PDA

View Full Version : well he did it.

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 10:31 PM
my dad called me today and said he had my house sold, and i hvae to get out, i don't have anywhere to go or any money to get there if i did. I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM.... i don't care for me, but its not fair to my boys.

Aloha from paradise
03-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Is your Dad related to my Dad? That is a crappy thing to do to his own daughter. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything turns out ok.

myspirit
03-23-2008, 10:52 PM
How could he sell your house?

lizmolik
03-23-2008, 10:55 PM
I am so sorry! I know you have been going through a lot. If you don't mind me asking though...where is you mom? Usually mom's are understanding...maybe she will let you stay there until you can get a place for you and your boys? I will pray that everything will turn out okay for you! HUGS!

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 10:57 PM
How could he sell your house?

its actually the house he's letting me live in. it was my grandmothers and he got it when she died. it was less than a month ago he told me he might have to sell it.. but now he's telling its sold.

oh well hell of a father huh?? doesn't care he's putting his daughter and grandsons out in the street.

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 10:58 PM
I am so sorry! I know you have been going through a lot. If you don't mind me asking though...where is you mom? Usually mom's are understanding...maybe she will let you stay there until you can get a place for you and your boys? I will pray that everything will turn out okay for you! HUGS!

lets just say, my mom has as much love for me as my dad does. I swear i do not belong to that family, surely there was a mix up at the hospital, and i'm with the wrong family.

gmyers
03-23-2008, 10:59 PM
You would think he could at least offer ya'll a place to live till you can afford to get a new place to live. Man some people shouldn't ever be parents.

myspirit
03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
RU an adult?

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 11:09 PM
RU an adult?

uh yeah..

myspirit
03-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Then why is it his responsibility to provide you and your sons with housing? I'm not trying to start a fight, just understand where you are coming from.

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 11:26 PM
he gave me this house 2 years ago. then everytime we were supposed to go have the deed put in my name, he was conviently 2 ill. i spent the past 2 years taking him to the dr everytime he called..i'm talking radiation treatments everyday. 40 miles to his house, then another 50 to the dr, then back to his house, then back to mine, then to work from 3-11.. doing his grocery shopping, mowing his yard. anything he needed. he tells me he wants me out NOW.

I'm not saying its his responsiblity. but i'm a single mom with 3 boys.. i work 2 jobs and trying to go to school. barely get by as it is.. since he called me and told me he was gonna have to sell it i've been looking, but anything i found was either not liveable or way to expensive for me to afford. but some more notice would have been nice. no one has come to look at it, so i figure he's lying and he's sold his house and wants to move to his one. (he can get over $100,000 for is and this is only like $45,000.) but either way, still leaves me no where to go and no time to save a little money for the move.

myspirit
03-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Sending you blessings. Hope you can get it all worked out. Remember, His Kharma, not yours.

MsLynn
03-23-2008, 11:30 PM
the way i'm getting hit right now, i think i musta been hitler in a past life or something.

myspirit
03-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Stay strong! Things will get better, honest! 2005 really sucked for me, my hubby died, I had a major stroke, almost lost everything including my life. But 2006 thru now, whoop, whoop. One helva ride!~major big/big hugs~

myspirit
03-23-2008, 11:39 PM
check your PM.

Shann
03-24-2008, 12:19 AM
((((Lynn))))

lizmolik
03-24-2008, 12:28 AM
lets just say, my mom has as much love for me as my dad does. I swear i do not belong to that family, surely there was a mix up at the hospital, and i'm with the wrong family.

I'm so sorry hun! I wish there was something I could do for you! I will send prayers your way, and If there is anything I can do, just let me know! (((HUGS)))!

nightrider127
03-24-2008, 04:22 AM
Sorry Mslynn. That is terrible. I will say a prayer for you.

You have more time than you think you do. Make him formally evict you.

Army-Mom
03-24-2008, 04:41 AM
I am so sorry you are going thru this..I will keep you in my prayers.

MsLynn
03-24-2008, 05:43 AM

if he does that i'll never be able to rent around here, everyone checks the court records and if you've had an eviction they won't rent to you. its best i just get out and cut him out of my life completely.

flute
03-24-2008, 05:48 AM
I am so sorry! I wish I could help you! He sucks as a father, human being, etc!!

