PDA

View Full Version : Suicide

Corinna
02-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Last night a neighborhood boy of 15 shot himself in the head with a shotgun. The police said that he had left a note telling his family that he loved them. But that was all. I have been so upset thinking of this child and what could have made him do this. I just keep thinking what could be so bad that a child thought he had to do something so drastic. And I keep wondering if he had tried to get help and no one paid him any attention.

Thanks for letting me get this off of my chest!

YankeeMary
02-26-2008, 01:24 AM
How horrific. My heart goes out to that family. It is so tragic and I agree what could be so bad that you would chose to end your life? Maybe he was suffering from an mental illness that know one knew about? I will pray for this family. God rest his soul.

Shann
02-26-2008, 02:21 AM
this is very sad :( Being a kid is tough, maybe he didn't fit in right w/ his peers and was constantally being teasted/bullied, other kids are cruel and it is tough not having any friends, not sure that's his case, but it's hard being an outsider feeling like you never belong.. his family might not have been as supportive as he needed them to be, maybe they were working a lot trying to pay the bills and their relationship w/ their son suffered? or maybe like Mary said he had a mental illness, whatever it was I feel so saddened by his choice to deal with it and my heart goes out to the family left behind to deal. :(

tsquared
02-26-2008, 04:19 AM
That is so sad............sometimes it is hard to tell how a child is feeling

PrincessArky
02-26-2008, 05:16 AM
how terrible I will keep the family and friends in my thoughts and prayers

sea-shell
02-26-2008, 06:05 AM
Not to take away from your thread - a couple of years ago a little boy up the street - shot himself in the head right before the bus came for school - he was 12 :confused:

CLARKS4
02-26-2008, 06:19 AM
So sad Thoughts and prayers for the family.

earnhardt1
02-26-2008, 06:53 AM
It is a sad thing my truest friend in life killed himself when i was 14 worst thing i ever dealt with. He shot himself in the head as well this is makin me cry now.

it is rough

jayhawkfan
02-26-2008, 06:56 AM
How very sad for that family and everyone involved. I have had to deal with that very thing myself and it is brutal. When my nephew was 17 he did the same thing. He was bipolar and they just couldnt get his meds right. He didnt leave a note, and my brother came home from work and found him. It was horrible.

magenta
02-26-2008, 07:59 AM
It is a sad thing my truest friend in life killed himself when i was 14 worst thing i ever dealt with. He shot himself in the head as well this is makin me cry now.

it is rough

My DH's best friend hanged himself when they were 14. DH is 39 and it still gets to him when he hears of a suicide. His friend left no note and not one knows why. They had not a clue it was going to happen.

It is a sad world.

sheila_361
02-26-2008, 08:43 AM
how terribly sad.....

galeane29
02-26-2008, 09:26 AM
This is a tough subject for me as my 1st husband commited suicide.
My heart goes out to you and the family of the child. May God bless
all involved.

YankeeMary
02-26-2008, 09:48 AM
How very sad for that family and everyone involved. I have had to deal with that very thing myself and it is brutal. When my nephew was 17 he did the same thing. He was bipolar and they just couldnt get his meds right. He didnt leave a note, and my brother came home from work and found him. It was horrible.

How horrible for your family and especially your brother. HUGS!!!

YankeeMary
02-26-2008, 09:48 AM
This is a tough subject for me as my 1st husband commited suicide.
My heart goes out to you and the family of the child. May God bless
all involved.

HUGS!!!

BigLyd1
02-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Especially when they are so young like that, it's too bad they don't have a way of looking into the future and seeing all the wonderful things ahead for them. Things might be rough now but maybe whatever the problems were might have seemed minor a year from now, five years from now, etc.

PrincessArky
02-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Especially when they are so young like that, it's too bad they don't have a way of looking into the future and seeing all the wonderful things ahead for them. Things might be rough now but maybe whatever the problems were might have seemed minor a year from now, five years from now, etc.

yeah I know thats one of the first things I always think of because being a teen really isnt always fun :( then when you are in your 20s you just have such a different outlook on life.

We are in a small area here but I can tell ya one thing we have had MANY teen suicides here :( I can remember this one girl who got in a fight with her parents and she simply went into her room and shot herself in the head :( she was only 15 yrs old and the fight was over a boy no less

Last year there was this one boy here who was 15 yrs old and he had just wrecked his grandmas car and he walked up to her house and killed himself in the yard........leaving behind a note that said "Don't worry dad you don't have to kill me I did it myself" My heart just broke over that one.......I always thought his dad was a really nice guy but after his son's death everyone was telling me he was very abusive with his kids....wish I had known that sooner

Char
02-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Awww, that's enough to make ya big time upset !

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem... if these people understood that 'it will pass'... all the sadness and/or pain at the time.

What is so sad to me is that the boy was so distraught that he was able to do it, that breaks my heart... what agony he must have been in. It's terrible.

Corinna
02-26-2008, 11:09 PM
I found out today that the boy has been hospitlaized several times for depression and had went off of his meds. They said that he had asked his mom to take him shopping and she told him that she was to tired and went to sleep. Then he went and wrote a note then shot himself. I know that his mother is going to feel guilty for the rest of her life, even though it is not her fault.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. I know that the prayers are greatly appreciated too.

