PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton and posse drove by my house an hour ago...

Char
03-26-2008, 09:13 AM
He came to do rally for Hillary... she was here just three weeks ago. Bill has been here several times, but Hillary only twice that I know of.

I live one street over from the city Rt. 50 through way, and I guess they didn't want to use the main strip, so, they drove up our residential street. They never annouce that stuff ahead of time. It's maybe 6 blocks from here to the school he spoke at.

Crick
03-26-2008, 09:26 AM
He came to do rally for Hillary... she was here just three weeks ago. Bill has been here several times, but Hillary only twice that I know of.

I live one street over from the city Rt. 50 through way, and I guess they didn't want to use the main strip, so, they drove up our residential street. They never annouce that stuff ahead of time. It's maybe 6 blocks from here to the school he spoke at.

Did you get pictures? When they had the Republican debate here I was headed home and looked over at the car beside of me. There sat Mitt Romney.

Char
03-26-2008, 09:47 AM
No, no pics... I had no idea they would be driving up my street ! From the airport, there are so many ways they could get to where they were going, which was a school about six or seven blocks from me, I didn't even go to the rally ! LOL! I'm such a slacker... :D

mirage7000
03-26-2008, 10:09 AM
That is cool! Love when the unusual happens around here. I live near a stadium and helicopters were flying around I heard for a movie. It was awesome to see planes flying in formation for a Sabre game there too! :dancing: