PDA

View Full Version : NY Gov. to step down on Monday 3/17/08

atprm
03-16-2008, 05:27 AM
Hustler Offers Spitzer Call Girl $1M
Magazine Publisher Larry Flynt Seeks Nude Photo Spread

POSTED: 10:51 am EDT March 15, 2008
NEW YORK -- Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told The Associated Press he's offering the call girl linked to the scandal involving outgoing New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer $1 million to pose nude in his magazine.

Flynt said the proposed photo shoot would be "very tastefully done." But he added that Ashley Alexandra Dupre would have to appear completely naked and not just topless. He said his readers "don't like compromise" and "want the whole enchilada."

Flynt said he hasn't gotten a response from Dupre and isn't sure if she would accept. He said she's likely receiving offers from additional men's magazines and other media.

Dupre is referred to as "Kristen" in court documents that claim Spitzer paid thousands of dollars for services from the call girl ring.

Spitzer announced his resignation over the scandal Wednesday and will formally step down on Monday.

myspirit
03-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Feeling for Mrs. Spitzer. I saw where she was doing an interview a few weeks ago and she was talking about how wonderful and upstanding her husband was. And her poor teenage girls!

galeane29
03-16-2008, 07:04 AM
I dont feel sorry for his wife at all.
How in the world does somone spend
so much money on a "sex" and the
spouse not know it? How much time
out of the house without his family
does not call attention to? I know there
are cases where the spouse is honestly
surprised but damn, 10 years and she
had no clue? Come on now! His ass
would be grass and I'd be the lawnmower.
( my mother loves that phrase)

atprm
03-16-2008, 08:13 AM
wow, you are spreading the love thin today huh?

I feel sorry for the wife and the family.

It's very easy to "hide assets" from your spouse, especially someone in his position -- a couple payoffs, a bonus, etc... just don't bring it home, and bingo....hidden asset. So it's very possible she didn't have a clue.