PDA

View Full Version : One lucky lady

ElleGee
02-28-2008, 07:33 AM
I dropped off my son @ school today.. Where I drop him off is a narrow one way street..I watch him go in start driving off..

Now I am stopped at the end of the street trying to turn left onto a busy main road.

This ignorant cow in a mini van pulls up on my left and is trying to squeeze herself between the sidewalk and my car. So i proceed to turn left b/c I have the right of way since I am 'first in line'. Does she wait? hell no, of course not..She turned like we were on a 2 lane turn left road..

She almost caused an accident , almost side swiped my new baby.. So I am behind her going down the main road, we stop at a light. So she is staring me down in her rear view so I take my finger (no not that one ) point at her then run it accross my forehead and mouth the words dumba$$ and I repeat it a couple times..She looked at me like I have seven eyes or something, like she has no idea why I am pissed

Lets put it this way,she is very lucky, had she hit my car I would have had no problems choking the b1tch. No really , she would have been lying in the street in a nice pretty shade of 'effed up'
I am fully aware that RI does statistically have the worst drivers in the US. but still!

anyways thanks for reading my whine

ladybugva
02-28-2008, 07:43 AM
don't you hate that?? you would think she would know that there is only one lane there. Glad that you and the little one are safe

kabcrisp
02-28-2008, 07:52 AM
This part cracked me up. . .

Lets put it this way,she is very lucky, had she hit my car I would have had no problems choking the b1tch. No really , she would have been lying in the street in a nice pretty shade of 'effed up'
I am fully aware that RI does statistically have the worst drivers in the US. but still!

I am gonna start using the "pretty shade of "effed up". THAT IS CLASSIC!

earnhardt1
02-28-2008, 07:56 AM
i really know what you mean for real my cars are more than a "metal box" with a motor. they are treated like our children.

i hate dumb asss drivers

PrincessArky
02-28-2008, 10:49 AM
makes you wonder who gives some ppl the right to drive

Shancopp
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Oh dear Lord, I thought you were gonna say the xB was damaged!!!!!
I'd have been on the first plane to RI to help you choke her out!!!!!!!!!

Glad you and your Scion are OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenefer3
02-28-2008, 12:07 PM
This ignorant cow in a mini van pulls up on my left and is trying to squeeze herself between the sidewalk and my car. So i proceed to turn left b/c I have the right of way since I am 'first in line'. Does she wait? hell no, of course not..She turned like we were on a 2 lane turn left road..

She almost caused an accident , almost side swiped my new baby

I don't know, maybe it's me, but if you knew she was doing something dumb and idiotic like that, why would you go ahead and turn? Why not just let her go? I think I'd rather have her away from me and my vehicle, then possibly causing an accident. That's just my thoughts on it.

ElleGee
02-28-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't know, maybe it's me, but if you knew she was doing something dumb and idiotic like that, why would you go ahead and turn? Why not just let her go? I think I'd rather have her away from me and my vehicle, then possibly causing an accident. That's just my thoughts on it.

I had the right of way,and tbh in hind sight it looked like she was parking her van the way she pulled up on the side of me. This all happened in less than 10 seconds.. and at 8 in the am without coffee it didn't dawn on me just to let her go *shrug

freeby4me
02-28-2008, 12:41 PM
If you had your turn signal on then I see no reason for what she did. Just someone in a hurry not caring. Im glad you and your car are OK.

jayhawkfan
02-28-2008, 01:16 PM
What an idiot. I would have been pissed too! Glad you and your car werent injured.

dcut4
02-28-2008, 01:24 PM
The fact that she did it around a school where kids are darting in and out all the time would have ticked me off as well.

tough guy
02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
The fact that she did it around a school where kids are darting in and out all the time would have ticked me off as well.

MTA!!!!!!

Shann
02-28-2008, 03:54 PM
too bad you didn't get her license plate number, you could have reported her

and can I say I think I'm in love :love: you sound just like me *swoons* LMFAO

tracey74
02-28-2008, 10:27 PM
i thought people in maine were the worst drivers?(my dad told me that years ago)

ElleGee
02-29-2008, 07:34 AM
No , Maine is 26th
RI and Mass are the worst
http://www.heartheissues.com/driversbystate.html

Mom2-3boys
02-29-2008, 08:00 AM
So she is staring me down in her rear view so I take my finger (no not that one ) point at her then run it accross my forehead and mouth the words dumba$$ and I repeat it a couple times..She looked at me like I have seven eyes or something, like she has no idea why I am pissed

:rolling that's all I have to say about that