PDA

View Full Version : magenta... just wondering, have been for a long time !

Char
04-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Hey magenta ! Hope you find your way to this thread ! You have been here forever... and I totally LOVE your screen name ! (I think I've told you that)

Anyways, I have wondered many times, but never asked... the name, "magenta", did you get it from the crayon box, the "Rocky Horror Picture Show", or just the color name in general ?

Some things just reek of kewlness, lol, and that name does ! :dance

G'maDebbie
04-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Don't you know "Magenta" is from Blues Clues! lol

Char
04-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't you know "Magenta" is from Blues Clues! lol

LOL! No ! All I know is, it's a color, a crayon color, a flower color etc... just a color... and the name of a charactor in The Rocky Horror Picture Show...lol, the, Rocky Horror was from the 70's, so, they came before the Blues Clues...LMBO ! That counts for something I think...lol

I don't have kids and have never watched the Blues Clues ! LOL!

magenta must be MIA... I would like to know where she chose the name from...

magenta
04-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Yep, she is right! It came from Blues Clues.

I never seen Rocky Horror Picture show. I didn't even know there was a character in it with that name until I think Hippie mentioned it in one of the "How'd you get your screen name" threads. LOL

Char
04-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Yep, she is right! It came from Blues Clues.

I never seen Rocky Horror Picture show. I didn't even know there was a character in it with that name until I think Hippie mentioned it in one of the "How'd you get your screen name" threads. LOL

Oh, k...lol, I have always wondered ! Thanks for clearing that up for me ! :D

It's a neat flick, Rocky Horror, I even own it on DVD... magenta is an awesome character from the movie !

Willow
04-02-2008, 05:26 PM
I think I also asked if it was from Rocky Horror. LOL Kevin and I go and see it at the theater. It's a different experience each time.