PDA

View Full Version : omg, my bag is overflowing!

atprm
03-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Ok, since I started working at Meijers in January, I routinely "hit" the bottle room and collect coke rewards and pepsi stuff caps and flaps.

Well, I have been using a "sleeve" that comes around your Sunday paper as a collection bag for my Coke caps.

It is literally overflowing!

There isn't time enough in a day to enter all the caps, since I max out daily putting in 20 point flaps!

So, now I sit on all these caps... LOL... ugh.

sammy_827
03-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Wow! That's a great idea! And I would be happy to take some of those off your hands :) LOL

Shann
03-20-2008, 12:55 PM
wow i wish i had that problem :p but out here we don't have deposit so ppl don't return their bottles to the stores. Enjoy your codes and all the goodies you can get w/ them :)

cSoReNSoN
03-20-2008, 12:59 PM
My brother works in the bottle room at a Meijer here. Back when Pepsi had the points on caps, he collected those for me. I got so many free items. It was great. He doesn't bother with the Coke rewards as they're always difficult to read and the 20 code limit is a bit burdensome.

atprm
03-20-2008, 01:16 PM
pepsi has points again...called pepsi stuff.

the cure for the coke caps is hold a little flashlight underneath the cap, and the letters/code lights up :).

Airbuswife
03-20-2008, 03:34 PM
i'd be happy to take some of your pepsi points off your hands, they sound like such a burden... ;) wink wink!