PDA

View Full Version : warning new death threat email

tracey74
03-01-2008, 03:12 PM
I got this email today Ifirst learned about it on the news but I got one today heres what it says . first of all if you read it closely there are a lot of grammar errors in it and I tracked the isp down to somewhere in france even though the person email is a yahoo.es email. so I reported it to Internet Crime Complaint Center. the fbi already knows about these emails circulating so they wont do anything they say if it has any personal info about you in it to report it to the police. its suppose to be a scam but this am my DH found a 20 gauge shot gun shell out front of my house that has never been shot. we dont own any 20 gauge. but if they knew so much about me they know I dont have anywhere near that amount of money and I only have a few friends and none want me dead. and I couldnt even get that kind of money so obviously they were misinformed if it isnt a scam. but anyway just be on the lookout for these emails

Hello,

I am very sorry for you , is a pity that this is how your life is going
to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of
introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my
duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I
have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and this person
have spent a lot of money in this venture,This person came to us and told
me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and
other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to
track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation
needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them
not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is
important to you.I called my client back and ask him of your email address
which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me
and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you this mail my
men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE?Since all program has been made and draw to
kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare
your life, $15,000 is all you need to spend in this process you will first
of all pay $8,000 then i will send a tape to you which i recorded every
discusion i had with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get
the tape, you will pay the remaining balance of $7,000. If you are not
ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW,REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU
DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY
ABOUT YOUR TELLING THE SECURITY ABOUT IT BECAUSE A GOOD LOOK IS OUT YOU AT
MOMENT.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE
YOU THE TAPE OF ALL DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU
CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

freeby4me
03-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Huh, I dont even open any e-mails from someone I dont know so I might have deleted a few of these by now LOL

flute
03-01-2008, 03:55 PM
its suppose to be a scam but this am my DH found a 20 gauge shot gun shell out front of my house that has never been shot. we dont own any 20 gauge.

Now that would scare me!

I'm so sorry ((hugs))

jayhawkfan
03-01-2008, 04:55 PM
That is scary. Even if it is a hoax :( Stay safe out there.

friend6040
03-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Scary thought but people will do anything to gain others confidence and then money

how sad stay safe.

atprm
03-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I would email whoever it is back and tell them:

"I am sorry, but you must be mistaken, because my life isn't worth $15,000.00. The value of my life is PRICELESS, but if you can figure out the monetary value of PRICELESS is, you can certainly email me back and include your full name and address, along with a copy of your picture ID and a contact number, and we can discuss your original email at that time. PS... You really should have stayed in school beyond the third grade, because your grammar is terrible!"

buglebe
03-01-2008, 07:07 PM
That would certainly scare me too if I had opened it not knowing about it ahead of time. But usually I don't open things I when I don't recognize the sender although sometimes I do. Frightening! Thanks for the heads up. And let's all be careful!

flute
03-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Do not email them back _ they always say tha'ts a bad idea!

gmyers
03-01-2008, 08:30 PM
That would scare me too especially if I found the shot gun shell in front of my house. It would kind of scare me too if the FBI didn't at least investigate to make sure its a scam and not a legitimate threat. I'd be careful if I was you.

jnc880
03-01-2008, 08:54 PM
I would email whoever it is back and tell them:

"I am sorry, but you must be mistaken, because my life isn't worth $15,000.00. The value of my life is PRICELESS, but if you can figure out the monetary value of PRICELESS is, you can certainly email me back and include your full name and address, along with a copy of your picture ID and a contact number, and we can discuss your original email at that time. PS... You really should have stayed in school beyond the third grade, because your grammar is terrible!"
omg lmao good one

okie
03-01-2008, 09:29 PM
There was something about this on the news not too long ago. A man here in my state got that email and he reported it. The news said not to respond to it.

Adra
03-02-2008, 05:38 AM
I did not read all the posts so someone ele may have said this already but

I would call the police and read someone the entire letter. They do have people that know what to do, and they need to know. Just in case. I would be upset about getting that type of letter, and I would want someone to know.

Oh and put the shell in a safe place so if the police do investigate you will have something to give them to verify what you said.