PDA

View Full Version : Wow, there seem to be...

myspirit
03-23-2008, 05:38 AM
enough

evrita
03-23-2008, 05:45 AM
Oh man you mademe laugh and it hurts to do that you said that but look at your aviator LMAO

myspirit
03-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Yes, but at least I'm honest about being bi-polar, thank God for meds!

dv8grl
03-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Watch out everyone.... Here comes another one.. perched high on her horse.... :ridinghorse:

vicky122
03-23-2008, 05:53 AM
This is pretty funny because some of the people that hate when people are nasty don't have a problem when they do.

evrita
03-23-2008, 05:55 AM
Yes, but at least I'm honest about being bi-polar, thank God for meds!

Oh wait wait I am honest about being Bipolar why would someone hide something so simple? Thats crazy its not like umm wait my mind is foggy wait perfect saying from house Everybody Lies I want that shirt :dancing:

myspirit
03-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Watch out everyone.... Here comes another one.. perched high on her horse.... :ridinghorse: Yeah, thats me!

galeane29
03-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Watch out everyone.... Here comes another one.. perched high on her horse.... :ridinghorse:

This is pretty funny because some of the people that hate when people are nasty don't have a problem when they do.

Aint that the truth.

Char
03-23-2008, 09:14 AM
This should be in the "Vent and Whine" forum, not in the chat.

galeane29
03-23-2008, 09:16 AM
This should be in the "Vent and Whine" forum, not in the chat.

YEAH! lol

bpl76
03-23-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm never nasty!!!! Wait, maybe it was I'm always nasty!!! Then again, maybe it was it depends on the day. Why don't we make today, "BigBig Love Day" ? I love all youse guys!!!!!

loveswolfs
03-23-2008, 09:42 AM
:lurker

christianw27
03-23-2008, 10:22 AM
:springer

vicky122
03-23-2008, 10:44 AM
It isn't Jerry yet. So save the popcorn. People are with family still. Give it a couple of hours or so.

galeane29
03-23-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm never nasty!!!! Wait, maybe it was I'm always nasty!!! Then again, maybe it was it depends on the day. Why don't we make today, "BigBig Love Day" ? I love all youse guys!!!!!

I love that idea....

I vote for the BigBig Love Day!

I love all y'all twos :dancing:

Jackie_Blu
03-23-2008, 11:02 AM
It isn't Jerry yet. So save the popcorn. People are with family still. Give it a couple of hours or so.

LMAO :rolling

loveswolfs
03-23-2008, 11:13 AM

Im not with any family today so i started my popcorn early :)

earnhardt1
03-23-2008, 12:02 PM
omg if it wasnt for vent and whine i dont know where i would get my daily laugh from

earnhardt1
03-23-2008, 12:03 PM
I love yall even those i have had issues with.... i am not always a witch

vicky122
03-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Im not with any family today so i started my popcorn early :)

But then what do you go to when yours is gone?

YankeeMary
03-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh wait wait I am honest about being Bipolar why would someone hide something so simple? Thats crazy its not like umm wait my mind is foggy wait perfect saying from house Everybody Lies I want that shirt :dancing:

I bought me, dh and both sons the tshirts from House that say "Everyone Lies" on the front and on the back it says HOUSE.

evrita
03-23-2008, 06:43 PM
I bought me, dh and both sons the tshirts from House that say "Everyone Lies" on the front and on the back it says HOUSE.

I want that shirt and not to mention the profits go to an excellent cause !!

April78945
03-23-2008, 07:30 PM
I believe in Karma..I don't know what Kharma is though

dangerousfem
03-23-2008, 08:28 PM
isn't that the stuff in the middle of the Milky Way bar?/ Now with twice as much... http://www.takeourword.com/images/milky-way-bar.gif

Aloha from paradise
03-23-2008, 10:32 PM
isn't that the stuff in the middle of the Milky Way bar?/ Now with twice as much... http://www.takeourword.com/images/milky-way-bar.gif

:rofl: :rolling

PrincessArky
03-24-2008, 06:31 AM

thanx now I am hungry lol

dangerousfem
03-24-2008, 06:43 AM
sorry..lol.. just to be clear.. have no clue what the thread is about.. and not making fun of anyone.. just trying to lighten the situation...LOL

nightrider127
03-25-2008, 10:57 AM
I believe in Karma..I don't know what Kharma is though

Karma=What goes around, comes around.

pepperpot
03-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Sort of like tether tennis?