Freebeemom
03-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Wow, that stinks....didn't you know about this though? I thought I remembered a post about this a few months ago.

MsLynn
03-24-2008, 06:18 AM
Wow, that stinks....didn't you know about this though? I thought I remembered a post about this a few months ago.

he told me he was gonna have to sell it... now he's telling me ITS SOLD, and wants me out by the end of the month!!!!. NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN COME TO LOOK AT IT... so i was floored to say the least. and yeah i've been looking. and go to look at a place hopefully today.. so keep your fingers crossed.

PrincessArky
03-24-2008, 06:21 AM
sending prayers your way. I sure was hoping he wasnt really going to go through with it and so quickly too :(

dv8grl
03-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Hope you find a great place today and you can finally write your dad off.

flute
03-24-2008, 06:26 AM
Prayers sent.

Njean31
03-24-2008, 06:50 AM
that's terrible. i would not doing anything else for him at all. i would cut all ties. i hope you can find somewhere.

sheila_361
03-24-2008, 06:57 AM
my thoughts and prayers are with you MissLynn, that's just so awful of him to do.. :hug

MsLynn
03-24-2008, 07:00 AM
i just wanna say, to those of you that offered to help me out in any way... thanks so much, but we'll get by.. your offers are so much appreciated.. its nice to know that someone cares about me anyway...

THANKS AGAIN.

dangerousfem
03-24-2008, 07:03 AM

That was going to be my suggestion too..

if he does that i'll never be able to rent around here, everyone checks the court records and if you've had an eviction they won't rent to you. its best i just get out and cut him out of my life completely.
I think it would still be worth the risk... you can always disclose the information first... tell them the story....a lot of people will understand

i just wanna say, to those of you that offered to help me out in any way... thanks so much, but we'll get by.. your offers are so much appreciated.. its nice to know that someone cares about me anyway...

THANKS AGAIN.
good luck!

tnfuhs
03-24-2008, 07:06 AM
Sending lots of prayers your way so everything works out for you. I would also cut out going to see him, or help him out. You don't deserve to be treated that way, especially your kids.

Bahet
03-24-2008, 08:12 AM
(((hugs))) and prayers coming your way.

ElleGee
03-24-2008, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE=MsLynn;95833389]. now he's telling me ITS SOLD, and wants me out by the end of the month!!!!. /QUOTE]

this month?!?!?!?!

Lild
03-24-2008, 08:51 AM
I hope everything works out for you:)

LuvBigRip
03-24-2008, 09:47 AM
What state do you live in? Check into tenants rights and make him follow the letter of the law.

DrGrin
03-24-2008, 10:47 AM
What state do you live in? Check into tenants rights and make him follow the letter of the law.

I agree. I would think that by the law, he would have to allow 30-60 days to move out.

ElleGee
03-24-2008, 11:01 AM
I agree. I would think that by the law, he would have to allow 30-60 days to move out.

that is only if you have a lease, not a month to month rental

gonnascream
03-24-2008, 11:08 AM
that is only if you have a lease, not a month to month rental

nope, even squatters have rights (not calling you a squatter hun) but i'm just saying to anybody thaat has had a roommate they have had to throw out, unless there was some WRITTEN NOTICE of abatement, they (your idiot dad) has to give you 30-60 days at LEAST. take this time to find a place, then get an attorney and sue him for everything you did to the home.

trust me, he can't come to your home and move you out, nor can he get the sherrifs to do it unless there is a court order.

buttrfli
03-24-2008, 12:16 PM
In Oklahoma, he has to give you a 30 day notice. He can go to court and get a 5 day eviction notice, but if you are current with rent (not sure if you pay him or not, I didn't read all the posts) he will have a hard time getting an eviction notice.

You do have rights Lynn.... even if you don't pay rent and even if you are month to month.

mosdata1
03-24-2008, 12:20 PM
I would think that legally he would have to give you more notice. Maybe you could submit something to him, in writing, letting him know since he called you last night (this AM - whichever) you are going to take that as your 30 (or 60) day notice and will be out of the house by April 30th.

