PDA

View Full Version : I am so mad at GRACO

BBELEAZAHR
03-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Of course half of the things I bought for my son were recalled. well Graco recalled the snug ride carseats and I ordered two replacement kits(grammy has a car seat too) and you would think that they would replace it with the same "set" to match the carseat. Wrong they sent me a pink one with white flowers and a hot pink and black one. This just int going to work(I have a boy) anyways I called Graco and they just said that they were sorry, but that was all that they were able to get. Well it for one doesnt even match my carseats and they are PINK!!!!!!! I told them I wanted a refund on the two carseats and they told me they couldnt do that....and to make matters worse, I had special ordered two strollers that matched my carseats and paid a ton with shipping and now those dont match..........:evil:

iluvmybaby
03-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Of course half of the things I bought for my son were recalled. well Graco recalled the snug ride carseats and I ordered two replacement kits(grammy has a car seat too) and you would think that they would replace it with the same "set" to match the carseat. Wrong they sent me a pink one with white flowers and a hot pink and black one. This just int going to work(I have a boy) anyways I called Graco and they just said that they were sorry, but that was all that they were able to get. Well it for one doesnt even match my carseats and they are PINK!!!!!!! I told them I wanted a refund on the two carseats and they told me they couldnt do that....and to make matters worse, I had special ordered two strollers that matched my carseats and paid a ton with shipping and now those dont match..........:evil:

Demand a full refund, if it doesnt happen, ask to speak to a supervisor. If THAT doesnt work, contact the BBB and planetfeedback.com ....

Jackie_Blu
03-17-2008, 12:15 PM
Demand a full refund, if it doesnt happen, ask to speak to a supervisor. If THAT doesnt work, contact the BBB and planetfeedback.com ....

:yeah No way would I accept that........

CLARKS4
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
I would be pitching a fit until I got my money back. All of it.

mosdata1
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Call back & work your way up the chain of command. Most companies figure that the majority of people will simply take no for an answer - show them that you won't. I would also contact BBB & Planet Feedback. Also, most TV news programs have an 'on your side' type of program. Contact them & let them also contact the company on your behalf.

Shann
03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
I agree I would be pissed as well. I'm sorry but pink doesn't fly for me when you're talking about guys, I can't even stand it when guys wear pink shirts, I think it looks terrible, I definitely wouldn't want a pink carseat for a boy! Keep calling and bugging them eventually you'll wear them down and will hopefully get the refund you deserve. I'd also contact planetfeedback about it.

BBELEAZAHR
03-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Update: I did contact BBB planet feedback and our local news on your side. Then I called graco over and over and it was still the same deal. I was in tears when my husband came home(post pregnancy hormones)so he decided to call them. He speaks spanish so he ended up getting transferred to a different department. Anyways, they agreed to send us two new car seat stroller travel systems. They told him they would be here in the next 7-10 days. (I originally ordered both carseats and strollers online so they had all of the proof of what I had)Thanks everyone for your tips I used them all and baby Eleazahr thanks you too(he didnt like the pink either)

waterfalls
03-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Thats great news!I'm glad everything got staightened out!

CLARKS4
03-19-2008, 09:03 AM
That is wonderful. They should have to fix it. I'm so glad you stayed on them until you got something done.

ladybugva
03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
i am glad that it was worked out. With boys I would NOT be happy if they sent me pink either.

Lild
03-19-2008, 01:41 PM
So happy it worked out for you, I wouldn't put my son in pink either...isn't it amazing how men can handle up on costumer service people, my hubby can get things worked out for me when I have been through 10 different people that couldn't/wouldn't help...

Pepsi4me
03-19-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm glad they are sending you ones that are not pink.

BBELEAZAHR
03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
OMG!!!! My two new stroller travel systems came this morning and they are so nice. Both of them are black with red trim. They each have temp gauge,heart rate monitor,mile tracker,cup holders,clock and really cool toy bars.The carseats each came with the extra bonus base for the car. These are soooo nice. I cant wait to go use them. And in the box's there was a note sying that I could just keep the other two because it would be a loss for the company to have to pay to ship both carseats ans strollers back at there expense. WOW!!!!

Lild
03-27-2008, 08:53 AM
That is so cool:)
Glad you got everything squared away, now maybe you could sell the other ones:)