PDA

View Full Version : why do I have no iTrader feedback and what is it?

houseoconfusion
03-14-2008, 01:50 PM
I have been a member for YEARS. Twice now my feedback has been "erased" when BBS has update or whatever, LOL. Once it was OVER 25 PAGES long! Now my 3rd time at feedback, LOL, I still have pages of it but when I click on the iTrader under my name it shows I have no feedback? why?

ahippiechic
03-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Have you done any trades since we went to the iTrader system?

We don't use the old feedback forum any longer.

houseoconfusion
03-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Lovely :getyou

This is crappy, LOL. Shouldn't they have found a way to transfer feedback? Obviously I haven't and with a leary as people are of traders with no feedback I doubt I will. :rules Just don't seem fair. :thumpdown:

freeby4me
03-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Lovely :getyou

This is crappy, LOL. Shouldn't they have found a way to transfer feedback? Obviously I haven't and with a leary as people are of traders with no feedback I doubt I will. :rules Just don't seem fair. :thumpdown:

We can still go back and view the trader feedback from before, we just cant post in it.
I wouldnt worry about it, honestly, what I look for is how long a member has been here. You can always go find your old thread and post it in your link "Check out my great feedback from before" type thing.

DBackFan
03-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Its a great new system Dawn. Just do a few trades with people you know and get some feedback!! :)

freeby4me
03-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Its a great new system Dawn. Just do a few trades with people you know and get some feedback!! :)

Says the lady with 65 trades!!! LOL (OK, 96 trades so far on the I-trader LOL)

houseoconfusion
03-14-2008, 02:22 PM
LOL, thanks guys. Just I emailed a few people now about BUYING things and haven't gotten a reply back and noticed I have no feedback, LOL.