LuvBigRip
03-24-2008, 01:07 PM
And do NOT pay next months rent, even without it, he would have to file paperwork, depending on your state

ElleGee
03-24-2008, 01:19 PM
nope, even squatters have rights (not calling you a squatter hun) but i'm just saying to anybody thaat has had a roommate they have had to throw out, unless there was some WRITTEN NOTICE of abatement, they (your idiot dad) has to give you 30-60 days at LEAST. take this time to find a place, then get an attorney and sue him for everything you did to the home.

trust me, he can't come to your home and move you out, nor can he get the sherrifs to do it unless there is a court order.

I was skimming RI state tenancy laws. You are right. I apparently had no clue lol*nod

nightrider127
03-24-2008, 01:33 PM

MsLynn, I think if you were to tell a potential landlord/landlady about the eviction up front, before they even took the time to check the court records, they would take a closer look at you as a tenant. I know I would look at it as someone who was telling the truth and would make a good tenant.

Make him file the eviction but in the meantime, keep looking for a place.

I find it amazing that in todays housing market, he has sold a house as quick as he is claiming to. Could he be trying to pull a fast one on you?

DrGrin
03-24-2008, 02:59 PM
MsLynn, I think if you were to tell a potential landlord/landlady about the eviction up front, before they even took the time to check the court records, they would take a closer look at you as a tenant. I know I would look at it as someone who was telling the truth and would make a good tenant.

Make him file the eviction but in the meantime, keep looking for a place.

I find it amazing that in todays housing market, he has sold a house as quick as he is claiming to. Could he be trying to pull a fast one on you?

Especially since she said in a previous post that no one has been to look at the house. What kind of idiot would buy a house without even looking at it? Unless, of course, he's been slipping around behind her back showing the house while she's been at work or whatever. After reading her posts about the other things he's done to her, it really wouldn't surprise me if he did. What a jerk!

Pepsi4me
03-24-2008, 03:08 PM
But would notifying her the 1st time that he was trying to sell the house be the notice he needed to give her? He did tell her he was trying to sell the house.

Sorry Lynn that you have to go through this.

flute
03-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Unless, of course, he's been slipping around behind her back showing the house while she's been at work or whatever.

I agree completly!

tracyb
03-24-2008, 03:25 PM
I could only imagine how the phone conversation would go if my dad would call and tell me to be out of my home in a few days...thank goodness I wont ever go thru that .......but good lord I would have to say some words and then go and repent because it would not be very nice....so truely sorry that he has done this to his grandbabies most of all.....lots of hugs and Gods hands to move fast for you and something comes along for you that is nice and affordable

Quaker_Parrots
03-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Maybe he "gave" it to your relative who has been staying with him? (I am correct about this? didnt your cousin get your dad to buy a bunch of stuff?)

whatever
03-24-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm so sorry for you!! but listen to everyone here. you have rights. Make him file paperwork to get you out. Paying or not. he has to give you 30 days!! PLus it could take up to 60 by the time it would go thru a court process if you wanted to push it that far. Save every dime you can in that time hun.

MsLynn
03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
yeah quaker you're right and thats possible. he claims he has to have another surgery and has to have the money to pay for it. he claims the hospital won't take payments, he's done nothing but lie to he my whole life.

as for someone buying it without looking at it, my grandmother/grandfather built this house in the 80's practically everyone in town has been in it, (very small town) so it really wouldn't be a big deal.

I've decided i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of letting him see me hurt or angry. i'm gonna get out, and when i take him his keys i'm gonna tell him that me and my boys are dead to him.. not to EVER even make an attempt to contact us again.

buttrfli
03-24-2008, 04:09 PM
I've decided i'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of letting him see me hurt or angry. i'm gonna get out, and when i take him his keys i'm gonna tell him that me and my boys are dead to him.. not to EVER even make an attempt to contact us again.

Thats so sad :( I am so sorry you are having to deal with all this.

You are strong girl, I am confident that you will find a great place for you and the boys and come out better off in the end. :hug

Why do some parents treat their kids this way??? I can't ever imagine doing something like this to one of my kids.

flute
03-24-2008, 08:03 PM
I am sorry you feel that way, but I can understand.
I'm so sorry he's hurt you.

