PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Train....join now!

Kimberly61
03-19-2008, 11:14 AM
ok not sure this is where I post this so if it isnt I'm sorry.
I hope I am not stepping on someone else's toes by starting this but I seen a lot of us want to be in the coupon train so I figured no one has started it yet so I would....this is my first time starting one so if you want to add something to what I listed below please do.;)

Coupon Train
a coupon train is a fun, easy way to swap coupons.

Coupons that can be included are: pet, health and beauty, baby, food, cleaning, free's, store coupons, printed, expired coupons(as some may be able to use these) and resturant coupons.(pretty much anything you might think another person could use)

Once you recieve the train of coupons take what you need out and add to it from your own that you dont need or want.

There will be a list of names and address's included in the pack of coupons, please send on to the next person on the list.

Please send out the coupon pack as soon as possible( I say within 3 days after recieving it), depending on how many are on the list it may take some time for the train to reach you again so after 2 weeks(that way I can get 2 weeks worth of coupons together again) of sending out the first train I will start a second train going as well so we can keep it going.

Anyone wanting to join the coupon train please pm me your info so that I can make up the list

The first train will leave out on Monday March 31 so please join before March 27 so that I can get the list together:dance

Any questions please ask, suggestions are always welcomed;)

ntgsmommy
03-19-2008, 12:17 PM
How much would postage be on the envelope? If not much, I would like to join...I was just talking about this to my sis-in-law the other day...

Kimberly61
03-19-2008, 02:21 PM
It depends on how many coupons come in the pack and how many you put in, when I was in a local coupon train in my area the most I ever paid to send out the pack was a little under $5.00, I had to put them in a brown 5x7 envie.....I had always gotten my money's worth out of the coupons so it was worth it to me

ntgsmommy
03-19-2008, 04:59 PM
I think there already is a coupon train going...:confused: :questionmark:

littlered1
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
I did make a post about this the other day, but I really don't know how to go about getting everyone's address to get this started.
I definetly want to be in this. I have my envelope stuffed full of coupons and ready to go. If you want to do two trains at once, I would be willing to start one for you. Thanks!!!!

Kimberly61
03-19-2008, 08:03 PM
We have 5 that joined so far..............I forgot to add that if you join and when you get the first envie of coupons and then decide that it isnt worth it to you then you are more then welcome to drop out of it after you send it on, just let us know before the next one goes out if at all possible

ang in NC
03-19-2008, 09:05 PM
pm you

myspirit
03-21-2008, 04:28 AM
pm'd ya

Kimberly61
03-23-2008, 03:31 PM
:itsme: Bumping! Theres still a few more days to sign up!

littlered1
03-24-2008, 06:45 PM
don't have many people yet. bump!

Kimberly61
03-26-2008, 05:44 AM
Bumping! 2 more days to sign up!

BBELEAZAHR
03-31-2008, 10:46 AM
did it still go out today?

Kimberly61
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Yes I sent it out today....bbeleazahr your the second one on the list to get it.....I put everyone in order of sending it out of when they joined to be fair, after that we(littlered1 and I) may mix it up...there is a total of 9 in the train....I can post the order of where it goes if everyone wants?.....any input on whether to mix it up next go round let us know.

Anyone that wants to join for the second train out please pm either me or littlered1.....those that are in the first train do not need to, unless you want to drop out of the train.

ntgsmommy
03-31-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes I sent it out today....bbeleazahr your the second one on the list to get it.....I put everyone in order of sending it out of when they joined to be fair, after that we(littlered1 and I) may mix it up...there is a total of 9 in the train....I can post the order of where it goes if everyone wants?.....any input on whether to mix it up next go round let us know.

Anyone that wants to join for the second train out please pm either me or littlered1.....those that are in the first train do not need to, unless you want to drop out of the train.

Where am I/sis-in-law at in the list? We have our envelope almost ready...bbeleazahr, I have a LOT of baby coupons in there that you would probably use...:dancing:

Kimberly61
03-31-2008, 01:30 PM
heres the list in order:
1. littlered1
2. bbeleazhr
3. ntgsmommy
4. friend 6040
5. ang in nc
6. 4diego
7. myspirit
8. krystallizedflame
9. Dixiechicken
10. kimberly61

BBELEAZAHR
03-31-2008, 01:47 PM
Where am I/sis-in-law at in the list? We have our envelope almost ready...bbeleazahr, I have a LOT of baby coupons in there that you would probably use...:dancing:

thanks so much for thinking of me thats just so sweet. I will switch places. I have a huge envelope ready to go out too:itsme:

ntgsmommy
03-31-2008, 01:56 PM
thanks so much for thinking of me thats just so sweet. I will switch places. I have a huge envelope ready to go out too:itsme:

ok..guess we will switch places then :-) :star:

myspirit
04-11-2008, 05:00 AM
Where oh where are you now?

