PDA

View Full Version : My DD is sick...

ahippiechic
02-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Some kind of stomach virus I think. She felt bad yesterday, and has been up since about 3 AM this morning, throwing up. :(

freeby4me
02-26-2008, 07:31 AM
There is some nasty nasty stuff going round right now. I had a stomach virus type thing last weekend as did my son, it was horrible cramping.
Make sure she drinks lots of fluids, and hopefully it wont last long.

earnhardt1
02-26-2008, 07:38 AM
awww that sucks hope she feels better.. jr had the tummy thing the other day
it was those dang smufs....:)

dv8grl
02-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Hope she feels better soon!!!!!

Memedav
02-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Awww, hope she feels better real soon. Greta had strep throat last month, then just as she was getting better she came down with that nasty stomach virus. Of course then I got pneumonia and then Fiona got the stomach virus. Hope yours is feeling better really soon and it passes quickly.

sheila_361
02-26-2008, 08:41 AM
awww poor thing,hope she's feeling better soon.

ahippiechic
02-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Thanx.

She got sick just a little bit ago and was crying because she said it came out her nose too! Poor baby! She's probably only thrown up maybe 3 times in her life before now, and she hates it so bad.

She's bed with about 20 stuffed 'things' and is watching Scooby Doo.

Willow
02-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Oh the poor kid. :( I hope she feels better soon.

Johnsmom
02-26-2008, 09:41 AM
There's some really awful stomach bug going around. Some of my younger son's classmates have had it and now my sister in law is home with her children since they have it. It just went around at my husband's workplace. I hope she feels better soon. There's nothing worse than when it comes out the nose, too. Poor little thing :sob

Jackie_Blu
02-26-2008, 09:56 AM
awwwww, so sorry to hear she's sick. Tell her we are thinking of her and hope she gets better soon:hug

PrincessArky
02-26-2008, 10:46 AM
oh I hope it is a fast moving one and she is better soon

ahippiechic
02-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Her daddy stopped by to see her on his way to work just now and she threw up on him!

PrincessArky
02-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Her daddy stopped by to see her on his way to work just now and she threw up on him!

oh man that is priceless lol

ahippiechic
02-26-2008, 11:08 AM
oh man that is priceless lol

It so was! I really did try not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. She raised up to hug him & threw up on his back. (It was just Powerade tho)

He cleaned up here and I loaned him a tshirt, so he wouldn't be late for work.

PrincessArky
02-26-2008, 11:11 AM
It so was! I really did try not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. She raised up to hug him & threw up on his back. (It was just Powerade tho)

He cleaned up here and I loaned him a tshirt, so he wouldn't be late for work.

I would pay my kids if they would do that to my ex lol

Aloha from paradise
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I hope she feels better soon:)

jayhawkfan
02-26-2008, 09:35 PM
I hope she is feeling better

tracey74
02-26-2008, 11:16 PM
my niece had this last week then last night she started running a fever of 104 and feeling dizzy my sister took her to the pediatrician today and he said its some strain of cold going around these kids are getting thats causing high fever he ruled out meningitis and strep and flu. and again tonight she had a fever of 102 after having one all day of 99. poor kids cant get a break with all these viruses going around, hope youre daughter gets to feeling better and if she says in a week or so she feels bad and dizzy you will know what it is causing it.

Army-Mom
02-27-2008, 04:03 AM
sending prayers, hope she is feeling better.

ladybugva
02-27-2008, 06:53 AM
ok have to say that's classic and gross at the same time. Have been thrown up on and it's no fun.

My oldest DS was bad about just throwing up where ever he was and not trying to get to the bathroom, we had a long talk about that one. I mean he leaned over the top bunk of his bed once and threw up and occasionally my other 2 sleep right there on the floor glad they weren't that night.

Hope she feels better soon.

ahippiechic
02-27-2008, 07:06 AM
She says her tummy feels a little better this morning but she still has a fever.

She slept better last night too.

Memedav
02-27-2008, 07:09 AM
When Greta had it, it was several days before her tummy returned to normal. Poor baby, it hurts so bad to see them sick doesn't it? I hope she's back on her feet quickly and at least hope the vomiting stops soon...for Daddy's sake lol

Jackie_Blu
02-27-2008, 08:15 AM
Im so glad she's feeling some better this morning:)

Char
02-27-2008, 12:09 PM
It's going around BIG TIME here !

Right here locally, we have four large, major hospitals, and several 'assisted living' homes, clinics etc... Most have been on 'diversion code' (that tells paramedics and the sorts to "don't bring 'em here, we are full up", two are under quarantine and all the employees and visitors have to wear those white paper masks (that's two assisted living complexes), and, all the others are on "no visitors except immediate family".

I don't hurl well, so, I am hoping and praying that I don't get it !

Hubster is a nurse, at a hospital... but he is a 'heart unit' nurse, so, his patients are not actually 'sick', they are there for heart issues, so, hubster is better off than those working with the sick...

They are so short on beds at hubsters hospital, they have people sleeping in the ER waiting on rooms !

Hope your DD is feeling better soon... fluids, fluids fluids !