PDA

View Full Version : product test question

BBELEAZAHR
03-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has done any product tests lately. I just received two today and I was so excited untill I opened the box and they enclosed a letter with instructions on how to return it after the 14 day trial. A month ago I did one for cough spray and later they sent me a letter asking for it back. Why do they want it back (I am sure they will just through it away anyways) For taking the time to test it, I should beable to keep it. One of the ones I got today was for aveno diaper rash cream, now really do they need that back? The other was for a lotion warmer, and I dont want to give this one back. :motz:

DrGrin
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Just use all of the product, and there's nothing to return. If I like products, I usually use all of it before the test is over. If I don't like it, I'm glad to send it back.

I did a test recently for a soft drink. They wanted the empty bottles back.

freeby4me
03-07-2008, 12:47 PM
I've done a panty liner test and a hand lotion test that wanted the un-used portions returned. I kept back a few of the panty-liners but sent all of the lotion/soap thingy back. Im just glad to test a few things out.

Qtxann315
03-07-2008, 01:06 PM
I haven't done product testing lately, but I have sent products that were unused back to the company. I don't know why they want it but there's a reason behind it though.

PrincessArky
03-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I havent had any that wanted anything back yet but I think it might have to do with them wanting to keep them a secret maybe??? I mean we actually agree to NOT talk about what we are testing to other ppl sometimes I am not even supposed to let others in my house use the testers

dv8grl
03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
I got a package today, haven't read thru all the inst., but I've had to send back products before, to me , its silly, a waste of money & resources (gas & packaging)

Juli67
03-07-2008, 02:47 PM
keep all of it. they don't know.

BBELEAZAHR
03-07-2008, 03:14 PM
thanks Juli67 thats exactly what I was thinking! Theres no way they could tell who sent theres back and who didnt.

MistyWolf
03-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Just reply back to them that there is no product left to return!

I've never had to return a product and don't believe that I would.