BBELEAZAHR
04-11-2008, 06:34 AM
not here, havnt seen it yet....

Kimberly61
04-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I'll try to find out where its at......I have another bunch of coupons ready to go out too.

BBELEAZAHR
04-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I have a gallon ziplock full and ready to go out

ntgsmommy
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
It's never made it here..I just posted a pm to someone wondering if they had seen it...I have no idea?!:confused: Some of the coupons are now expired since I have been waiting on the train....do you still want me to include those?

BBELEAZAHR
04-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I say we take out the expired ones most places dont take them that will cut back the shipping cost. shall we vote? Alot of mine have expired too.

Kimberly61
04-11-2008, 02:22 PM
sounds good to me, I never keep my expired anyways.

Kimberly61
04-11-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm sorry no one has gotten the train yet...you should have gotten it by now from littlered1...I emailed her to see if she had gotten them and sent them out and I havent heard back from her yet....she is the one who is sending out the second train but if I dont hear back from her soon I will send it out and I have a different way of doing it this time....will keep you guys posted!

Kimberly61
04-11-2008, 08:40 PM
updated list:
heres the list of those that are on the train:
1. littlered1
2. bbeleazhr
3. ntgsmommy
4. friend 6040
5. ang in nc
6. 4diego
7. myspirit
8. krystallizedflame
9. Dixiechicken
10.tiahana
11. kimberly61

Still taking names until Sunday if anyone wants to join please pm me with your shipping info. I will personally send out 2-3 packets of coupons on Monday and please remember to only keep the packet no longer then 3 days so that everyone can get it in a reasonable time.

BBELEAZAHR
04-11-2008, 08:59 PM
sounds good

friend6040
04-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Id like in please but please

no dog food or baby food coupons please

BBELEAZAHR
04-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Id like in please but please

no dog food or baby food coupons please

dont we just take what we need and then add to it?

Kimberly61
04-12-2008, 09:28 AM
yes thats all we do..................friend6040 your still on the list from the last train that went out so you dont need to sign back up.........I still dont know what happened with the first one as littlered1 hasnt gotten back with me....3 packets of coupons are going out on Monday to 3 different people all going in different directions....I might be able to get 4 out depending on what coupons come in tomorrows paper but for now I have three ready to go.

If you have a ton of coupons that you want to send out before you recieve the train pm me and let me know and I can give you a name and address to send them to along with a list of names to add to it so the next person can keep it going. So far we have 10-11 people so the train may take some time getting to you, please remember once you get the packet send it back out with in 3 days or sooner so that it can get to others before coupons expire.

BBELEAZAHR
04-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Okay just wanted to post an update this morning!
Kimberly61 is going to start one train of 5 people and I am starting one train of 5 people. These ae both going out in the morning.

please pull out all of the expired when you get the envelope
please take no more than three days to send it out
please post when you send it out so the next person knows to expect it

I am going to have Kimberly post the names on each list because Im not sure who's screen name goes to what name.Im still learning who everyone is (just a note this is really exciting one of you lives really close to me! Shopping Buddy?:dancing: )

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Kimberly61
04-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Rachel(BBELEAZAHR) will be sending her pack to:
Maggie(dixiechicken) then Maggie will send it on to:
Stormy(myspirit) then Stormy(love the name btw) will send it on to:
Patty(Krystallizedflame) then Patty will send it on to:
Dorinda(tiahana) then Dorinda will send it on to:
Kim(Kimberly61) then we switch list.

I(Kim) will send my pack out to:
Robin and Chris(ntgsmommy) then they will send it on to:
Judy(friend6040) Judy will then send it on to:
Angie(ang in nc) Angie will send it on to:
Dana(4Diego) and Dana will send it on to:
Rachel(BBELEAZAHR), then we switch list and send out again.