Jackie_Blu
03-25-2008, 11:23 AM

LMAO:rofl:

loveswolfs
03-25-2008, 11:48 AM

Never heard of that ?

DBackFan
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
omg :rolling

jedmatters
03-25-2008, 02:18 PM
I'd ask what was up, but someone would tell me.... I would have to pretend I cared, show some fake interest...
Then later wonder what happened..

So here is my answer:

HUH??????

squirt661
03-25-2008, 04:41 PM
What I find funny about this persons post, is because they posted only 545 posts, which is more than I have, but, no one really knows or understands what this subject post is about, which went from nasty posters to kharma, because no other mention about nasty posters was made, and I myself have no idea what kharma means LOL, the poster never answered, but anyway LOL, the poster did get 3 pages on this no subject post. WTG for this poster who in my opinion does need attention, which we all gave LOL.

pepperpot
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM

Never heard of that ?

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/images/us/local/products/detail/f10264_dt.jpg

loveswolfs
03-25-2008, 04:53 PM
What I find funny about this persons post, is because they posted only 545 posts, which is more than I have, but, no one really knows or understands what this subject post is about, which went from nasty posters to kharma, because no other mention about nasty posters was made, and I myself have no idea what kharma means LOL, the poster never answered, but anyway LOL, the poster did get 3 pages on this no subject post. WTG for this poster who in my opinion does need attention, which we all gave LOL.

I think most of the ppl who posted in here knows what she was talking about, i know i did. If you look threw the threads some of them have locks on them.

vicky122
03-25-2008, 05:26 PM
I think most of the ppl who posted in here knows what she was talking about, i know i did. If you look threw the threads some of them have locks on them.

I also know what she is talking about. She might not have a big post count. But she has been a member for some time now.

atprm
03-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Well up until Squirt's post, I was thinking it was something I said somewhere along the line, but I have almost a grand in posts, because I am a POST WHORE :p so I know it aint me... but

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS THREADS ABOUT??

pepperpot
03-25-2008, 05:39 PM

Tether tennis, when's the last time you played?

Corinna
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by atprm

My gosh, It's about eating MILKYWAY'S while playing teether tennis. Please try to keep up!

galeane29
03-25-2008, 08:15 PM
My gosh, It's about eating MILKYWAY'S while playing teether tennis. Please try to keep up!

LOL

atprm
03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Tether tennis, when's the last time you played?

walks away mad shaking head and muttering...

you guys suck.

Corinna
03-25-2008, 08:44 PM
Ah, come back.
We are sorry. We won't do it again.:creep:

dangerousfem
03-25-2008, 08:51 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

twinkiesmom
03-25-2008, 10:44 PM
the poster did get 3 pages on this no subject post. WTG for this poster who in my opinion does need attention, which we all gave LOL.

not giving attn to the op's original post, but this whole thread is hilarious.

LMAO :laugh:

thanx for breaking the monotony.

LorLee14
03-25-2008, 10:59 PM
Okay I admit I am one of the lost people who are not exactly sure what this thread is about so maybe I should't be posting in here but you guys are just too funny. Corrina, thanks for giving me a good laugh :rofl:

jedmatters
03-26-2008, 12:16 AM
I have a tether tennis set in my backyard!!!!!!
But I have never played it with a Milky Way.

Sounds like fun

tngirl
03-26-2008, 03:21 AM
Never heard of tether tennis but we played tether ball when we were kids.

Kyla Kym
03-26-2008, 03:22 AM

:stunned

:eek:

:spit

:rolling

:clapping

galeane29
03-26-2008, 05:23 AM
Never heard of tether tennis but we played tether ball when we were kids.

I believe its the same thing but did you ever play it while eating
milkyway loaded with kharma? LOL

By the way , I may be wrong but is'nt it spelled karma?

pepperpot
03-26-2008, 06:19 AM
Ah, come back.
We are sorry. We won't do it again.:creep:

Speak for yourself please....:slap

April78945
03-26-2008, 06:30 AM
It is spelled Karma, which is why I made my (missed) smartass comment.

Bliss
03-26-2008, 06:48 AM
some really ugly and nasty people on this board. Shame on you. Don't ya beleive in Kharma?:getyou

The funny thing about those obessed freaks who have my user name in their sig are the real ignorant ones. It's pretty sad to be an ADULT (or claim to be one) and whine about others being hateful, b&tch & etc and do the exact same thing you whine about or accuse others of. Those weird women, drag queens, drama queens, attention whores, men or whatever they may be, can act like psychos all they want, they are only making fools of themselves.

