PDA

View Full Version : just wondering how many of you are.......

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:25 PM
just wondering how many of you are on another site like this one? I have heard people say they belong to other sites..This is the only one i have joined. I dont think I would want to join another one anyway it seems like I cant bring myself to log off this site ever!!!Lol unless im having pc problems and that sucked..But I have found some super cool people off here and Man I would be lost without you all!! beso, yankeemary, shirl!!hope you are ok, Char, sheila_361 just to name a few!!:dancing:

ladybugva
03-09-2008, 01:27 PM
I dont' think I could keep up w/ more that one. LOL Plus I would never get any thing done if I did. I joined on the other day but it's for my Cricut machine. They have OT forums and such but I joined to get project ideas.

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:28 PM
ditto to that i dont think i would be able to keep up either,,,lol

lizmolik
03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
I love BBF but I am also a moderator on a sampling site, and I also go to a couponing site, but other than that no others! I love each site for different things that's why I go to different ones!

The fist site I was a part of was the sampling site, and then I found this site and from this site I found the couponing site! There are really nice people on all of the sites that I go to.

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I love BBF but I am also a moderator on a sampling site, and I also go to a couponing site, but other than that no others! I love each site for different things that's why I go to different ones!

The fist site I was a part of was the sampling site, and then I found this site and from this site I found the couponing site! There are really nice people on all of the sites that I go to.

just wondering how did you become a Mod?

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:32 PM
ladybugmo your avatar looks alot like mine...thats my daughter in mine is that your daughter in yours....j/k teeeheeee they do look alike tho...lmao

Pepsi4me
03-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I belong to another site but I usually only go there when this one is slow & nobody is really posting.

lizmolik
03-09-2008, 01:33 PM
just wondering how did you become a Mod?

I was asked by the administrator of the site if I wanted to moderate on there. I love it, it is great! I dont get any extra perks, but I love helping everyone out and keeping the site nice!

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I belong to another site but I usually only go there when this one is slow & nobody is really posting.

yea that would be on a friday night...lmao:rofl:

aussiegirl
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I go on this site and the "other site." I like them both.

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I was asked by the administrator of the site if I wanted to moderate on there. I love it, it is great! I dont get any extra perks, but I love helping everyone out and keeping the site nice!

well thats great, always wondered how someone became a mod.

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I go on this site and the "other site." I like them both.

well i dont think i would be able to keep up with another site...myself and also i am leaving everyone some rep...thanks for all the info guys cause it was important for me to know for some reason...lmao i guess im nosey:rofl:

Aloha from paradise
03-09-2008, 01:38 PM
I go on this site and the "other site." I like them both. Me too! But I spend more time here:) The other site I go to is Mad:)

earnhardt1
03-09-2008, 01:40 PM
i belong to one that i found way before this one..... but am here more than any

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:40 PM
hey shirl how are you xoxox

Aloha from paradise
03-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi Charity! Just fine, thanks for asking:) How are you and the family? Have a good weekend sweetie:star:

jnc880
03-09-2008, 01:47 PM
you too Shirl I sent you a pm with some coke codes hope they work...errrr

vicky122
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I am at a couple. But one has been down for a couple of days. It is a very small place with maybe 10 people that post. Lot of people sign up but never post. The other place is mad. I did join one about a month ago but I have not been back kinda like this place and one is enough plus it slows my computer down when I go there.

Kyla Kym
03-09-2008, 01:59 PM
This is the only site I post at anymore. I do on occasion post replies on some blogs that interest me. :)

loveswolfs
03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
I belong to about 4 different forums, I bounce between 3 of them & come here the most to chat since i like the members more and it feels more like home to me. The other places i try and fit in but still feel like an out sider some times.

Heidi
03-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I have tried out a couple other sites, but it's too hard keeping up with them all, so I just stick to this one.

socks1211
03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
i belong to 14 sites but visit 7 daily and i manage 2 myself

freeby4me
03-09-2008, 03:27 PM
I go to three different ones daily, plus two others (ghosthunters and stephen king) just to browse mainly, I've been members there for over a couple of years and I have maybe 300 posts between the two LOL

Bahet
03-09-2008, 04:17 PM
I own the forums on "the other site". If I didn't go there several times a day we'd be overrun with spammers and Yoda messages. :rofl:

jnc880
03-09-2008, 04:20 PM
i belong to 14 sites but visit 7 daily and i manage 2 myself
wow you are a busy lady woot woot...

jnc880
03-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I belong to about 4 different forums, I bounce between 3 of them & come here the most to chat since i like the members more and it feels more like home to me. The other places i try and fit in but still feel like an out sider some times.

see I was thinking the same thing i know i wouldnt be able to keep up at other sites and would miss being here so I havent joined any other sites but here I go with the gut feeling...lol I have a gut feeling other sites wouldnt feel as you put to home like this site does:):star:

MistyWolf
03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I come here and Mad .. there are a few others I belong to, but don't go to.

jnc880
03-09-2008, 04:25 PM
I go to three different ones daily, plus two others (ghosthunters and stephen king) just to browse mainly, I've been members there for over a couple of years and I have maybe 300 posts between the two LOL

hey freeby4me I know i left ya out but your pretty cool too, most the time...teeeeheee:rofl: just joking xoxox

ladybugva
03-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I forgot to add, I don't like being the new person. LOL I think that keeps me from searching out others also.

