PDA

View Full Version : Sister back in jail

peaceluver
03-28-2008, 03:10 PM
This morning I get a collect call from jail. I did not take the call, I already knew who it was. Yep with court for custody of her son less then 2 weeks away she gets herself put back in jail. Why is she back in jail you may ask, because she just couldnt be bothered to show up to a courtdate. I have no idea how long she will be in there but she keeps calling here and I finally refused the collect call instead of no picking it up. That way she would stop calling because I do not want to talk to her. All she is worried about is her car and getting someone to bring her some eye solution. I have had it, I hope the judge sees that she has no intention of changing and gives us full custody.

April78945
03-28-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry :(

pepperpot
03-28-2008, 03:51 PM
....... I hope the judge sees that she has no intention of changing and gives us full custody.

From what you are describing, that sounds like a good plan......good luck.:)

tnfuhs
03-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Good luck! If she can't take care of herself, she sure doesn't need to be taking care of her kids, you are doing the right thing. Don't give up and keep the faith that all will go well for you.

Tasha405
03-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Good luck! If she can't take care of herself, she sure doesn't need to be taking care of her kids, you are doing the right thing. Don't give up and keep the faith that all will go well for you.

ITA! Good luck! :hug

myspirit
03-29-2008, 04:05 AM
Maybe we oughta set her up w/ my BIL!

Willow
03-29-2008, 05:46 AM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know it's your sister and you probably hate to see her in that situation but it's going to look better for you in court.

Freebeemom
03-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Hasn't this been going on for years? Unless I am mixing you up with another person on the boards. Is she bipolar? I am sorry that you all have to go through this. I hope that you realize that it is probably for the best that she is locked up. For her child, too.

Hang in there.

peaceluver
03-30-2008, 02:01 PM
This has been going on for just over a year. When sister went to jail in the end of Jan 07. She is not bipolar just a drunk and drug user. Once again its everyone makes mistakes as she demands the family to take care of her life. My only concern at this point is to take care of her son.

iluvmybaby
03-30-2008, 03:18 PM
This has been going on for just over a year. When sister went to jail in the end of Jan 07. She is not bipolar just a drunk and drug user. Once again its everyone makes mistakes as she demands the family to take care of her life. My only concern at this point is to take care of her son.

My first concern would be for my nephew too, I hope that she is able to get some help so she doesn't choke in her own vomit one day, you can't control HER actions unforuntely.

How old is your nephew? How long have you been taking care of him?

HUGE hugs for you, you rock!

PrincessArky
03-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Well if this hasn't changed her nothing will. I too hope the Judge sees that your nephew needs someone stable to take care of him.