PDA

View Full Version : UGG, the mud

myspirit
04-01-2008, 05:42 AM
I love my puppies more than most anything.I let them in this morning and because of all the rain, I've got mud EVERYWHERE. I just steam cleaned carpets too. If I could just teach them to wipe their feet! :)

aprilblues
04-01-2008, 05:46 AM
Aww, I know what you mean. Only my Pom is 5. Him and my dd got mud all over my kitchen yesterday so yes I was mopping my floors. I have that ceramic tile that is hard to keep clean!

PrincessArky
04-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Spaz has days he comes in and you can't even tell he is white lol

magenta
04-01-2008, 05:57 AM
My puppy stays out of the mud, I take him out on the leash and walk all the way around to the back of the house, where there is higher elevation.

If I could teach my boys to wipe their feet and take shoes off on the mud porch I would be a happy camper.

It is raining here again today, so more mud for us!

Lild
04-01-2008, 07:13 AM
OMG, that happend to me this morning, it rained last night, and the kids rain out with the dog, when they came in, mud was all over the dining room floor, dog paw prints and kid foot prints....
I feel your pain girl!

Kimberly61
04-01-2008, 08:15 AM
my dogs kinda wipe their feet...when they are done doing their business and come back up on the porch I tell them to walk around and they will walk around all over the back porch. It really helps cut down on the doggy mud paws! Plus when they know when I ask them to walk around they will get goodies for being so good about it.

Mary_Jo3
04-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh the memories.
We had our kids trained, hubby and I would say "ooooo icky feet, icky feet go get in the tub!!". And they would run jump in the tub and one of us would run water over their paws, just hold them in the running water and if it was really bad we would wash off their tummys. They had their own towel. Then it would be treat time.