PDA

View Full Version : ughhhh...

chazsgirl
04-06-2008, 07:17 PM
I have no idea if this is a vent, a whine, or a cry! I just have had so much thrown at me this past 2 months that I have no idea where to run! I was gonna leave then I lost my job, filed for unemployment and wondered if I was going to get that, got it thought everything was ok then they appealed the answer no I have to fight them, the appeal process freezes the money they give you so I get 0 to pay my rent, the gov will only give me 1/4 of what i need, but I am set with food, so while we cuddle in a cardboard box we will have lots of food! I have no ins. the kids do though thank goodness, hubbie and I have none and alot of meds we need, including his insulin that's $300 every other month. He has been in the hospital and they are throwing him out due to no ins. I feel like I am a test rat and they put me in a maze and each corner has someone punching me in the nose! what the heeck can I do? I feel like I have to do everything and have no help! thanks for letting me cry! oh and
SO MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME SO FAR!

**HUGS TO YOU ALL**

CLARKS4
04-06-2008, 07:41 PM
:hug :hug :hug

tnfuhs
04-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Lots of hugs to you!!!

ttistin
04-06-2008, 08:23 PM
((Hugs)) I am sorry you are going through all this.

gmyers
04-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I understand how you feel. After taking so long to get his CDL now my husbands having a problem getting a job because of his COPD. He didn't get the first one because of breathing problems. Now he's at another truck company for orientation and he's having problems again. And we don't have any insurance either. I'm really worried about his health. He's trying so hard, even though he's sick, to get a job. I didn't mean to hijack your thread I really hope things get better for you and your family.

chazsgirl
04-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I understand how you feel. After taking so long to get his CDL now my husbands having a problem getting a job because of his COPD. He didn't get the first one because of breathing problems. Now he's at another truck company for orientation and he's having problems again. And we don't have any insurance either. I'm really worried about his health. He's trying so hard, even though he's sick, to get a job. I didn't mean to hijack your thread I really hope things get better for you and your family.

well at least your busband is trying to get a job I can't even get mine to file again for SSID. good luck to you to!

twinkiesmom
04-06-2008, 11:00 PM
well at least your busband is trying to get a job I can't even get mine to file again for SSID. good luck to you to!

umm, i'll bet that's where the bulk of your stress is. Not having a partner that's willing help out.

sry u'r going thru this. I hope things look up for you. At least you got the kiddies taken care of. Hope u get help w/rent soon.

BeanieLuvR
04-06-2008, 11:46 PM
I am really sorry you are having to go through this. :hug

Char
04-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Geeze, seems like sometimes you have to look up just to see the bottom... guess that's what 'when it rains, it pours' means.

Sounds like you have really been slammed... been through a few times like that in my life as well.

As my dad used to say "this too shall pass".

Hope things start looking up for you, and fast !

PrincessArky
04-07-2008, 03:04 AM
sending prayers your way

Memedav
04-07-2008, 03:34 AM
Sending prayers to you! Hope things turn around very soon. Also, have you tried any local churces/agencies for help with the rent? I'm not sure exactly how that process works but hopefully someone will be able to help you. Take care of yourself and your babies! Things will get better! Big hugs to you!

whatever
04-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Hope things go better for you soon!!