I would suggest checking yourselves into the nearest asylum - it's not normal to be obessed with people you don't even know. Get your crazy selves help.

vicky122
03-26-2008, 06:53 AM
The funny thing about those obessed freaks who have my user name in their sig are the real ignorant ones. It's pretty sad to be an ADULT (or claim to be one) and whine about others being hateful, b&tch & etc and do the exact same thing you whine about or accuse others of. Those weird women, drag queens, drama queens, attention whores, men or whatever they may be, can act like psychos all they want, they are only making fools of themselves.

I would suggest checking yourselves into the nearest asylum - it's not normal to be obessed with people you don't even know. Get your crazy selves help.

I wonder if one could say you might be just as obessed as the next person. lol

loveswolfs
03-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Do i need to get this :lurker ready again??

Anig2u
03-26-2008, 07:01 AM
paranoid, obsessed and ignorant....oh my!!

vicky122
03-26-2008, 07:04 AM

You didn't eat it all?

loveswolfs
03-26-2008, 07:08 AM
You didn't eat it all?

Nope im not much of a popcorn person, 1 or 2 pieces and thats it for me, so i still have lots left lol

Bliss
03-26-2008, 07:11 AM

I'm obessed because I said something about two broads I don't even communicate with on here? Not hardly - I don't go out of my way to acknowledge these broads existence. (I know - i'm giving them the attention they lack in their lives right now) Now, if I were i'd be up their backside & even dedicate my sig to them with their user name.... Anyone would say something to the ignorant asses if their user name was in their sig.

lucimPI
03-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Since I live in a small village (Pop. 300 including dogs, cats and the 3 town squirrels-yes, live tree climbing squirrels) things have to be explained to me. Let me see, I understand tether ball, milky way's and popcorn, but am a total loss at everything else. SOOOOOO, I am going back to try and get that darn acorn open.

dangerousfem
03-26-2008, 07:22 AM
I caught.. that is what inspired me to produce the milky way

:rofl:

:springer I like this one better

Since I live in a small village (Pop. 300 including dogs, cats and the 3 town squirrels-yes, live tree climbing squirrels) things have to be explained to me. Let me see, I understand tether ball, milky way's and popcorn, but am a total loss at everything else. SOOOOOO, I am going back to try and get that darn acorn open.

here is all you need to know..

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/napoleon-tetherball_figure.jpg
http://advantageserviceltd.com/images/milkyway.jpg
http://davidschwartz.com/blog/wp-content/popcorn_100000.jpg

Lild
03-26-2008, 07:24 AM

I have no idea what's going on, nor do I need to know, but that was just HILARIOUS

Anig2u
03-26-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm obessed because I said something about two broads I don't even communicate with on here? Not hardly - I don't go out of my way to acknowledge these broads existence. (I know - i'm giving them the attention they lack in their lives right now) Now, if I were i'd be up their backside & even dedicate my sig to them with their user name.... Anyone would say something to the ignorant asses if their user name was in their sig.

I beg to differ on this statement ...proof is in the pudding on this one, here is a private message I recieved from you in which I Never responded to because I really do feel that ignorance is BLISS~!~ I do believe sending someone a private message is a form of communication, maybe I am wrong.

Private Message: ...
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Bliss

Being a peacemaker doesn't mean acting like an ass attacking someone & then giving an empty apology for it. Then coming back to the thread at attempting to bash me (you failed miserably). Look the word up - you may very well learn the definition of what you have stated under your user name.

Yes I know the deffinition of what is stated under my user name, just as your learning the deffinition of your user name as well. Thank you very much BLISS!

atprm
03-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I believe its the same thing but did you ever play it while eating
milkyway loaded with kharma? LOL

By the way , I may be wrong but is'nt it spelled karma?

well at least it's not about playing with Kharma's milky way while being tethered!

Bliss
03-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I beg to differ on this statement ...proof is in the pudding on this one, here is a private message I recieved from you in which I Never responded to because I really do feel that ignorance is BLISS~!~ I do believe sending someone a private message is a form of communication, maybe I am wrong.

Private Message: ...
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Bliss

Being a peacemaker doesn't mean acting like an ass attacking someone & then giving an empty apology for it. Then coming back to the thread at attempting to bash me (you failed miserably). Look the word up - you may very well learn the definition of what you have stated under your user name.

Yes I know the deffinition of what is stated under my user name, just as your learning the deffinition of your user name as well. Thank you very much BLISS!

Wow! I emailed you once because the thread was closed and you were b*tching and moaning. Sending you one email EDITED doesn't mean I communicate with you.

ETA: I believe the thread I was talking about was the first or second time I ever replied to your EDITED.... Go do what you do best EDITED

dv8grl
03-26-2008, 08:01 AM
Sending you one email dip **** doesn't mean I communicate with you.

I for one, would like to know what your referring to when you say dip ****. I bet it means dip sh*t., so your calling a member a dip sh*t. NICE!

Lild
03-26-2008, 08:02 AM
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 08:06 AM
No more name-calling.

IthinkNOT!
03-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Can someone pass me a milkyway please? Maybe some popcorn....

DBackFan
03-26-2008, 08:17 AM

O M G I am dying here Tracy!! :rolling. You have such a great sense of humor!! Thanks for TRYING to bring something lighthearted here. I think "some" people just get to bothered when they see things...lol

Oh and April...I "got" it to ;)

vicky122
03-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Wow! I emailed you once because the thread was closed and you were b*tching and moaning. Sending you one email EDITED doesn't mean I communicate with you.

ETA: I believe the thread I was talking about was the first or second time I ever replied to your EDITED.... Go do what you do best EDITED

Ok so what is the differance with you posting what rep you got and you sending someone a pm? And then calling her a name.

Bliss
03-26-2008, 08:42 AM
There is no difference, I know I allowed myself to stoop to their level of ignorance.

I pmed her a couple months ago. I didn't call her a name in the pm. I did call her a name here. Why did I call her/him a name? I'm annoyed with her/his childish behavior. If I loved you so much to put your name in my sig and add some stupid **** to it, you'd be annoyed.

You are correct. I am bothered by two women being infatuated with me. I realize some women like women - I don't swing in that direction.. It make me nauseated as hell to see to my user name in your sig. Everyone knows who you two are referring to on this board.

vicky122
03-26-2008, 08:47 AM
There is no difference, I know I allowed myself to stoop to their level of ignorance.

I pmed her a couple months ago. I didn't call her a name in the pm. I did call her a name here. Why did I call her/him a name? I'm annoyed with her/his childish behavior. If I loved you so much to put your name in my sig and add some stupid **** to it, you'd be annoyed.

You are correct. I am bothered by two women being infatuated with me. I realize some women like women - I don't swing in that direction.. It make me nauseated as hell to see to my user name in their sig. Everyone knows who these two are referring to on this board.

Bliss don't take this wrong but some how I don't think they swing that way either and if they did I am almost sure they would not be wanting to swing with you. I could be wrong about that. So you are giving yourself way to much credit on that part. Only just because the have or one of them have innorance in front of the bliss part. But you also help it along also so seems like to me you enjoy it just as much or you wouldn't play into it at all.

Bliss
03-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Bliss don't take this wrong but some how I don't think they swing that way either and if they did I am almost sure they would not be wanting to swing with you. I could be wrong about that. So you are giving yourself way to much credit on that part. Only just because the have or one of them have innorance in front of the bliss part. But you also help it along also so seems like to me you enjoy it just as much or you wouldn't play into it at all.

You are probably right - they wouldn't be able to find my 95 pound ass caught in a roll.

You are good at this Vicky. I love the drama almost as much as you do...Not!

vicky122
03-26-2008, 09:04 AM
You are probably right - they wouldn't be able to find my 95 pound ass caught in a roll.

Lol oh but you do love the drama that is why you keep coming back. Me I know I do makes for fun reading. Words typed on a screen is all it is does not effect who I am or how I live it passes the time on spring break. Now if someone was to drop a load of money on me I could pass the time some place else. lol
Now off to the store or nobody gets to eat for the rest of the week.

dangerousfem
03-26-2008, 09:10 AM
well at least it's not about playing with Kharma's milky way while being tethered!:rofl: :rofl: now if I could only find a picture of that..lol

I like that....

