PDA

View Full Version : Now I have a vent and whine

Adra
04-06-2008, 07:06 AM
This is really so petty I am almost ashamed to voice it- but here goes

I have had so many wonderful people send me supportive rep, rep from people that have prayed for me, rep that was prayers, and I want so badly to keep these so that I can go back and reread them when I am feeling sad or down. I went this morning to look at my rep and people had already sent rep sending prayer and support for grandson. I went down to reread some of my favoites and one of my favorites had been bumped down and out of the list. It was a prayer for me, sent by someone special and now it is gone. sob

I wish there was a way to keep them forever.

mosdata1
04-06-2008, 07:09 AM
Can you C&P and email them to yourself?

pepperpot
04-06-2008, 07:33 AM
:agree

ahippiechic
04-06-2008, 07:34 AM
You could copy them to notepad or Word doc and save them to your PC.

Adra
04-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Good suggestions, I never once thought of these.

thank you

I have a personal blog, I could just paste my favorites there.

Now why didn't I think of that, slapping self in forehead with palm of hand.

ladybugva
04-06-2008, 08:01 AM
That's ok I would not have thought of that either. That's great advice for the next time. (on the blog).
have a blessed Sunday :)

lucimPI
04-06-2008, 10:37 AM
My vision--Adra giving herself a V8. I am glad that you were able to find a way to save. I know people have sent me rep that has been so very nice and some that brightened my day because of the laugh I got and was so sorry to not be able to go back and read them. So we both have learned something today..:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Adra
04-06-2008, 12:08 PM
lol Lucim, I must be slow today. I had to read that several times before I "got it"

cute