PDA

View Full Version : buzz agent

Robinkl
03-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Every time I look to see what I can redeem my points for on buzz agent all there are is things to donate your points.
Don't they have other things to use your points for?

auntbee51
03-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I either have that, which is to donate, or NOTHING and more often there is nothing.

Diana777
03-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I have never been able to redeem. When I first get invited to a campaign I sometimes seet things to redeem for but you cannot redeem until you do a bzz report. By the time I get the product and wait sometimes several days to get it approved the only thing left to redeem for is the "donation" or books that are usually the type you find for 25 cents because nobody wanted to pay for them.

Qtxann315
03-11-2008, 06:08 PM
If you're in their clean and clear they have updated a couple of new items on their redeem page. I check it almost everyday to see if they have anything new on. Just know there are so many people in your shoes that wants to redeem points and if you're too slow then you'll lose out on it. You know you can put in a report before your kit comes. I tell my sister in law and sister about it and tell them to check the site out etc so I can report it before the kit comes. The kit comes like 1-2 weeks after the campaign has started and many people have put in a report by then.

Jenefer3
03-11-2008, 06:18 PM
I've gotten two things from them but both broke within days. One was the shower radio and the minute it came out of the package, the volume was stuck in the high position. We still put it up in the shower but it fell apart really fast. Personally, I'm not really worried about the rewards, I think getting the kits is good enough.

Diana777
03-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the hint on bzz reports! although if it something I have never tried I won't review before I get it. Also I would not mind if I actually got any kits. I do not get many kits to review anymore anyway. I log in almost every day sometimes there are surveys for me to fill out but I see my tier and participation keep falling. Kinda hard to keep the same level when I have no access to keep it up there. Oh well I have gotten a few good things to test. I just wish I could get in on the really good ones. Mostly I get stuff like mrs dash and listerine strips. Still not too bad. Was really hoping for the Chili's one though! lol!

taker692000
03-12-2008, 12:07 PM
OMG I just checked they offered me a heart monitor watch lol the only thing that isn't a donation. The last 2 things I got to buzz were actually useful .Chili's coupons for thesmokehouse burgers and the organic milk

Diana777
03-12-2008, 12:12 PM
oooo I am jealous! I really wanted to get the Chili's thing! Were the smokehouse burgers good?

mosdata1
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
We went just a couple of days ago. I ordered the three cheese and DH ordered the Jalapeno. They were great! My only problem was the restuarant was pretty cheap on the fries. I even managed to buzz to a couple of women at the table next to us. One of them also ordered the triple cheese and loved it.
Overall, these were a hit.
I would recommend the burgers - they were big & filling.

taker692000
03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
the bugers were great.I took b/f d/s . None of us could finish a whole burger.Here if I had to pay it would have totaled $30.29 for three burgersand 1 drink. my son an I never drink sodas etc when we go out so the total was $2.29. was one of the best buzz I ever recieved