PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Southcoast Enterprises?

tuggerbug
03-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I checked my bank account last night and there was an NSF charge. I freaked. I haven't had a problem like that since I was a teenager! I called the bank and they said this Southcoast Enterprises tried to take money from my checking acct. via a check card purchase :getyou . I don't keep much in there so it wouldn't go thru. They reversed the NSF charge and opened a dispute. I had to cancel our check cards. This is scary :yikes ! Anyone ever hear of them?

Heidi
03-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Never heard of them, but Google says:

Description:
The company manufactures and supplies chemical-safe equipment for the semiconductor industry and clearooms. Products include chemical storage cabinets for acids and flammables, chemical transport carts for acids and flammables, tables, shelves, and dispensers in polypropylene or stainless steel. Custom designs are encouraged. The products meet fire codes and cleanroom standards.

ilikefree
03-27-2008, 06:26 AM
Wow, sounds like scary stuff. You sure you're not planning on making a bomb or something? J/K...good thing you caught it.

jnc880
03-27-2008, 06:32 AM
well thats stinks someone messes with your account then you have to go and change everything, this is why i dont buy stuff off the net with my account not that the ones you sell to will do something but its like everyone gets your info..??You WERNT MAKING A BOMB Were YOU??...lmao sorry that happened to you:hug

Willow
03-27-2008, 06:35 AM
I thought I read a post in vent/whine about this a while back.

Jenefer3
03-27-2008, 06:54 AM
I looked on the BBB and there were 2 listings...one said that there were no complaints (does home remodeling and construction) in the last 3 years and the other one said that they were still gathering information about the company as it was a new one....I know that doesn't really help you though.

tuggerbug
03-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Me...make a bomb???? Yeah, right. I all but flunked chemistry! I think the teacher passed me because he felt sorry for me. Anyway, this has scared the heck out of me. I found myself checking my account twice today from work. Geeze!!!! I gotta get a grip!!!!!!!!