PDA

View Full Version : My BIL what a dumb@$$

myspirit
03-27-2008, 02:58 AM
He, Adam, got busted for selling dope, (METH). Anyway he's facing a long well deserved prison sentence. He seems to think that my husband and I should put up his $200,000 bond.
He is a complete bumb, mooches off of his Mom (he's 35), won't work, lies like crazy is just a complete dumb@$$.
His mooching girlfriend called last night and asked my husband to sign for his bond. I guess she's a dumb@$$ too! Because Adam is in jail, she seems to think that all of his family should support her because she's got a two year old. Not even Adam's kid by the way.
One more time, can I say DUMB@$$.
I forgot, Adam has told his other brother that he plans on skipping town. Dumb @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cpbaby
03-27-2008, 03:28 AM
Hoo Boy, sounds like you got the good brother, thank goodness! My EX-BIL was about as stupid as your BIL, so I feel plenty sorry for you.

Army-Mom
03-27-2008, 03:44 AM
sounds like one of my family members..but he is munching off people he must not be very good at what he does...(sorry) that is the first thing that came to my mind. And it is early and I am still not awake..

Lild
03-27-2008, 06:09 AM
There is always that one family member or inlaw that expects everything given to and done for them...
((((()))))

taz69
03-27-2008, 06:42 AM
Tell his girlfriend to bake a cake with a hacksaw in it-because as far as you are concerned it's the only way he is getting out! You are so right-what a dumba$$!

MsLynn
03-27-2008, 08:26 AM
i think i'd call all the bondmens that work around there and tell them not to put up a bond, cause he says he's gonna skip.

pepperpot
03-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Tell his girlfriend to bake a cake with a hacksaw in it-because as far as you are concerned it's the only way he is getting out! You are so right-what a dumba$$!

i think i'd call all the bondmens that work around there and tell them not to put up a bond, cause he says he's gonna skip.

:agree

PrincessArky
03-27-2008, 09:04 AM
He, Adam, got busted for selling dope, (METH). Anyway he's facing a long well deserved prison sentence. He seems to think that my husband and I should put up his $200,000 bond.
He is a complete bumb, mooches off of his Mom (he's 35), won't work, lies like crazy is just a complete dumb@$$.
His mooching girlfriend called last night and asked my husband to sign for his bond. I guess she's a dumb@$$ too! Because Adam is in jail, she seems to think that all of his family should support her because she's got a two year old. Not even Adam's kid by the way.
One more time, can I say DUMB@$$.
I forgot, Adam has told his other brother that he plans on skipping town. Dumb @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God what a loser

LitWtch
03-27-2008, 10:24 AM
There's a reason I prefer friends over family.....

cpbaby
03-27-2008, 11:33 AM

I know a lady that has a sign hanging over her doorbell:

"FRIENDS WELCOME, FAMILY BY APPOINTMENT":covereyes

Mary_Jo3
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM

Oh I so need that, I think I will print one off now.

LOL

LitWtch
03-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Yep - we regularly tell the family to make an appointment.

Beso
03-27-2008, 02:31 PM

Thats good! I think that might come in handy.

Some BIL never grow up!

Qtxann315
03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Geez what a dumb butt! I can't believe he's telling other people that he's going to skip town and then have you and your hubby sing for his bond. Obviously he doesn't care about your financial needs.

ang in NC
03-27-2008, 07:40 PM
stay away from him and her!

Jackie_Blu
03-27-2008, 08:45 PM
stay away from him and her!

Most definitely, on all counts

ITA and Id like to add there's also a reason I prefer animals (pets) over most people.....

Shann
03-27-2008, 09:04 PM
yikes! I agree w/ MsLynn, how ridiculous on his part. I'm so glad my family isn't like that, not that I would be signing their bond especially since you're responsible for paying that money back.

Taterbo
03-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Oh my what a train wreck...

twinkiesmom
03-28-2008, 04:36 AM
Adam sounds like my bro. always expecting others to do for you and clean up when u fall.

do society a favor, keep his dumbarse in a cell. U do the crime, do the time.

xsweetestx
03-28-2008, 04:55 AM
You said your BIL why is the heck is he calling you and not his mother??? and the balls of his GF calling you!!!! Give me a break....Dont take there phone calls,,Bad news...GL

myspirit
03-28-2008, 05:06 AM
You said your BIL why is the heck is he calling you and not his mother??? and the balls of his GF calling you!!!! Give me a break....Dont take there phone calls,,Bad news...GL His Mom already told him NO. We all feel, Do the crime, pay the time!

kelblend
03-30-2008, 08:19 PM
People are just amazing, aren't they? I know the type and I simply don't answer the phone.