PDA

View Full Version : I Hate It When>>>>>

christianw27
04-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Ok...I've been trying to get a new job forever...

I had my second interview at a place last week that said I would know either way by LAST friday....

no call.....no call on monday, tuesday....wednesday I sent an e mail that just said thanks for taking the time to interview me...hope I hear from you, still interested in the job....

I get an email back that says thanks for checking, we haven't offered the job to anyone yet and we hope to have an answer today....blah, blah.....

STILL no answer....I'm dying over here....I need a job....I know they checked my references.....etc...:beamup

tnfuhs
04-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Wishing you some luck, hopefully you'll hear something soon, Keep bugging them!!

ladybugva
04-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Good luck on the job. I know thats frustrating. You want to know but you don't won't to bug them too much that they take you off it's so hard to know where the line is on stuff like that. Contacting them again to say thanks was a good thing got your name up there. But ITA it's frustrating to expect to hear something but get nothing. Keep us posted.

iluvmybaby
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Ok...I've been trying to get a new job forever...

I had my second interview at a place last week that said I would know either way by LAST friday....

no call.....no call on monday, tuesday....wednesday I sent an e mail that just said thanks for taking the time to interview me...hope I hear from you, still interested in the job....

I get an email back that says thanks for checking, we haven't offered the job to anyone yet and we hope to have an answer today....blah, blah.....

STILL no answer....I'm dying over here....I need a job....I know they checked my references.....etc...:beamup

It is GREAT that you got an email back, I would call today, it doesn't hurt to ask as long as you are respectful