PDA

View Full Version : Kwame (Detroit) got his ass NAILED today!

atprm
03-24-2008, 08:28 AM
I am absolutely ECSTATIC!!

It's about damn time that that SOB got nailed for all the crap he has put our city, our county, and our STATE through!

WHAT A HORRIBLE EXAMPLE of our state he is!!!

at no less than a total of 45 years prison time worth of charges levied against this jackazz and his lover.

Maybe now we will find some satisfaction as Wayne County residents and HE should repay the $8.4 MILLION that us taxpayers forked out for his issues.

atprm
03-24-2008, 08:36 AM
12 Felony counts with 8 being solely on Kwame and 7 on Christine Beaty.

But the best is yet to come...

What about the Manoogian party? What about Tamara Green? What about the fired unlawfully officers (incl. a deputy police chief) ?
What about the sex text messages.

This dude is FARKED!

atprm
03-24-2008, 08:58 AM
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15690883/detail.html

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-24-2008, 09:09 AM
The Mayor and his aid right? Hiding their affair or something..text meeages. I read about it in my local paper. He refused to hand in his resignation and they can't oust him..right?

atprm
03-24-2008, 09:35 AM
city charter says that they can oust him after he is convicted...however, the State Attorney General is looking at state charges, and I am SURE the Feds are watching too. and our WORTHLESS Governor can oust him if she wants to step up for the state.

Because what has NOT been mentioned on the AP (worldwide) is all the damn money he has spent -- $400 babysitter's bathing suit with taxpayer money, all the hotel rendevous (sp?) with taxpayer money, the CUSTOM Lincoln Navigator for Mrs Kwame, (the list is long, the price tag is HUGE on taxpayers).

the ******* needs to go! His ego needs a house of it's own.

peanut92973
03-24-2008, 09:40 AM
i'm glad he needs to get his .

atprm
03-24-2008, 10:02 AM
bwhahahahahahaha...

Kwame "I am deeply disappointed with the prosecutor's decision"

he thinks he will be VINDICATED.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. stupid farker!

tsquared
03-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Sad thing is if it was a normal person with no power then they would of been gone a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time ago and sitting their butts in prison already!!

atprm
03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
:rofl

this just keeps getting better...

I researched the attorney on the Michigan Bar website (if you practice here, you have to be on their website as a member)...

Webb (his new atty) is NOT listed to practice in Michigan.