PDA

View Full Version : at this point i just want my money back!!

whatever
03-29-2008, 12:42 PM
I bought some coupons a week ago from a lady. well her husband accidentally threw half of them out. so she keeps trying to come up with other coupons to sub. for them. I don't want other ones!! I have tried nicely telling her this. Now she won't respond! I emailed her yesterday afternoon and still nothing. She is online now. I just now told her i would like to have my money back and she does not have what we agreed upon. And i am not buying other coupons i don't want!! I feel i have been more than patient at this point!:tearhair

BlueBerriTerri
03-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Yeah, she should just refund your money. If she is unable to meet her end of the original deal, you should get your money back without her trying to pressure you into accepting coupons that you don't want or need. I hope she is decent enough to give you a refund.

freeby4me
03-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Yeah, she should just refund your money. If she is unable to meet her end of the original deal, you should get your money back without her trying to pressure you into accepting coupons that you don't want or need. I hope she is decent enough to give you a refund.

Yea that.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-29-2008, 05:31 PM

I agree.

who is it? Leave feedback also.

atprm
03-29-2008, 05:51 PM
if she is on another board... file a report with Garnette Blanton.

if she is on this board, go to JKatherine

squirt661
03-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Again so sorry. Just how do you always manage to get involved with nasty wrotten people from this board, as there are a few. I feel your pain, and I hope things do work out better for you, as what you do go thru totally sucks. Good luck in the future, and maybe just quit being so nice in believing people. I do not mean no insult to you, I AM on your side, as you are a good person. Wishing you better luck in the future. I also you being the kinda person you are, never mentioned this persons name, even though you could have. In reality, most people do not have the personality you have, as had it been me or you, our names would have been in caps broadcasted as loosers, cheats and whatever on this board. God bless you for your patience and it's always a blessing sharing your problems.

flute
03-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Again ss whatever.

Does ss mean so sorry?

I'm sorry whatever, ((hugs)) that's rotten of her, you are in the right!

squirt661
03-29-2008, 07:14 PM
YES, SS, means so sorry. Does this now mean I cannot use SS, or are you, and I have no idea why, because I have no idea who the hell you are, but, this message was meant for whatever, and NOT you. Thank you, for getting involved but, my sympathy was for whatever, and just btw, who are you again LOL. Have a good weekend, and thanks for answering my post, but just fmi, did you offer to help to whatever LOL. Hope and I know I will be meeting up with you again soon, and I have no idea why LOL!!!!!!!!! And to say ss "whatever" that is the posters name, so what did I do wrong???

iluvmybaby
03-29-2008, 07:59 PM
I bought some coupons a week ago from a lady. well her husband accidentally threw half of them out. so she keeps trying to come up with other coupons to sub. for them. I don't want other ones!! I have tried nicely telling her this. Now she won't respond! I emailed her yesterday afternoon and still nothing. She is online now. I just now told her i would like to have my money back and she does not have what we agreed upon. And i am not buying other coupons i don't want!! I feel i have been more than patient at this point!:tearhair

Leave the appropriate feedback, report her as a bad trader, and file a complaint with paypal .... you only have 30 days to do this and 7 days have already passed. I hope you get your money back!

Just how do you always manage to get involved with nasty wrotten people from this board,

It sad that there are bad eggs everywhere

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-30-2008, 05:33 AM
Yes!! Put in a paypal complaint, include the emails the two of you exchange.

galeane29
03-30-2008, 07:22 AM
YES, SS, means so sorry. Does this now mean I cannot use SS, or are you, and I have no idea why, because I have no idea who the hell you are, but, this message was meant for whatever, and NOT you. Thank you, for getting involved but, my sympathy was for whatever, and just btw, who are you again LOL. Have a good weekend, and thanks for answering my post, but just fmi, did you offer to help to whatever LOL. Hope and I know I will be meeting up with you again soon, and I have no idea why LOL!!!!!!!!! And to say ss "whatever" that is the posters name, so what did I do wrong???

:confused:

atprm
03-30-2008, 07:35 AM

what the heck?

galeane29
03-30-2008, 07:36 AM
what the heck?

I said it first LOL

whatever
03-30-2008, 10:39 AM
She finally gave me back my money!!!:dancing: I did contact a moderator.
Its not on this board squirt. Thanks so much for your kind words. And EVERYONE ELSES!!! :) but its on a coupon trading site.
It was just frustrating when she kept trying to sub. coupons i was NOT willing to pay 10% for. ESP> internet printouts.
I hate when i have bad ordeals, trading coupons helps me save hundreds of $'s a year!! Last night we went to walmart and i saved over $50. Several items were free With the overage!! :dancing:

Here is what she posted on the refund at paypal:
Okay here you go, LOL

iluvmybaby
03-30-2008, 03:09 PM
She finally gave me back my money!!!:dancing: I did contact a moderator.
. coupons i was NOT willing to pay 10% for. ESP> internet printouts.

Here is what she posted on the refund at paypal:
Okay here you go, LOL

As far as I know, most stores no longer take internet printout coupons due to the fraud that was going on. I am glad you got your $$$ back, you go girl!

PrincessArky
03-31-2008, 06:17 AM
stories like this keep me from trading on here or anywhere else

galeane29
03-31-2008, 06:46 AM
stories like this keep me from trading on here or anywhere else

Same here i'll do a RAOK every now and then but never trades/swaps.