Have any questions? Just ask!

friend6040
04-13-2008, 11:38 AM
am pming you

Kimberly61
04-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Judy has offered to send out a pack early so she will be sending her pack out to Angie, Angie will send her pack out to Dana, she will send it out to Robin and Chris, then it will go to Rachel, Rachel will then send it out from her list.

BBELEAZAHR
04-13-2008, 01:58 PM
:star: Thanks Judy:star:

ntgsmommy
04-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Judy has offered to send out a pack early so she will be sending her pack out to Angie, Angie will send her pack out to Dana, she will send it out to Robin and Chris, then it will go to Rachel, Rachel will then send it out from her list.

So we are at the bottom of the list now? I'm totally confused....

Kimberly61
04-13-2008, 07:59 PM
no this list still is going, Judy just offered to send some out earlier then when she will get the pack of coupons so basically we have 3 trains going so we all can get them faster....ntgsmommy I am sending the packet out to you tomorrow so no your not on the bottom......Judy, Rachel and I all are sending out packs of coupons monday.....sorry for the confusion, once this gets rolling it will go a lot smoother then it may sound.......everyone just remember to take out the expired ones once you get the pack to save on shipping, also keep for no longer then 3 days.

Rachel(BBELEAZAHR), then we switch list and send out again.

ntgsmommy
04-13-2008, 09:09 PM
ok,,thanks for clearing that up! :dancing: I am thinking it will work smoother once it gets going...

ntgsmommy
04-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I got my first pack of coupons today.:five: ...and I sent my pack off too..however, I folled the list that was included in the coupons was that right? If so, I sent it to BBELEAZAHR...my total for sending all those coupons was $2.49 (in case some of you were wondering how much it would cost) so it wasn't bad, i think we only could use about 10 of them though...mayb next time around...looks like those baby coupons are on the way to ya!:happy

BBELEAZAHR
04-14-2008, 08:45 PM
OMG I cant wait....Did you put some chocolate in it for me?LOL My stupid USPS scale broke and our post office was closed so I had to guess with the postage on mine. I think I put around 5.50 on it. It was a big envelope though. Maggie, you should get it anyday now.

ang in NC
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
thanks for the update

Kimberly61
04-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I sent my pack out to ntgsmommy today...it cost me less then a $1.50...and here I thought I had a lot of coupons lol but nothing I guess compared to bbeleazahr's!

ntgsmommy
04-15-2008, 10:45 AM
OMG I cant wait....Did you put some chocolate in it for me?LOL My stupid USPS scale broke and our post office was closed so I had to guess with the postage on mine. I think I put around 5.50 on it. It was a big envelope though. Maggie, you should get it anyday now.

No, Sorry, no chocolate,,,,,sorry.....I figured it might melt..no, really, I never thought of it....

BBELEAZAHR
04-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I sent my pack out to ntgsmommy today...it cost me less then a $1.50...and here I thought I had a lot of coupons lol but nothing I guess compared to bbeleazahr's!

Im sure my pack didnt actually cost 5.50, but I just wasn't sure and didnt want it to come back so I put lotsa stamps on it. My scale said it weight 11lb's LOL and thats when I decided to take it to the post office which I forgot is always closed on Mondays over here, so It I just guessed. I did have lots of coupons in it. I dont have many to put in the one coming my way though, since I put them all in the one I sent out. Are we following the list in the envelope of the post you made Kimberly? Sounds like they are both different. shouldnt the one coming my way have gone to Judy?

ntgsmommy
04-15-2008, 11:36 AM
well, I just followed the list in the envelope, I thought that is what we were supossed to do...it's because we weren't getting them the others offered to send out early, so now the list is all messed up..

04-13-2008 02:30 PM
Kimberly61 Judy has offered to send out a pack early so she will be sending her pack out to Angie, Angie will send her pack out to Dana, she will send it out to Robin and Chris, then it will go to Rachel, Rachel will then send it out from her list.

and from that..........remember when we switched places so I could send you the baby coupons?

Kimberly61
04-15-2008, 11:37 AM
this is the list I am going with...what other list are you talking about?

Rachel(BBELEAZAHR), then we switch list and send out again

BBELEAZAHR
04-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh ya we switched in the first train

So kimberly sends it to
robin
Rachel
Judy
Angie
Dana
and then where does Dana send it?

Just thought I would point out how UNconfusing my group is LOL :)

ntgsmommy
04-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Oh ya we switched in the first train

So kimberly sends it to
robin
Rachel
Judy
Angie
Dana
and then where does Dana send it?

