PDA

View Full Version : Storms

buglebe
03-03-2008, 10:13 PM
We have storms moving in tonight. I want to go to bed but I don't want to wake up hanging from a tree or worse yet dead. It was 74 today and is suppose to drop to 32 with possible snow flakes. I am so tired of this. Last week we woke up to find that a woman 20 miles from us had been killed in a trailor by a tree falling on it. We have a Noah weather radio but that night my husband had unplugged it accidently.
Tonight the tv station is taking names to call people individually who don't have a weather radio because the worst part is supposed to come through here about 2:30 or 3:00.
I guess I will go on to bed and get up when the radio goes off. We are already under thunderstorm watch. But tornado warning 2 counties away.

vineteche
03-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm tired of it too and the news today said we are in for a crazy spring...
It was 60 here today with rain and now snow is coming.. blahhh
No wonder everyone is sick..

atprm
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
it was almost 60 here today, and tonight / tomorrow we are under a winter storm warning -- we are to EXPECT 2 - 3 inches of ICE.

yes.... I said ICE.

:(

I don't want Spring... I was 90 degree summer!

MistyWolf
03-04-2008, 05:32 AM
it was almost 60 here today, and tonight / tomorrow we are under a winter storm warning -- we are to EXPECT 2 - 3 inches of ICE.

yes.... I said ICE.

:(

I don't want Spring... I was 90 degree summer!

Allelujah! .. Where is the summer???

It was in the 60's here yesterday and right now my car is defrosting cause of the ice on it! .. We are supposed to get snow too on top of this crap.

aussiegirl
03-04-2008, 06:06 AM
Allelujah! .. Where is the summer???

It was in the 60's here yesterday and right now my car is defrosting cause of the ice on it! .. We are supposed to get snow too on top of this crap.

Ohio's weather is not the best.

Hope it doesn't keep people home today, it's voting day.

Janna1
03-04-2008, 06:18 AM
I also have a NOAA radio and when it rains here in Fl we get hit with tornadoes like Northerners get snow. When ever we have a threat of severe weather with the possibility of rotation. I get all my important papers together, in fact I have 2 bags already packed, then I get dressed and stay up all night, I'm too afraid to go to sleep. We got hit by the Groundhog Day tornado and I've been afraid of the rain and thunderstorms ever since. I went so far as to make my will, in the event something should happen due to this drastic weather. It's just awful to have to live in fear of bad weather. Am looking into getting an underground safty shelter made now. Good luck to you all and God Bless.