PDA

View Full Version : mypoints searches!!

whatever
04-10-2008, 08:46 AM
I contacted them yesterday asking them where my points were. conviently overnight they showed up, only for a lousy 10 pts:getyou I am Po'ed to say the least!! i always do 15 at the least to make sure to get the 50. I will keep pestering them till the make it right!!
Has this happened to anyone else??

nelda
04-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Mine showed-up today too, but I got the entire 50 points. I always check my acct immediately after I do the searches and see if I have 10 that say "shopping", and I usually have to do a few more. Apparently some searches don't "count".

Hmm, this is tempting, but I don't want to screw-up my computer or have them spying on me...They are now giving 500 points to download their toolbar. Then after using it for at least 30 days they will also give another 100 points.
For anyone that wants to do it... www.mypoints.com/toolbar

whatever
04-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Hmm, this is tempting, but I don't want to screw-up my computer or have them spying on me...They are now giving 500 points to download their toolbar. Then after using it for at least 30 days they will also give another 100 points.
For anyone that wants to do it... www.mypoints.com/toolbar

I toyed with it myself, but then i thought the same thing you did. I have enough to handle doing the ptr's. LOL

Hopscotch
04-11-2008, 09:22 AM
So we can do searches without downloading the toolbar and get the points, right? I don't want to download it either so I wasn't sure it the searches would count. Thanks

Hi, Can someone explain a little more about the searches? Do we have to download the toolbar or can we get credit for just doing the searches from the web site?

kiki72m
04-13-2008, 08:41 AM
where do i put links if i want ppl to sign up under me on rewards programs ?