PDA

View Full Version : Ben 10 emails for hosts going out

BBELEAZAHR
03-21-2008, 02:41 PM
I got in!!!!!!!!!!!(house Party)

Jenefer3
03-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Congratulations... You are a Ben 10: Alien Force House Party host!!
Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party
Packages will be mailed in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been shipped, and when you can expect it to arrive.
Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.
Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem -- use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.
And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.
Thank you for hosting a Ben 10: Alien Force House Party!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My son will be sooooooooo excited!!!

Rednekgrl3
03-21-2008, 02:51 PM
WOOHOO!!! I got IN!!!

chrissylea
03-21-2008, 02:54 PM
I didn't :(

chazsgirl
03-21-2008, 03:04 PM
I am sad, I tried and tried and didn't make it! what in the world do you have to do to make it?

Beso
03-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Congratulations... You are a Ben 10: Alien Force House Party host!!
Because you were among the first host finalists to set up your party online, you are confirmed as a host and will be receiving a free party package to share with your guests shortly before the party
Packages will be mailed in time to arrive before your party date. Check your free party site regularly for news on what's in your package, when it's been shipped, and when you can expect it to arrive.
Meanwhile, don't forget to use the free Guest Manager tool to manage your invite list.
Use it to send invitations via email so your guests can join your online site when they RSVP. Don't have their email address? No problem -- use the print option, or just create a name-only record for them so they still appear on your party list.
And while you're online, be sure to check out and upload fun photos and videos, post comments to the national party blog, and look around for other cool features.
Thank you for hosting a Ben 10: Alien Force House Party!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My son will be sooooooooo excited!!!

Wow... I got in too!~ I have never done one of these before! Any hints.?

dionna4570
03-21-2008, 03:22 PM
I got in! Does anyone remember what was in it?

Jenefer3
03-21-2008, 03:35 PM
I got in! Does anyone remember what was in it?

I remember there was a DVD and a shirt for the host (assumingly for the kid) but that's all I remember.

earnhardt1
03-21-2008, 03:39 PM
im in.............jr will be soo happy

Jenefer3
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow... I got in too!~ I have never done one of these before! Any hints.?

I don't know..it's just kind of whatever you want to do with it. As long as you just host a party of some kind. If you look on the main site, they show pictures of some other parties..maybe that will give you ideas? I don't think you have to do anything fantastic, even just having some kids over to watch the movie with some snacks would still be a party. For the Ben 10 one, we are going to have it at a pizza place that has a TV with a DVD player in it. Figure that way they can watch it, have pizza, and have fun without making a mess in my house.

Beso
03-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Thats a really got idea!

cruizenkim
03-21-2008, 04:27 PM
Cant wait for party! My grandkids r soooo excited!

metro
03-21-2008, 04:54 PM
wooohooo!! we got in here too! DS is over the moon about this one!!

BBELEAZAHR
03-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Are you part of the
Alien Force?
Party hosts will receive a fantastic free party package, including...
Exclusive DVD
Ben 10 patch sets
Ben 10: Alien Force t-shirt
face masks
tattoos
balloons
cups, plates and napkins

belleofpa
03-21-2008, 05:09 PM
OMG! I got into one!

speedygirl
03-21-2008, 05:59 PM
I got in too! :)

pammc55
03-21-2008, 06:12 PM
I got in too!! Grandson will be excited!

Freebeemom
03-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Not me :(

Unicornmom77
03-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I got in, this will be our first party!!

The kids don't know yet! I am going to surprise them! Woo Hoo

To those of you asking and wondering why you didn't get picked or haven't been picked you just have to keep trying, I have been trying for awhile! GOOD LUCK!

Shadowcat_99
03-21-2008, 09:03 PM
I am soooo excited!! I logged on at 9:50pm tonight and seen that I was a finalist for the party, and had to be among the first 2000 to set up web page for the party. I rushed there, set things up, and voila... I'M IN!!! :wings

My sons are both soooo looking forward to this, and we invited all their cousins and my older son's best bud's from school!

This is just too neat! And this is also my first House Party! :hi5

I know I read someone earlier in this thread that said they didn't get in, it might be dependant on the age range of your children. I know my oldest son would definetly fit the demographics for this show, and all my kids are avid CN fans.

Good luck to the rest of you, and CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

Now it's off to bed... :tobed Have a great weekend all, and Happy Easter!

- Shadowcat

cinnamonch
03-21-2008, 09:33 PM
just checked my email, got the invite, got the notice that I'm a host. Nephews are going to be so excited

Katt
03-22-2008, 05:08 AM
My boys got in. I'm going to just have to have an extra tshirt made so they both can have one.

To those that didn't, keep trying. My boys haven't been able to get in on one since last year. I NEVER qualify lol. It's kinda like the gia sbox's. You never know when you will get suprised. :)

Shadowcat_99
03-22-2008, 05:19 AM
Well, this is the third House Party I've applied for in the last six months:pcguru:, and the first one I was accepted as hosting. I hope it goes well and that I can get some good pictures. DD is taking photography this year, and is doing well, so I nominated her as the official photographer for the event! :party:

Jenefer3
03-26-2008, 01:32 PM
Did you guys see what's in the party package? On the DVD it says that there's the first 1/2 of an episode plus a lost episode from the first season...why would they only send you 1/2 an episode? I mean I'm glad to be getting the party package but sending out only 1/2 an episode just seems odd to me.

Your fantastic party package will include goodies for you and your guests:

Ben 10: Alien Force t-shirt
Exclusive DVD, including the first half of the premiere episode and a lost episode from the original Ben 10 series
Patch sets (10 per host)
Face masks (10 per host)
Tattoos (10 per host)
Balloons
Party cups, plates and napkins
Party packages will ship out on April 3rd