O M G I am dying here Tracy!! :rolling. You have such a great sense of humor!! Thanks for TRYING to bring something lighthearted here. I think "some" people just get to bothered when they see things...lol

Oh and April...I "got" it to ;)
LOL.. thanks.. I tried

Lol oh but you do love the drama that is why you keep coming back. Me I know I do makes for fun reading. Words typed on a screen is all it is does not effect who I am or how I live it passes the time on spring break. Now if someone was to drop a load of money on me I could pass the time some place else. lol
Now off to the store or nobody gets to eat for the rest of the week.
:stunned you feed the people in your house?:confused: no wonder my peeps are always whining..:doh :rofl:

Bliss
03-26-2008, 09:12 AM
You know, it effects my life... OMG!!! I live through the internet, I mean all my friends are words on a screen. I have no life, KWIM?. Everyday when I wakeup in my cardboard box I log online cause I miss my friends so much. It's hard to go a day without my pals.....

Are you their speaker?

I'm done playing - I more productive things to do, like tape up the roof of my box to keep the rain out.

earnhardt1
03-26-2008, 09:14 AM
dude i am freakin glad i have been to busy on myspace to be chillin in middle school......... some of dis is crazy..........

psst passs a milkyy way to preggo

atprm
03-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Well MEOW!!

Damn you gotta stop taking the hormone replacement therapy pills already....either that or go get some and get tethered.

Should just say f*ck it and get DECLAWED. yikes

looks for someone with DNT popcorn to share.

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:01 AM

I like mine plain

evrita
03-26-2008, 10:03 AM
No more name-calling.

Hippy is a great person! :rofl:

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:06 AM
There, I fixed it Ev! :D

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:07 AM

Seriously, I was not sure of the spelling LOL

dangerousfem
03-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Hippy is a smurf lover! :rofl:

you mean like this?

http://studentweb.usq.edu.au/home/q1020883/the%20smurf%20clan.JPG

evrita
03-26-2008, 10:09 AM
That is so not fair :p BTW this post should come with a warning to it dangerous to people who have staples in thier bellybuttons!! I think that picture of the milkyway popcorn and ball almost made me pop mine out and I still say HIPPIE IS A SMURF LOVER !! :p

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Let the bannings begin! Run Ev & dangerousfem!

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Let the bannings begin! Run Ev & dangerousfem!

I'm being good :)
by the way , you sure are looking
lovely today :)

dangerousfem
03-26-2008, 10:13 AM
or..maybe she likes her smurfs on the tougher side...

shes a bad smurf lover..

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2006/09/smurf-pimp.jpg

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:14 AM

shes a bad smurf lover..

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2006/09/smurf-pimp.jpg

BWHAHA.aa....uh hum..... naughty naughty...haha

evrita
03-26-2008, 10:15 AM
:rofl: Actually I was thinking more along the lines of this and BTW I cant run yet or hide

http://www.vintagevantage.com/images/photos/main/smurfs.jpg

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:16 AM

shes a bad smurf lover..

LOL, I actually like that pne better than the original ones...not as creepy. And I've always had a thing for thugs! :dancing:

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm being good :)
by the way , you sure are looking
lovely today :)

That's scary......

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:19 AM
That's scary......

I was trying a lil asskissing....it does'nt go over so well
kinda feels funny too lol

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:22 AM

Also, right now I have an old towel on my head, doing a moisturizing treatment and no make up on and wearing one my DH's old T-shirts!

DBackFan
03-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Also, right now I have an old towel on my head, doing a moisturizing treatment and no make up on and wearing one my DH's old T-shirts!

Now THATS scary ;)..lol

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Now THATS scary ;)..lol

Yep!

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:26 AM

sounds like me when I am coloring my hair LOL
except the towel on the head part

Anig2u
03-26-2008, 10:35 AM

You are correct. I am bothered by two women being infatuated with me. I realize some women like women - I don't swing in that direction.. It make me nauseated as hell to see to my user name in your sig. Everyone knows who you two are referring to on this board.

You have called me a name numerous times...as well as in the PM you sent me calling me an a ss. I really don't care what you think of me, and I am in no way crying about what you call me, just correcting what you said about NOT calling me any names or ever communicating with me. You call a lot of people names on here and you always get into conversations on here telling people off for no apparent reason. Oh and I took offense to the comments you made to DBACKFAN in the spring time swap, that was totally uncalled for. She is a better person than you could ever hope to be and has more self respect in her little pinky than you do in your whole body. And for the record I do not swing that way and if I did I sure as heck wouldn't chose someone like yourself to swing with. Now, if you would like to continue with your name calling by all means do so, but do know that I could give a rats a ss what you say. And yes everyone knows the saying ignorance is BLISS it is a saying, and if you really feel it pertains to you then maybe it does! Sorry to have kept this going people, let the lightheartedness continue and sorry for the inconvienience. Sometimes things need to be said.