Just thought I would point out how UNconfusing my group is LOL :)

Yes..this one...and there is a white sheet of paper in the envelope with names and address to send it on to the next person.

Kimberly61
04-15-2008, 01:11 PM
ntgsmommy you got the original coupon train that I sent out last month that went to littlered1....I emailed her and asked if she got it and if she sent it out but she hasnt yet gotten back with me, so yes the names on that list you got in that pack are totally different then the ones that are now in effect.

Dana is suppose to send it out to you bbeleazahr, it isnt in the list up above but it is in the list I sent out with the coupon packet....in our pm's I thought we agreed once you and I recieve the coupon pack back that we would switch up the list, you get mine and I get yours?

as for Judy's list that is a one time deal thing because she asked to send out early because she had a ton of coupons that she wanted to get out there, the last person on her list is bbeleazahr, so once you get that one you should get the other one as well around the same time I am thinking so once you do let me know and you can send it on to my list of people and once I get the pack you sent out I will let you know and send it on to your list of people.......you all confuse me lol:stupido2: ...it works in my head I swear :rofl:

as for the original one ntgsmommy got I think it ends up back to me, but it goes around to the original sign up'ers first so it will take more time to go around.........we split the list so it would go around faster.

I'm sorry you didnt get much out of the pack of coupons you got ntgsmommy, hopefully the next one you get you will get more......I'm curious to know what kinds of coupons everyone is interested in getting, I always get double coupons on Sunday so I dont mind sending ones I might use but have double of if I know someone could use them.

BBELEAZAHR
04-15-2008, 01:20 PM
ntgsmommy you got the original coupon train that I sent out last month that went to littlered1....I emailed her and asked if she got it and if she sent it out but she hasnt yet gotten back with me, so yes the names on that list you got in that pack are totally different then the ones that are now in effect.

Dana is suppose to send it out to you bbeleazahr, it isnt in the list up above but it is in the list I sent out with the coupon packet....in our pm's I thought we agreed once you and I recieve the coupon pack back that we would switch up the list, you get mine and I get yours?

as for Judy's list that is a one time deal thing because she asked to send out early because she had a ton of coupons that she wanted to get out there, the last person on her list is bbeleazahr, so once you get that one you should get the other one as well around the same time I am thinking so once you do let me know and you can send it on to my list of people and once I get the pack you sent out I will let you know and send it on to your list of people.......you all confuse me lol:stupido2: ...it works in my head I swear :rofl:

as for the original one ntgsmommy got I think it ends up back to me, but it goes around to the original sign up'ers first so it will take more time to go around.........we split the list so it would go around faster.

I'm sorry you didnt get much out of the pack of coupons you got ntgsmommy, hopefully the next one you get you will get more......I'm curious to know what kinds of coupons everyone is interested in getting, I always get double coupons on Sunday so I dont mind sending ones I might use but have double of if I know someone could use them.

Okay I get it, so the missing original train reappeared? So to sum it up there are 4 trains out there
mine
yours(you had two)
Judy
So we should just follow what the list says in the envelope says. I forgot about the original one, thats were I got confused, but dont worry I get it now. :happy

BBELEAZAHR
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
Quote kimberly: ..in our pm's I thought we agreed once you and I recieve the coupon pack back that we would switch up the list, you get mine and I get yours?

I know, I was just trying to confuse you a little more(hehehehe)Guess you are to smart for me!!!!!

4diego
04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I use pet food, people food, cleaning, beauty coupons, etc... I have LOTS of coupons that I don't use because even my kids grab coupons when they see them. I get double coupons on Sundays too because I steal my moms coupons. Plus coupons that come with samples but then I can't find that brand in any of the stores where I shop. And all you new moms - I have a lot of baby coupons I will be putting in.

BBELEAZAHR
04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
I use pet food, people food, cleaning, beauty coupons, etc... I have LOTS of coupons that I don't use because even my kids grab coupons when they see them. I get double coupons on Sundays too because I steal my moms coupons. Plus coupons that come with samples but then I can't find that brand in any of the stores where I shop. And all you new moms - I have a lot of baby coupons I will be putting in.

yay Im after you so lotsa goodies for me.....:happy I usually get quite a few papers too as long as I get up before my neighbors get there papers LOL:shhh

ntgsmommy
04-15-2008, 04:53 PM
yay Im after you so lotsa goodies for me.....:happy I usually get quite a few papers too as long as I get up before my neighbors get there papers LOL:shhh

So YOU are the one stealing my coupons!:busted

myspirit
04-16-2008, 03:45 AM
Our paper only comes out on Wed. each week and NO coupons ever. None of the bigger papers that I buy from the boxes on Sunday ever have them either. They are suppose to, but they don't. I guess someone is keeping them.