Bahet
03-24-2008, 11:04 PM
I don't know that I would even take him the keys. Just leave. And make sure you leave a pack of hamburger in the fridge but turn it off. Maybe some in the duct work too.

nightrider127
03-24-2008, 11:26 PM
I don't know that I would even take him the keys. Just leave. And make sure you leave a pack of hamburger in the fridge but turn it off. Maybe some in the duct work too.

Bahet, you are evil, lol.

MsLynn, please take note of this post. This is a great idea.

ma4angels
03-25-2008, 12:11 AM
I sure hope that you find a place to go. I understand about dad's but after reading about your dd I am kind of glad that the only thing mine does is ignore I exist. I wouldn't want to go through the cr-- that this man has put you through. Like someone else said I wouldn't even give this man the keys. I would just sit back and wait until he needs you again because he will call sooner then you think. That is when I would ask him who is this I don't have a father. Tell him to call the cousin who is living with him. I hate to say this but it does sound like he is scamming you. He might just be telling you this to get you out. I still would reconsider the thirty day thing and tell him that you will be out April 30th. At least it would give you a little more time to find something.

kimp67
03-25-2008, 02:27 AM
so sorry

flute
03-25-2008, 05:01 AM
And make sure you leave a pack of hamburger in the fridge but turn it off. Maybe some in the duct work too.

The Curtain Rods
She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candle light, put on some soft background music and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar, into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything cleaning, mopping and airing the place out.

Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting.

Nothing worked. People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out and eventually even the local Realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day.

She agreed and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home......Including the curtain rods.

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 06:14 AM
oh i'm sure he's lying to me... but like i said thats ok. I called him (since he waited till i was at work and left the message on my machine) acted just fine told him i'd be out as soon as humanly possible. I won't give him the satisfaction of saying i ruined his house or did anything bad. I REFUSE TO.. if i do that, to me, HE WINS.. I know I will be better off, but damn moving is so freakin expensive. lol

HE WANTS ME TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!! cause he has to have what he's calling a hernia surgery.... lmaoBUT.. from what he says the dr told him, its and aortic abdominal aneurysm.(sp), lmao I know i shouldn't find this funny, cause if it ruptures it could kill him within a matter of minutes, OMG, I CAN'T QUIT GIGGLING WHILE I'M TYPING THIS... but I really don't care. I won't even go to his funeral...

iluvmybaby
03-25-2008, 06:25 AM
My grandma is almost 70, she is dying of CHF, and she is as MEAN as a snake. I sympathize with you.

Tell your dad, "I am busy trying to find my homeless children a place to live, if you need to go to the Dr or the hospital that is 40 to 50 miles away, start walking you mean hateful thing!"

Man, this situation REALLY sucks. You say you live in a small town so there is no craigslist, I was going to suggest a room share thing until you can find something permanent. I hope that things work out for you because you seem like a REALLY nice person

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 06:55 AM
well, i looked at a place this morning, its alittle more than i can afford, but mr man said he'd work some extra shifts to help me till i can afford it better. the landlords daughter was rushed into an emergency C-Section, so i'll talk to her later . its for sale too, but at least it would give me some more options and my boys wouldn't have to change school.

PLEASE PRAY THIS WORKS OUT.

thank ya'll for your support

pepperpot
03-25-2008, 07:06 AM
My grandma is almost 70, she is dying of CHF, and she is as MEAN as a snake. I sympathize with you.

Tell your dad, "I am busy trying to find my homeless children a place to live, if you need to go to the Dr or the hospital that is 40 to 50 miles away, start walking you mean hateful thing!"

Man, this situation REALLY sucks. You say you live in a small town so there is no craigslist, I was going to suggest a room share thing until you can find something permanent. I hope that things work out for you because you seem like a REALLY nice person

Tell him to take a cab with all the money from the sale of the house. You're no longer a free taxi service.....((hugs))

And I agree, don't trash the house or such, that would only make you look bad and you are not the 'bad' person here. :)

PrincessArky
03-25-2008, 07:17 AM
oh i'm sure he's lying to me... but like i said thats ok. I called him (since he waited till i was at work and left the message on my machine) acted just fine told him i'd be out as soon as humanly possible. I won't give him the satisfaction of saying i ruined his house or did anything bad. I REFUSE TO.. if i do that, to me, HE WINS.. I know I will be better off, but damn moving is so freakin expensive. lol

see I knew you were better than that. I truly believe what goes around comes around and I have no doubts that you will eventually end up with everything you have worked so hard for :) I will keep you in my prayers that all works out

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 07:23 AM
ya'll are wonderful, thats why i have the avatar i do.