pepperpot
03-26-2008, 10:35 AM
I go to the dentist and WTF happened? :lol

I leave you ladies alone to play a few games of tether tennis and have a few milkways and next thing you know.....someone breaks out the popcorn! :slap

Anig2u
03-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Well we are getting some excersise playing tether ball while eating milkyways and popcorn and maybe a good movie will come on soon!

atprm
03-26-2008, 10:46 AM

LOL

but if you are kissing her ass, wouldn't you worry less about the feeling part and worry more about the taste? LOL

(hides)

galeane29
03-26-2008, 10:55 AM
LOL

but if you are kissing her ass, wouldn't you worry less about the feeling part and worry more about the taste? LOL

(hides)

yeah I thought about saying that but....I did'nt want it looking like I was ....
ANYWAYS....back to the suject dammit LOL

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 10:57 AM
LOL

(hides)

Damn it! You made me spit out coffee! :getyou

galeane29
03-26-2008, 11:01 AM
I for one am another that get tired of the rude things you say to people (me included).

what is that saying I hear on here quite a bit?
oh yeah....
"get off your high horse"

You are no better than the next person.
I also saw some smartassy things in your siggy line and avatar
yesturday but I see you have changed them now.

You know, it effects my life... OMG!!! I live through the internet, I mean all my friends are words on a screen. I have no life, KWIM?. Everyday when I wakeup in my cardboard box I log online cause I miss my friends so much. It's hard to go a day without my pals.....

Are you their speaker?

I'm done playing - I more productive things to do, like tape up the roof of my box to keep the rain out.

galeane29
03-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Where's that popcorn?
Dont pass the milkyways, dont care for sweets, thanks:)

atprm
03-26-2008, 11:10 AM
I sorry Hippie...

ok, no I am not. LOL

smoooooooooooooooooooooooooch :D

tngirl
03-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Damn it! You made me spit out coffee! :getyou
Ban their ass!! There is no excuse for causing the senseless waste of good coffee!!

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Ban their ass!! There is no excuse for causing the senseless waste of good coffee!!

I know huh? And it was Starbucks mocha caramel too!

tngirl
03-26-2008, 11:41 AM
I know huh? And it was Starbucks mocha caramel too!
OMG!! Hang them by their toes until they cry!! :getyou The horror! The horror!

April78945
03-26-2008, 11:43 AM
how about a half melted mily way dipped in popcorn.

*Sigh* I'm fat :( LOL

galeane29
03-26-2008, 11:46 AM
how about a half melted mily way dipped in popcorn.

*Sigh* I'm fat :( LOL

dipped in the popcorn? that sounds pretty good

AH I bet your not fat, shut up!

tngirl
03-26-2008, 12:08 PM
Es agredable ser important, per es mas importante ser agredable:itsme:

Lild
03-26-2008, 12:10 PM
lol, ummmmmmm ok.....:)

loveswolfs
03-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Where's that popcorn?
Dont pass the milkyways, dont care for sweets, thanks:)

Here's some :lurker Sorry i didnt get it to you sooner i was lost in the contests :)

earnhardt1
03-26-2008, 12:19 PM
this is like grade school it is sooo fun not being involved lmao

BigLyd1
03-26-2008, 12:21 PM
:lurker :pepsi: Who took my Diet Coke?

galeane29
03-26-2008, 12:22 PM
:lurker :pepsi: Who took my Diet Coke?

Sorry, I ran out. here ya go:tee: have some coffee :)

ahippiechic
03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Everyone have one of these and chill out...
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/margarita-party-kit-1.jpg

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-26-2008, 12:54 PM

ohhh, those are my favorite !! I have those same glasses too...ok, now you went and did it...MARGARITA NIGHT!! TONIGHT! :D I'm going to make cranberry/orange ones! OH yum!

earnhardt1
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM
i need a virgin please

galeane29
03-26-2008, 02:24 PM
I have'nt had a margarita in years, and man does that look delish.

pepperpot
03-26-2008, 02:43 PM

Only one? :(

pepperpot
03-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Es agredable ser important, per es mas importante ser agredable:itsme:

Uhhhh....:slap ...thanks for the Spanish lesson, but we only speak English around here.....:rolleyes:

*Didn't you see the see the sign? No English=No Response*

;)

loveswolfs
03-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Only one? :(

You can have my margarita i dont drink those.