PDA

View Full Version : Stuffed

ahippiechic
03-22-2008, 07:09 PM
We just got back from a dinner meeting at Garcia's and I ate WAY too much!
And I got the job doing some fantasy portraits of the couple's 2 children, that will pay really well, plus they picked up the tab for dinner. DH and I both had steak and shrimp ajo and 2 margarita's that were as big as my head! :D

But now I don't feel like doing anything, I ate so much I can hardly move!

freeby4me
03-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Oh good, does that mean you can sit at your Computer and babysit us LOL

We had banquet chicken with stuffing tonight, I've never even heard of Garcias but it sure sounds delicious!!! (got any leftovers you wanna share)??? LOL

iluvmybaby
03-22-2008, 07:38 PM
You know what?!?!?! It is so neat to see one of our members have GOOD news, I am so excited for you. P.S How did you get a photography job? Did you go to college etc?!?! I have always wanted to do photography, and I have heard you can get a job at walmart/sears and they will train you.

ahippiechic
03-22-2008, 07:52 PM
You know what?!?!?! It is so neat to see one of our members have GOOD news, I am so excited for you. P.S How did you get a photography job? Did you go to college etc?!?! I have always wanted to do photography, and I have heard you can get a job at walmart/sears and they will train you.

I've been doing it for a couple of years, I also edit the photos and do touch ups, add extra people & props to photo's, take away your wrinkles or change you eye color etc. And I do digital art on the PC. Up until now, I've had no formal training, but I just started at Glendale Comm Collage taking digital photography and Adobe Photoshop training, hopefully to get Adobe Photoshop certified.

This couple wants me to do a series of fantasy photos of their children, princesses, ballerina's etc. They provide the costumes and I take the pix and add the background & props digitally.

ahippiechic
03-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh good, does that mean you can sit at your Computer and babysit us LOL

We had banquet chicken with stuffing tonight, I've never even heard of Garcias but it sure sounds delicious!!! (got any leftovers you wanna share)??? LOL

I work at my PC all day anyway, lol!

And no leftovers, I ate everything! Which is unusual for me, I most always bring leftovers home, because I can't eat too much at once. DH will have to roll me to bed,,,,,, I am seriously full!

Aloha from paradise
03-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Congrats on the job and the free dinner:) You do beautiful photos. I framed the one you made for me of my cat Checkers as a baby and as an adult. It is on the wall and every time I walk by it I think of you and how kind you were to make that for me:) Thanks again:)

ahippiechic
03-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Congrats on the job and the free dinner:) You do beautiful photos. I framed the one you made for me of my cat Checkers as a baby and as an adult. It is on the wall and every time I walk by it I think of you and how kind you were to make that for me:) Thanks again:)

You are so welcome! He was a beautiful cat.

Aloha from paradise
03-22-2008, 10:52 PM
You are so welcome! He was a beautiful cat.

He really was a beautiful cat. Not just to look at but he never bit or scratched anyone in his life. He was my 20 pound baby who sounded like a kitten when he would meow. I still miss him but just seeing him everyday makes me feel better. I really can't thank you enough:) You are one sweet and caring lady and I'll never forget what you did for me.:hug

tnfuhs
03-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Congrats on your great news!!

Jackie_Blu
03-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey Hippie! Congrats on getting the great job :wings and the free dinner!:dancing: Hope you've digested some of that by now so you're not so stuffed! LOL

Mary_Jo3
03-23-2008, 09:24 AM
So.... you can remove wrinkles and change eye color, can you help me drop about 50 lbs. LOL
Glad you had such a good time.

ahippiechic
03-23-2008, 09:26 AM
So.... you can remove wrinkles and change eye color, can you help me drop about 50 lbs. LOL
Glad you had such a good time.

In a photo, yep, I can take off 50 lbs!

I posted this in V/W 'cuz I was whining about eating too much, but thanx for the congrats everyone! :star:

Mary_Jo3
03-23-2008, 09:40 AM
In a photo, yep, I can take off 50 lbs!

I posted this in V/W 'cuz I was whining about eating too much, but thanx for the congrats everyone! :star:

You are too wonderful, now lets see do I want that off the front or the back.
LOL either way I would tip over. :rofl: