PDA

View Full Version : Question for those who do Survey Spot

sandooch
03-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Do you do all the surveys they send you each day or just the ones that pay? Would I be missing out on anything (other than another shot at their sweepstakes) if I passed up the ones that don't pay?

BBELEAZAHR
03-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I just do the ones that pay or say they are 5-10 in length. Most of the short ones that I do for them end up with a product test. As for the long ones with no pay I just pass.

sandooch
03-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks for answering. I think that is what I'll start doing.

jodierenee
03-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm the same way. If it's under 20 min, i'll probably do it, even if it doesn't pay. Over 20 min with no pay, then no way.

I was lucky to get a $15 survey about who I'm voting for in the democratic primary since I live in TX. That was a nice payout for a 15 min. survey.

Debby16
03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
I usually just do the ones that pay. I have done others just to get the entries, but I've never won anything so I don't do those very often. Most of the time I don't qualify for the pay ones or I'm too late since I don't log on until late afternoon and by then they've gotten their quota. I agree with the others. If it's too long with no pay, it's not worth it.

down1
03-05-2008, 04:02 AM
I do all of them, sometimes I'm surprised to see I get $1 here and there.
They used to pay a lot better before they started this sweepstakes gimmick.
Oh well, nothing lasts forever!

sandooch
03-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm the same way. If it's under 20 min, i'll probably do it, even if it doesn't pay. Over 20 min with no pay, then no way.

I was lucky to get a $15 survey about who I'm voting for in the democratic primary since I live in TX. That was a nice payout for a 15 min. survey.

That's awesome! I recently did a $20 one where you have to sign in at a certain time and they'll ask you and a small group of people questions for an hour. I wish those came around more often.

Thank you all for your advice. I'm glad to know we all are doing the same thing.

DIDONNA
03-05-2008, 05:14 PM
i only do the surveys that pay too, i never win anything with their instant wins either.

simoca07
03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I haven't received any surveys from Survey Spot in months. I checked and I'm apparently still a member, but they don't send me anything.

tracey74
03-05-2008, 08:47 PM
i do all of them because I have gotten several products through them to try and to do a later survey on. so I do them all just in case

smparks4@h
03-07-2008, 07:53 AM
sometimes if you go to their website you can get a couple of surveys that pay without being invited i have done that before, i have gotten two 5 dollar surveys that way lately.

PrincessArky
03-07-2008, 09:27 AM
I dont do any survey that doesnt pay

kittybratt
03-07-2008, 10:46 AM
What really bothers me about survey spot, is I might have spent 15 minutes, almost the entire survey, than I am told, you don't qualify or we have reached the maximum amout of respondents needed. I leave survey spot for when I have nothing to do. Somethings I don't even open those surveys for days.

Moonb007
03-08-2008, 05:17 PM
I normally only do the ones that pay unless I have more free time, I have gotten one that does not pay but gives you a test sample to review...it was cereal.

toxicity
03-08-2008, 06:44 PM
What really bothers me about survey spot, is I might have spent 15 minutes, almost the entire survey, than I am told, you don't qualify or we have reached the maximum amout of respondents needed. I leave survey spot for when I have nothing to do. Somethings I don't even open those surveys for days.

Email them and complain. Say you finished the survey only to get an erroneous screen out message. They will usually credit your account within a few days.

adam
04-03-2008, 01:44 PM
i only do the surveys that pay too, i never win anything with their instant wins either.
my mom does surveys for survey spot and do get money but I have never won on the sweepstakes either.

adam
04-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I haven't received any surveys from Survey Spot in months. I checked and I'm apparently still a member, but they don't send me anything.
hi, you can go on there website everyday several times a day to do surveys. I never wait for them to give me a survey. many of the surveys on the website you can get paid, not all of them but many do pay