PDA

View Full Version : Sister got court papers

peaceluver
03-09-2008, 11:16 PM
Now she is trying to play mommy of the year. I am going to go nuts in the next 30 days. Yesterday she called 4 times and today the same thing. She wanted us to pick her up for church this morning(yes that will look good to the judge)but I didnt go cause I was not feeling well. So she said she would go tonight but an hour before she calls and is not feeling well. She didnt talk to me but to her son, she told him she was going to take a shower so he thought she was going, the whole time church is going on he is looking back to the door for her. I thought maybe I was suppose to pick her up and called to see and she said no, she wasnt feeling well, I told her she didnt make that clear to her son.
She is also using the I really want to change same old garbage, I have heard before. I just flat out told her she had to convince a judge because it was out of my hands. She says well I cant pass a drug test and wont be able to by court date. I said sorry I dont think that will look good for you.
Please pray for my sanity.:wamb

PrincessArky
03-10-2008, 04:25 AM
Now she is trying to play mommy of the year. I am going to go nuts in the next 30 days. Yesterday she called 4 times and today the same thing. She wanted us to pick her up for church this morning(yes that will look good to the judge)but I didnt go cause I was not feeling well. So she said she would go tonight but an hour before she calls and is not feeling well. She didnt talk to me but to her son, she told him she was going to take a shower so he thought she was going, the whole time church is going on he is looking back to the door for her. I thought maybe I was suppose to pick her up and called to see and she said no, she wasnt feeling well, I told her she didnt make that clear to her son.
She is also using the I really want to change same old garbage, I have heard before. I just flat out told her she had to convince a judge because it was out of my hands. She says well I cant pass a drug test and wont be able to by court date. I said sorry I dont think that will look good for you.
Please pray for my sanity.:wamb

As if I wasnt already convinced this woman really needs to be a big person here and just walk away from him.........coming in and out of his life is going to do nothing but rip this boy apart.

ladybugva
03-10-2008, 04:56 AM
will say prayers for ya. The boy is lucky he has you as some stability right now. Sounds like he needs it.