PDA

View Full Version : Quit Stealing My Samples!!!!!

herother
03-06-2008, 01:02 AM
My Glade Plugins Scented Gel sample came in the mail today. Or, at least the box and the coupons did. The box was cut open and the sample was gone!!! One was sent to my Husband at his home the same way, and his mother got hers the same way!!! Three different addresses and the boxes all look the same... How do you explain that. This is not the first time my samples have been ripped off by those crooked Post Office people. And it is always the really really good **** too. I am so peeved.

But I do feel better now that I let it out...again. LOL, my Husband couldn't figure out why I was so upset over something that was free anyhow.

JKATHERINE
03-06-2008, 04:26 AM
1. I'd be complaining to the postmaster NOW. 2. You and your husband live in separate homes?

PrincessArky
03-06-2008, 05:20 AM
1. I'd be complaining to the postmaster NOW. 2. You and your husband live in separate homes?

:yeah

bpl76
03-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Mine came with the box basically open,but the PO had put two rubber bands around it and the refill and coupons were still there. maybe the sample boxes on this one were defective since so many are the same way. NOT saying someone issn't into your boxes though. i have ahad several things come through that have been opened and emptied. After I went to postmaster it has stopped until this opened plug in one.

Willow
03-06-2008, 07:22 AM
2. You and your husband live in separate homes?

I was wondering about this too. :rofl:

ElleGee
03-06-2008, 07:24 AM
My dh and I live in seperate houses during the week *shrug

ilikefree
03-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Mine came with the box basically open,but the PO had put two rubber bands around it and the refill and coupons were still there. maybe the sample boxes on this one were defective since so many are the same way. NOT saying someone issn't into your boxes though. i have ahad several things come through that have been opened and emptied. After I went to postmaster it has stopped until this opened plug in one.

This is how mine and my mom's came too. I don't know if someone at the post office put the rubber bands around the boxes or if someone where the samples went out did, but I thought it was quite odd.

dangerousfem
03-06-2008, 09:03 AM

lol.. that is the first thing that I was wondering too..LOL and yep.. thats too much of a coincidence.... time to call

christianw27
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
LOL....

I got a sample of Pamprin a couple weeks ago that the box was cut open, retaped and everything was in there.

I guess that they didn't want to take a chance on some chick with PMS flipping out....lol :thefinger:

YankeeMary
03-06-2008, 11:10 AM

Maybe she found the way to a long happy marriage...hehe.

katzenberg
03-06-2008, 11:38 AM
i have this happen alot .it either missing or its been opened

Aloha from paradise
03-06-2008, 05:48 PM
It happens here too:getyou

azwup05
03-07-2008, 04:55 AM
We see these all the time, and yes, we put the rubberbands around them because it helps the box or package keep its shape and everything doesn't fall out. 9 times out of 10 these things are tossed into our parcel hampers either already empty or coming loose.

herother
03-07-2008, 09:30 AM

Well, I called the Post Office and they took a complaint so we will se how much better it gets. I'm just sssooooooooo very glad they did not steal my Pop Tart samples. All hell would of broke loose, and I'm an easy going person. Afterall, it took about 10 missing samples for me to even complain.

As for living in separate homes, I was living in and still work Three Points and he was living in Marana before we got married. It is about a 50 minute drive from each other so we comprimised and got an apartment between the two places. We both still have have most of our things in our other homes but for the most part stay in the apartment. I still think he got the better deal, his work is 5 minutes from here, mine is still 20 minutes away...on a good traffic day.

PrincessArky
03-07-2008, 09:33 AM
Well, I called the Post Office and they took a complaint so we will se how much better it gets. I'm just sssooooooooo very glad they did not steal my Pop Tart samples. All hell would of broke loose, and I'm an easy going person. Afterall, it took about 10 missing samples for me to even complain.

As for living in separate homes, I was living in and still work Three Points and he was living in Marana before we got married. It is about a 50 minute drive from each other so we comprimised and got an apartment between the two places. We both still have have most of our things in our other homes but for the most part stay in the apartment. I still think he got the better deal, his work is 5 minutes from here, mine is still 20 minutes away...on a good traffic day.

gosh I envy you wish hubby and I had other places to go to lol

herother
03-07-2008, 10:13 AM
LOL....

I got a sample of Pamprin a couple weeks ago that the box was cut open, retaped and everything was in there.

I guess that they didn't want to take a chance on some chick with PMS flipping out....lol :thefinger:

This is too darn funny...and the smiley fits so perfectly.

herother
03-07-2008, 10:16 AM
We see these all the time, and yes, we put the rubberbands around them because it helps the box or package keep its shape and everything doesn't fall out. 9 times out of 10 these things are tossed into our parcel hampers either already empty or coming loose.

Yeah, I think these were just a case of bad tabs to hold the boxes closed. But some of my others were clearly ripped open. I'm just upset because it was a really freakin good sample. I once gotta health bar with the package opened and a bite taken out of it...

azwup05
03-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Now that would have sent me over the edge. I would have deffinitely suspected tha carrier or someone getting into my box. Ya know, Target has those dog treats that look like frosted cookies and cupcakes!

MsLynn
03-08-2008, 08:42 AM
I had this happen when i lived in Conway, Ar. I tried calling just the P.O. didn't work, so i filed a complaint on line and got results... If the local postmaster knows about whats going on (ours just called and tried to placate me) the way he talked to me, just pissed me off. so in my online complaint i made that known too. I ALWAYS GOT MY SAMPLES AFTER THAT.

mirage7000
03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Really fuming here. Won a Sony PSP from an IWG. Fed Ex delivered it with no signature required. Luckily I was home in my apartment building. Opened paper type package from one end noticed the other end open. The box inside was torn and of course no PSP inside. Fed Ex driver admitted to manager that he noticed the end had been opened. They will reimburse the company I won it from but not me. Really have doubts since IWG ended that they will care. Keeping fingers crossed and will have to keep trying to contact them. My best win and I could cry as I promised it to my son. As far as samples I know I'm missing alot too.