PDA

View Full Version : two hours for free coffee!

Shann
02-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Today the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf were offering free coffee since Starbucks was closing down for 1.5 hours for training. Basically they wanted all the loyal Starbuck's customers to try them out. Personally I prefer Coffee Bean WAY over Starbucks, but like I'm going to turn down free coffee... since one is practically in our backyard we walked over waited in line heard that if you ordered a blended drink it would take an hour to make :eek: can you believe that?!?! Luke and I decided that we waited this long (over an hour at this point) we might as well wait a little longer to get what we truly want, we get up by the counter, two ppl in front of us and hear they aren't doing anymore ice blended coffees :sad :sob Crazy! We finally got our hot coffees and left. I cannot believe how long we waited, had we drove through it would have taken less than half the amt of time, they were just not organized. We also had some ppl cut and this one group had three ppl cut and then someone went to cut w/ them and I said something and the lady in front of us said something and one of the women in their group said the girl wasn't cutting and then her daughter (the ghetto *beep*) told the lady in front of us she better shut up! How freaking rude, of course her ghetto bootie is one of the ppl that cut :motz: On a side note, Luke and I both got two coupons for a free drink of our choice, that's four free drinks :D It probably wouldn't have been so bad if Luke didn't dink around like a little girl on a spring day and we were able to go right when they started this promo like I had wanted to :rolleyes: but we're finally back home, didn't make dinner though, we were both tired and hungry so did In-N-Out... had I known it was going to take that long, I would have came home, walked my dog AND then went back to meet Luke in line ;)

Jackie_Blu
02-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Wow!! that sounded exhausting! hope that was a hell of a good cup o' coffee LOL Maybe next time Luke wont dink around like a little girl LMAO (I loved that) Don't know why ppl have to be rude either. I get so ticked when things like that happen. Glad you got some free coffee:)

wobblypops
02-27-2008, 08:26 AM
So your coffee really wasn't free, was it?

Shann
02-27-2008, 01:46 PM
So your coffee really wasn't free, was it?

not at all, I told luke had we known it was going to take that long we would have never went, it was farking ridiculous and they should have been better prepared.

jayhawkfan
02-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Jeez! I would have been super annoyed too. Glad you at least got the 4 free drink coupons.

BigLyd1
02-27-2008, 02:07 PM
Well, at least you got to eat at In-N-Out.

Kyla Kym
02-27-2008, 03:21 PM
We also had some ppl cut and this one group had three ppl cut and then someone went to cut w/ them and I said something and the lady in front of us said something and one of the women in their group said the girl wasn't cutting and then her daughter (the ghetto *beep*) told the lady in front of us she better shut up! How freaking rude, of course her ghetto bootie is one of the ppl that cut :motz:

I would have been tempted to put my chewing gum in her hair since she cut in front of y'all like that. It's a silent revenge. ;) Or next time you go stand in line like that, buy a tiny pump bottle of Doe in Heat. It's something hunters spray on their boots when they are hunting. It stinks to high heaven. You could squirt it on them from behind and they would never know you did it. :D

Shann
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
I would have been tempted to put my chewing gum in her hair since she cut in front of y'all like that. It's a silent revenge. ;) Or next time you go stand in line like that, buy a tiny pump bottle of Doe in Heat. It's something hunters spray on their boots when they are hunting. It stinks to high heaven. You could squirt it on them from behind and they would never know you did it. :D

:rofl: I didn't have gum nor have I ever heard of doe in heat LMFAO! That's one thing I hate is when tons of ppl cut after you've been waiting in line for a good amt of time.

Jackie_Blu
02-27-2008, 06:59 PM

OMG!!! LMAO :rolling one of the many reasons I just love you to death! LOL

PrincessArky
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
I would have came home, walked my dog AND then went back to meet Luke in line ;)

ah no you wouldnt cause then you would be in front of me and I would think you were cutting in front of me and I might have to get some doe pee from KylaKym to put in your hair lol

:kidding

Kyla Kym
02-28-2008, 12:26 PM
:rofl: I didn't have gum nor have I ever heard of doe in heat LMFAO! That's one thing I hate is when tons of ppl cut after you've been waiting in line for a good amt of time.

OMG!!! LMAO :rolling one of the many reasons I just love you to death! LOL

ah no you wouldnt cause then you would be in front of me and I would think you were cutting in front of me and I might have to get some doe pee from KylaKym to put in your hair lol

:laugh:

Shann
02-28-2008, 02:43 PM

:rofl:

So.. I heard on the news that one location weretelling ppl at 6:45 (this went from 5-8) that they were no longer doing the free coffee so I guess we should be lucky we got some, seriously that is NOT the way to gain customers, I'm sure most ppl will contine to go to Starbucks so it prob will backfire on them big time. :( I could have organized the hell out of it and it would have been a much easier experience :p