PDA

View Full Version : Reps

Mom2-3boys
04-08-2008, 07:26 AM
Ok....since I really don't do much in this board except read and occasionally post I learned about what reps. are today....so for everyone who has sent a comment THANKS!

ladybugva
04-08-2008, 08:01 AM
your welcome :) but sorry if I rep you w/ the same comments. LOL I forget sometimes what I have said.

Adra
04-08-2008, 08:47 AM
I have a Rep Question-

How much comment will the comment section hold?

You all know that sometimes i get carried away typing details and trust me it is no different when I send rep, I type and I type and then I think maybe it won't hold oll of this and instead of backspacing and erasing some of it I hit the button to send and then wonder if the little space held it all.

ladybugva
04-08-2008, 08:54 AM
i have gotten some long rep and it had 3/4 smilies (the active ones LOL) and it holds it all,. I think it holds a lot but I sadly don't know the exact number

Crick
04-08-2008, 08:57 AM
I have a Rep Question-

How much comment will the comment section hold?

You all know that sometimes i get carried away typing details and trust me it is no different when I send rep, I type and I type and then I think maybe it won't hold oll of this and instead of backspacing and erasing some of it I hit the button to send and then wonder if the little space held it all.

I have received some long reps. Sent you one to see just how much I could type. I typed until it wouldn't hold anymore. LOL If you want to count the characters and spaces to let us know how many spaces until the rep is filled, have fun. My guess is it will stop at a certain point as it did in the rep I sent you. Everything I typed before it stopped should have went through. You'll know at the end....this much!!! ;)

Adra
04-08-2008, 09:15 AM
It hold "this much" I got it all

Thanks Crick

Crick
04-08-2008, 09:21 AM
It hold "this much" I got it all

Thanks Crick

YW...it was my first time running out of space to type rep. Who would think at my age I would still have another first time? :rofl:

CLARKS4
04-08-2008, 09:38 AM
I have some that are really long to. I like the rep. It makes a bad day go good. LOL

dixiechicken
04-08-2008, 09:56 AM
I got a few of you in here :) I love repping when i am able!

flute
04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Yea I"ve gotten some really long ones too - I try to keep it short but it holds alot in there!