THANK YA'LL SO MUCH, for all the support you've shown

DBackFan
03-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Lynn you are so strong, you never cease to amaze me. Speaking to your Father on the phone like that makes you that much bigger of a person. I am proud to "know" you. :hug

mosdata1
03-25-2008, 08:12 AM
I hope this new place works out for you. You are right to take the high road. I will keep you & your boys in my prayers.

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Lynn you are so strong, you never cease to amaze me. Speaking to your Father on the phone like that makes you that much bigger of a person. I am proud to "know" you. :hug

thank you, thats one of the best compliments i believe i've ever had..

hblueeyes
03-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Real Estate transfers are public record. If I were you after the move and you have settled, I'd look into if it was sold, to who and for how much. I certainly hope it sold it to someone and it was out of your affordability. If he sold it so quickly, it could have been bought from an out of state investor or maybe very cheaply.If he sold it and you could have bought it because of a low price, I would then sue him for not abiding by the law and offering you the house for purchase first. This does not make you mean. You are just looking for justice. The laws are there for a reason. No matter how it plays out. You have the last laugh and the last word. I hope you stick to your guns and when he calls for help, just tell him so sorry, I am busy. Kill him with kindness.

Me

Kelsey1224
03-25-2008, 08:52 AM
I agree that you are handling this very well and are being the bigger person. Of course you are upset and disappointed that your father could treat you like this...but at least he is consistent!

Walk away with your head held high...AND DON'T LOOK BACK. And, while it would be great to tell him off...I wouldn't. Why give him control. If you allow your anger (albeit justified) to take over the situation, then he will always have control over you. When you are able to let go of the anger (and it will take a while)...he will cease to have any control over you ever again.

Good luck. I'm praying that this new house works out for you.

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 08:54 AM
what i'm figuring is that he sold his house since its worth more, and is gonna move here, i hope not cause i don't even want to see him after this.. but if i see him in town and he tries to speak to me.. i'll just say.. I'm sorry sir, but i've never met you before... lol.

Bahet
03-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Wow, you are an amazing person. I was only joking about the hamburger but now I feel badly for even saying that as you obviously have such an amazing level of class and integrity. Your father is definitely losing out. I feel sorry for him. He obviously is so self centered that he can't even see the wonderful person you are.

jedmatters
03-25-2008, 09:04 AM
I once rented a house from my parents... they let it get foreclosed on, WHILE I LIVED THERE with my husband and 2 children. The sheriff showed up with eviction papers, foreclosure notice and legal stuff for my parents: 3 days after I paid the rent... Seems they never let the mortgage company know I was renting it.
My husband and I were in shock. We went to the eviction hearing, and showed out lease (that my parents signed) and all of our rent checks (got copies from the bank).
The judge was nice, but said that a foreclosure means that the bank ow owns the house, and we had 3 days to move. But, the eviction would just be in my parents' name, not ours. None the less, we had to leave the home.

My parents had the nerve to tell the judge it was our fault the foreclosure happened. We paid $800 a month, and that just covered the monthly mortgage, and left them no extra money. They needed the rent money for other needs, and we just would not go higher on the rent ot help them.
They did not send a mortgage payment for 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dad was employed (making 3 times what we did at the time) and they had my adult, employed younger brother living with them. But could not pay the mortgage!

lucimPI
03-25-2008, 09:21 AM
You are really a very "special" person. I truly hope that all works out for you and your boys. I just cannot understand how some parents can become so hateful towards their children. His day will come and hopefully he will have time to review his life and realize just how wrong he was. Keep your head up and put a smile on your face and don't let this get you down. :bouquet

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Wow, you are an amazing person. I was only joking about the hamburger but now I feel badly for even saying that as you obviously have such an amazing level of class and integrity. Your father is definitely losing out. I feel sorry for him. He obviously is so self centered that he can't even see the wonderful person you are.

there is no need to be sorry, lol. you wouldn't believe some of the things that went through my mind, lmao.... your suggestion was very nice compared to some of my ideas.