BBELEAZAHR
04-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Our paper only comes out on Wed. each week and NO coupons ever. None of the bigger papers that I buy from the boxes on Sunday ever have them either. They are suppose to, but they don't. I guess someone is keeping them.

you live to far away for me to steal yours LOL:creep:

BBELEAZAHR
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I got the original train today, so it will go out tomorrow morning to Judy....
Wow I found lots of great coupons and they were so nice and organized(sorry Maggie I just threw yours in a big envelope I will do better next time) This was lots of fun there are so many different coupons that we dont get in our paper over here. Oh and thanks for all the baby ones I can use most of those....

ntgsmommy
04-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I got the original train today, so it will go out tomorrow morning to Judy....
Wow I found lots of great coupons and they were so nice and organized(sorry Maggie I just threw yours in a big envelope I will do better next time) This was lots of fun there are so many different coupons that we dont get in our paper over here. Oh and thanks for all the baby ones I can use most of those....

you got it already? WOW!! that was quick! Glad you could use some of them!

BBELEAZAHR
04-18-2008, 11:00 AM
:bump

ntgsmommy
04-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I got the second train yesterday, and sent it out to Judy today....

BBELEAZAHR
04-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Did anyone get there coupons yet? I sent out two so far on to Maggie about a week ago and one to Judy last week. Just checking:)

Kimberly61
04-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Maggie got hers and sent it out, forgot to mention that, she pm'ed and told me......I havent recieved any as of yet.

ang in NC
04-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I haven't gotten any yet

dixiechicken
04-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Yep, I sent my end out. Whoever sent it to me (BBELEAZAHR) you paid way too much for postage. It would have cost you about 1/2 that. I took about 10 coupons and added at least the same and I paid $2.84 so I know.....

Thought I would let you know. I can't wait for the next installment. AND, I reused your envelope and shoved all the coupons back in there. Don't feel back.

ntgsmommy
04-21-2008, 09:44 PM
dixie....were you posting a quote or is that Rachel's name? :confused: ((BBELEAZAHR) I know there isn't two of you with the same name?
lol---all I know is I sent mine to Judy in Ill.....but I always get mine weighed at the post office so I don't use all my stamps and to make sure I get the correct postage on it....I need to get a scale---:argh: :marchmellow:

myspirit
04-21-2008, 11:29 PM
The train pulled into my home today. Found about 12 coupons I could use. I will spend tomorrow trying to flatten and straighten them out. So the train will leave here on Wednesday. I'm gonna include some samples that I won't use.

BBELEAZAHR
04-22-2008, 07:03 AM
Yep, I sent my end out. Whoever sent it to me (BBELEAZAHR) you paid way too much for postage. It would have cost you about 1/2 that. I took about 10 coupons and added at least the same and I paid $2.84 so I know.....

Thought I would let you know. I can't wait for the next installment. AND, I reused your envelope and shoved all the coupons back in there. Don't feel back.

Our post office is only open to the public a couple days a week and my scale was broke so I just had to guess. I didnt realize I was the far off LOL

lacretiac
05-06-2008, 08:55 AM
I want to get in on the train.

Kimberly61
05-06-2008, 09:41 AM
pm me your mailing info and you will be added to the next train that goes out

ntgsmommy
05-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Where is the train anyway? I have one envelope ready to go out, but after this one, I think I will take my name off...I'm not using hardly any of the coupons and spending the money on postage, plus it's taking way to long to get back around to me.....:slug: so, thanks for the opportunity to get in on it, but I'm backing out...:creep: :shakehands:

dixiechicken
06-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Where is the train anyway? I have one envelope ready to go out, but after this one, I think I will take my name off...I'm not using hardly any of the coupons and spending the money on postage, plus it's taking way to long to get back around to me.....:slug: so, thanks for the opportunity to get in on it, but I'm backing out...:creep: :shakehands:

I too am backing out. The coupons that I get are all for household items, vitamins etc. I was hoping for more food coupons. I spend at least $2 on postage too. Thanks for having me :)