YankeeMary
03-09-2008, 04:32 PM
I go to numerous ones everyday. And feel like I "fit" in all of them, but maybe not??? lol. Who knows...lol.

ahippiechic
03-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I belong to this one, Mad, my site, an invision hack/mod site and a few more but those are about the only ones I post at. The other I only visit once in a while.

ilovecats
03-09-2008, 05:49 PM

This is me exactly!!!!!

BigLyd1
03-09-2008, 06:46 PM
This is certainly the main one. There's another one I check out, mainly for info now. I posted there recently. And I think somebody misinterpreted something I said. I got a little upset and have not posted there very much since. They just don't know me... that's all.

Char
03-09-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL... sorry, something just came to my mind...lol

Ok... I belong to maybe 6 forums... post at like 4 of them... mod/admin at one site...

I remember posting a free thing from a beer company... maybe 5 years ago, a free bar towel or something, at a site... it got pulled, and a 'mod' PM'ed me and explained it was a 'family' site, and, they didn't allow posts involving beer...lmao ! I never went back...lol

( Good to see jnc is behaving herself...lol, did someone say puddin' ??? )

christianw27
03-09-2008, 07:59 PM
I like this one too much, i pretty much can find anything I need here so I never join others.

Jackie_Blu
03-09-2008, 08:21 PM

Oh WoW!! Im gonna have to check out the ghosthunters and Stephen King sites! Hes my fav author:)

I go to numerous ones everyday. And feel like I "fit" in all of them, but maybe not??? lol. Who knows...lol.

awwww, Mary, Im sure you do fit in everywhere you go.....you just have that special something :)

I tried to "belong" to a couple other sites but, it just wasnt "there" for me lol
Old habits die hard I guess and Ive been a member here too long to wanna stray. At one other site I felt there was a lot of ummm immaturity. I mean, we cut up and have fun here, but we can also have mature conversations. I may not have given them a fair enough chance but I felt a bit like I was surrounded by teenagers lol

mirage7000
03-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I visit other sites for different things. Contests, freebies, trivia etc. I do enjoy coming here!

jnc880
03-09-2008, 09:05 PM

Well im sure you do mary how could you not fit in!!!!!xoxoxox

jnc880
03-09-2008, 09:07 PM
LOL... sorry, something just came to my mind...lol

Ok... I belong to maybe 6 forums... post at like 4 of them... mod/admin at one site...

I remember posting a free thing from a beer company... maybe 5 years ago, a free bar towel or something, at a site... it got pulled, and a 'mod' PM'ed me and explained it was a 'family' site, and, they didn't allow posts involving beer...lmao ! I never went back...lol

( Good to see jnc is behaving herself...lol, did someone say puddin' ??? )

Lol omg Char your to funny....Lol had a blast this weekend on this site, My favorite site with all the wonderful people. And i think im going to look into that bird thing,,, very strange...No Puddin for me please...Lmao

jnc880
03-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Oh WoW!! Im gonna have to check out the ghosthunters and Stephen King sites! Hes my fav author:)

awwww, Mary, Im sure you do fit in everywhere you go.....you just have that special something :)

I tried to "belong" to a couple other sites but, it just wasnt "there" for me lol
Old habits die hard I guess and Ive been a member here too long to wanna stray. At one other site I felt there was a lot of ummm immaturity. I mean, we cut up and have fun here, but we can also have mature conversations. I may not have given them a fair enough chance but I felt a bit like I was surrounded by teenagers lol

Funny stephen king lives near me..HEHEHE

Char
03-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Lol omg Char your to funny....Lol had a blast this weekend on this site, My favorite site with all the wonderful people. And i think im going to look into that bird thing,,, very strange...No Puddin for me please...Lmao

hehehe... it's true !

I had a blast too ! Must do it again...................... :dancing:

PrincessArky
03-10-2008, 08:09 AM
I sometimes go to other sites but hardly ever post....heck I went a couple of yrs when I didnt even come here lol

tough guy
03-10-2008, 09:37 AM
I stick to this one. I get confused trying to remember my log in's here..lol

nanajoanie
03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
This was my first forum since Dec. 2000. I belonged to a few others after that but didn't stay. So now I go to Mad which was started up a few years ago when this went down for several days and then I got a virus from here like others were getting so I quit coming here. I just came back about a year ago but I don't know many of the folks here now, just the 'oldies'.