PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone talked to YankeeMary?

DBackFan
03-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Downtown Atlanta is under state of emergency and I see she hasn't been online. Can someone call her? I am really worried. I know several of you have her number.

Willow
03-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Kevin and I talked to her this morning for about two hours. She's fine. :)

DBackFan
03-15-2008, 02:10 PM
oh good, thanks Patch

Willow
03-15-2008, 03:52 PM
You're welcome!

YankeeMary
03-15-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks for asking. We are fine here. Didn't know anything about tornados until Kevin and Donna called this am...lol. There were several more touched down here throughout the day and lots of hail. Thank goodness it didn't hurt my van, I would have cried. I appreciate the worries, makes a gal feel good.

pepperpot
03-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Wow, glad you're okay Mary....I didn't even have an inkling something was going on either! :lol

jnc880
03-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for asking. We are fine here. Didn't know anything about tornados until Kevin and Donna called this am...lol. There were several more touched down here throughout the day and lots of hail. Thank goodness it didn't hurt my van, I would have cried. I appreciate the worries, makes a gal feel good.

glad you are ok mary and nothing bad has happened!!:dancing: you guys take care ok and be careful

jnc880
03-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Wow, glad you're okay Mary....I didn't even have an inkling something was going on either! :lol

me either but then i saw the post and thought about it and was like omg i havent really heard from her or seen any post so i got worried!!glad everything is ok

Unicornmom77
03-15-2008, 09:53 PM
I sure though of Mary and those other members here in the area, just an awful storm huh?

So glad you're ok Mary!

jnc880
03-15-2008, 10:08 PM
I sure though of Mary and those other members here in the area, just an awful storm huh?

So glad you're ok Mary!

i didnt even know about it im so worried about whats going on in my town like are we gettin another foot of snow and believe me im so sick of it!!I only watch news to see our weather and thats that...i get so depressed seeing all the other stuff that on there i guess i just try to either block it out or stay away from news its so sad what this world is coming to and all its changes!!:( im just happy and relieved that Mary is ok :)

Kyla Kym
03-16-2008, 01:56 AM
i didnt even know about it im so worried about whats going on in my town like are we gettin another foot of snow and believe me im so sick of it!!I only watch news to see our weather and thats that...[b]i get so depressed seeing all the other stuff that on there i guess i just try to either block it out or stay away from news its so sad what this world is coming to and all its changes!!:( im just happy and relieved that Mary is ok :)[b]

I'm the same way. I even try to avoid the sad threads on here. And ditto on the Mary thing. I'm glad to see she's ok too. :)

YankeeMary
03-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Today is a beautiful sunny day. God must have known we needed some sunshine in our lives. Since Steven's wreck things are just horrible around here. I am not able to discuss it and that in itself is killing me. I just wish we could go back and start March over again. I don't know if my family will ever recover from this terrible tragidy. Please pray for us my friends. Randy took Steven fishing, I pray it will do some good. Steven is just a walking devastation all the time. It is just killing me. I am afraid God has to much faith in me. I think this is more than I can handle. I sure don't feel as I am getting any stronger either. But I am trying to just leave it in his hands and know that eventually in his time all will be well. I continue to count my Blessings and remain truly thankful for everything but just lack patience. I want my prayers answered NOW...lol. In God's will.

jnc880
03-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Dont worry Mary everything will be ok:)xoxoxox:hug's

Willow
03-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Today is a beautiful sunny day. God must have known we needed some sunshine in our lives. Since Steven's wreck things are just horrible around here. I am not able to discuss it and that in itself is killing me. I just wish we could go back and start March over again. I don't know if my family will ever recover from this terrible tragidy. Please pray for us my friends. Randy took Steven fishing, I pray it will do some good. Steven is just a walking devastation all the time. It is just killing me. I am afraid God has to much faith in me. I think this is more than I can handle. I sure don't feel as I am getting any stronger either. But I am trying to just leave it in his hands and know that eventually in his time all will be well. I continue to count my Blessings and remain truly thankful for everything but just lack patience. I want my prayers answered NOW...lol. In God's will.

Sorry you're having to go through all of that Mary. I hope everything gets better soon. :hug

ahippiechic
03-16-2008, 01:26 PM
I hope things start getting better for you all soon, Mary! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts!

DBackFan
03-16-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm so sorry Mary. Wish we could help, you know we are all here for you when and if the need arises. :hug

Kyla Kym
03-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Mary :hug you have such a good heart. If there is anything at all I can do, please pm me and let me know.

sheila_361
03-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear you are safe Mary, I was worried about you yesterday with all the storms, but wasn't able to try and call you, my cable was out so my phone was down as well and hubby had his cell phone with him at work. We should get together again sometime soon, to help get your mind of things if only for a little while. :hugs

Jackie_Blu
03-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Mary :hug you have such a good heart. If there is anything at all I can do, please pm me and let me know.

Same for me, dear friend......you all are in my prayers :hugs