back I got but wtf?

mosdata1
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
How the crappin heck did I not get in when everybody else did? *Sigh* I wanted some chocolate dangit! I was looking forward to having a party especially since they NEVER accept me!! Thought for sure with 10,000 Id get one..oh well. Hope everyone else has fun with their parties and you eat a piece for me...Sorry this is such a stupid vent but its free chocolate lol

Thanks for Your Interest in Hosting a Hershey’s Bliss™ Chocolate Party

It’s always hard to inform wonderful applicants like you that because of overwhelming interest and a limited number of spots, we were unable to select them as house party hosts.

I got the same message. I have never gotten one, but figured that this was almost a 'sure thing'. Oh well, maybe next time.

freeby4me
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I dont think I even signed up for this one so dont feel too bad LOL

Qtxann315
04-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I didn't get in to... guess we're on the same boat.

earnhardt1
04-10-2008, 12:50 PM
omg i just checked and im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuggerbug
04-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I've signed up for lots house parties and haven't gotten accepted for a single one.

DBackFan
04-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I didn't get in either but thats ok because I SURE don't need the chocolate anyway! LOL I have hosted several in the past so its just as well. Sorry MIni!

loveswolfs
04-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I never get in any of them either. So dont feel too down.

Mini
04-10-2008, 01:41 PM
you've got to be kidding, aww Mini I'm so sorry :hug I cannot believe that like you said it seems like everyone here who applied got in. If I have any extras want a gift bag?

:hug Thanks for the offer but then Id feel bad since others didnt get in also. I did email them(no not about not getting in lol) and they said they are gonna have larger parties in the future and more people will be accepted but Im not gonna hold my breath lol

Jenefer3
04-10-2008, 02:05 PM
I know I'll have at least one extra because one person I invited already said she had other things to do that weekend...pffft her loss...I'd be more than happy to share it with someone because I really don't need to eat any extra

cuddlebugg
04-10-2008, 06:38 PM
I didn't get in either, oh well will keep trying.

tljohn123
04-11-2008, 04:41 AM
apparently I would have been accepted but I never replied to their email that they never sent me! That's what the email I got last night said!