Lild
03-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I once rented a house from my parents... they let it get foreclosed on, WHILE I LIVED THERE with my husband and 2 children. The sheriff showed up with eviction papers, foreclosure notice and legal stuff for my parents: 3 days after I paid the rent... Seems they never let the mortgage company know I was renting it.
My husband and I were in shock. We went to the eviction hearing, and showed out lease (that my parents signed) and all of our rent checks (got copies from the bank).
The judge was nice, but said that a foreclosure means that the bank ow owns the house, and we had 3 days to move. But, the eviction would just be in my parents' name, not ours. None the less, we had to leave the home.

My parents had the nerve to tell the judge it was our fault the foreclosure happened. We paid $800 a month, and that just covered the monthly mortgage, and left them no extra money. They needed the rent money for other needs, and we just would not go higher on the rent ot help them.
My dad was employed (making 3 times what we did at the time) and they had my adult, employed younger brother living with them. But could not pay the mortgage!

wow! That is horrible!

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 09:47 AM
wow! That is horrible!

yeah it is, Parents what ya gonna do with them, i'm sorry that happened to you Jedmatters, but at least i know i'm not the only one with horrible parents.

but growing up, when i wasn't a boy, my dad wouldn't even pick us up from the hospital, My older sister was his favorite. my mom told me she wished she'd never had kids, when i broke one of her mixing bowls, she said she should take a piece and cut me to shreds with it. SHE DIDN'T, but thats not something you say to a 5 year old child, just a couple examples. lol then they wonder why i'm such a damaged adult, lol

LuvBigRip
You are a better woman than I am MsLynn, because I guarantee he would be searching for the "source of the smell" for ages after I left. Between eggs, fish and well placed deer urine, he would never get the house smelling good. Yellow rat *******.

galeane29
I learned early in life you cannot trust anyone not even some family.
I'd never call my parents for support, they would be the 1st to
thrust that knife. (speaking of my bio parents that is, my adopted family
is the greatest)

MsLynn
03-25-2008, 09:50 AM
You are a better woman than I am MsLynn, because I guarantee he would be searching for the "source of the smell" for ages after I left. Between eggs, fish and well placed deer urine, he would never get the house smelling good. Yellow rat *******.

oh trust me i'm tempted, but if someone did buy the house, i dont' want to punish them.. they bought the house in good faith, and its not their fault, he's quite the charmer when he wants something from someone.

LuvBigRip
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
oh trust me i'm tempted, but if someone did buy the house, i dont' want to punish them.. they bought the house in good faith, and its not their fault, he's quite the charmer when he wants something from someone.

Maybe, but it still has to go thru inspection.

flute
03-25-2008, 10:22 AM
Maybe, but it still has to go thru inspection.

IF that house sold.
And some inspections can be bought out - I know a toilet that flushes right into the lake & the house it's in passed inspection..

ilovecats
03-25-2008, 06:45 PM
You are really a very "special" person. I truly hope that all works out for you and your boys. I just cannot understand how some parents can become so hateful towards their children. His day will come and hopefully he will have time to review his life and realize just how wrong he was. Keep your head up and put a smile on your face and don't let this get you down. :bouquet

:yeah What a horrible thing to happen.I know somehow you will get through this.Sorry it had to happen to such a nice person though.

mosdata1
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM

Wow........I'm so sorry your parents were like that. What a horrible experience!

jcw
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
your boys are very lucky to have you for a mom. best wishes on finding something

twinkiesmom
03-25-2008, 10:05 PM
sounds like he's just saying the house sold. A way to put pepper in ya butt so to speak.

What comes around, goes around. Remember that. He can find his own rides to dr. from now on, eh? Good luck, hope u find something soon. But if it comes down to it, the cops wont kick u out if u dont go by the end of the month. Not unless he files the eviction papers, then that'll buy u another 30 days. Another poster mentioned that being evicted would mess u up for any other rental unit. I'm thinking only if it ends in court, but I could be wrong.