PDA

View Full Version : cell phone

kmtsn
04-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Hello we got DD a Lg cell phone in december have had it to the verizion store 2 times the plug ins are crap so I am going there again tommorrow thank goodness that there is a year warranty. I was wondering if anybody else has one of these phones and if so have you had these problems? my phone hubbys phone and our 2 sons phones are fine.

earnhardt1
04-06-2008, 03:49 PM
what kind of lg i have issues with my lg chocolate

SLance68
04-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I have a LG C2000 (camera phone - nothing fancy) and it works great. I have had it for 2 years now with no problems.

Shann
04-06-2008, 04:19 PM
when I was w/ verizon many many years ago I had an LG phone, never again. Their charger ruined my phone so I had to get a refurb and I had constant problems w/ connection. A few months after I got it I found out Luke had the exact same phone and so did my dad and his wife, they had no problems w/ theirs but when Luke talked to me we'd always be disconnected, I've done research and some phones are just crappy, like something in them makes you have bad connection, it's not just where you are. When you go back I'd look into getting a different phone (ie not LG or not that model) and see if you have better luck.

kmtsn
04-06-2008, 06:39 PM
My daughter has a voyager i called verizion tonight because it shut off and will not turn back on they said they will send a new phone keep the battery and charger i said what if its the battery to? they said 20 bucks because after 4 months batteries cost i said what if its 8 months? then it would be 30 bucks ok send a phone i said suppose to get it tuesday its a 400 phone i guess the chargers are free so i hope we get this figured out my family has 5 phones no problems

iluvmybaby
04-06-2008, 07:05 PM
I have had nothing but trouble from my Verizon Razr b 4 it got stolen

kmtsn
04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
i have a verizon razr have had no trouble knock on wood almost have had it for 2 years

cpbaby
04-06-2008, 09:01 PM
I have a LG C2000 (camera phone - nothing fancy) and it works great. I have had it for 2 years now with no problems.

My DH had one of these and had NO trouble out if it...till Saturday when it decided it didnt to live with us any longer and now we cant find it........Apparently he lost it somewhere and nobody has found it. No calls have been made on it, but I called it so much, the battery has died so now we have no hopes of finding it. Im going tomorrow to get my old LG CG255activated for him.....