PrincessArky
02-27-2008, 05:48 AM
I found out today that the boy has been hospitlaized several times for depression and had went off of his meds. They said that he had asked his mom to take him shopping and she told him that she was to tired and went to sleep. Then he went and wrote a note then shot himself. I know that his mother is going to feel guilty for the rest of her life, even though it is not her fault.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. I know that the prayers are greatly appreciated too.

oh wow I really feel for what she is going to be having to deal with :(

gordo24
02-27-2008, 09:31 AM
i knew i should not have clicked on this thread. tomorrow my son would be 30 yrs. old. he took his life, shot himself, oct. 1, 2002. oh how i dread tomorrow, and believe me the pain & heart break does not go away. i really don't want to say much more cuz i posted about this about a month after it happened & got some negative replies on how selfish he was to do what he did. i do remember tsquare (and a few others ) had some compassionate words for me. i pray for that boy's family.

PrincessArky
02-27-2008, 09:36 AM
i knew i should not have clicked on this thread. tomorrow my son would be 30 yrs. old. he took his life, shot himself, oct. 1, 2002. oh how i dread tomorrow, and believe me the pain & heart break does not go away. i really don't want to say much more cuz i posted about this about a month after it happened & got some negative replies on how selfish he was to do what he did. i do remember tsquare (and a few others ) had some compassionate words for me. i pray for that boy's family.

I am so sorry for you loss. I cant even begin to imagine the pain the parents go through

tigger4
02-27-2008, 11:04 AM
I feel awful for that poor family.

My stepBIL killed himself about 5 years ago. My FIL (his dad) is the one who found him. It almost killed my poor FIL. I couldn't imagine losing a child, let alone losing one that way. My middle daughter has always had a very hard time dealing with her uncles death. It has really tore our family up.

BlueBerriTerri
02-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Y'all are making me cry. Somehow, saying I'm sorry doesn't seem like enough, but I am. I can't wait for my kids to get home so that I can hug them. They're gonna think I'm crazy.

Fred12
02-28-2008, 07:46 PM
My son's room mate shot and killed himself sometime late last night. When he didn't show up for work today his brother called and got no answer, he called him all day. He finally went over to his house because he had a really bad feeling. When he didn't answer the door he broke a window and went in. He found him in his bed, no note or anything. I am not sure but he was about 23 or 24 maybe a little older. The police called my son today at his girlfriends house and asked him to sign a consent form for them to search the house.

The poor guy really had no one, his family basically washed their hands of him (all but his brother) because he was a drug user. My son lived with him for a few months when he and his girlfriend broke up. They were in the process of getting back together and he spent the night with her last night. I only met him once, he came here for Christmas with my son. He was quiet and seemed really nice. He had a great job, great apartment, and made a lot of money. He had a very promising future. It is so sad. I wonder how his family feels now. They wouldn't let him be with them for Christmas so he spent it with us.

This is the second friend that my son has lost to suicide, the other one shot himself when his baby was still born.

earnhardt1
02-28-2008, 07:57 PM
suicide really sucks!! i cant go into details here but it isnt easy and the ppl that say it is for the weak haev no clue...... prayers to everyone dealin with loss

buglebe
02-28-2008, 09:18 PM

The person who was so cruel to say that to you should burn in ****!

PrincessArky
02-29-2008, 05:31 AM
My son's room mate shot and killed himself sometime late last night. When he didn't show up for work today his brother called and got no answer, he called him all day. He finally went over to his house because he had a really bad feeling. When he didn't answer the door he broke a window and went in. He found him in his bed, no note or anything. I am not sure but he was about 23 or 24 maybe a little older. The police called my son today at his girlfriends house and asked him to sign a consent form for them to search the house.

The poor guy really had no one, his family basically washed their hands of him (all but his brother) because he was a drug user. My son lived with him for a few months when he and his girlfriend broke up. They were in the process of getting back together and he spent the night with her last night. I only met him once, he came here for Christmas with my son. He was quiet and seemed really nice. He had a great job, great apartment, and made a lot of money. He had a very promising future. It is so sad. I wonder how his family feels now. They wouldn't let him be with them for Christmas so he spent it with us.

This is the second friend that my son has lost to suicide, the other one shot himself when his baby was still born.

oh thats so sad my thoughts and prayers go out for his family

MsLynn
02-29-2008, 06:40 AM
I just love this song, and it really just says it all

It was just another story written on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score
It said he was only eighteen, a boy about my age
They found him face down on the bedroom floor

There'll be services on Friday at the Lawrence Funeral Home
Then out on Mooresville highway, they'll lay him 'neath a stone...

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody know

Did his girlfriend break up with him, did he buy or steal that gun?
Did he lose a fight with drugs or alcohol?
Did his Mom and Daddy forget to say I love you son?
Did no one see the writing on the wall?

I'm not blamin' anybody, we all do the best we can
I know hindsight's 20/20, but I still don't understand...

It was just another story printed on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score...

Fred12
02-29-2008, 11:59 AM
It does say it all and it is so sad. I talked to my son today and his other friend John (Brian's best friend) was with him until about 10:00 on Wednedsay night and said everything seemed fine. And about 11:00 or 12:00 (according to the police) he killed himself. No note, no suicide talk, nothing. John and Robby both think that Brian thought that was the only way for him to stop using heroin, and felt like he couldn't beat it. He could have beat it, but he refused to go into rehab. He was using a lot. His boss told him if he would go into rehab he would hold his job for him. As I said earlier I met him at Christmas, he came home with my son because his family would not let him spend Christmas with them. He seemed like a really nice guy. He was real quiet and played with my grandson a lot. He's the same age as Brian's son. He had a great job, made a lot of money, had a lot of nice things, had a really nice house. Big plasma TV's in every room. And could of had a great future if only he had gotten some help. And he had no idea that maybe next week or next month or next year something good could have happened to change his life, but now it's too late. I just can't stop crying, it is so sad.

I just love this song, and it really just says it all

It was just another story written on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score
It said he was only eighteen, a boy about my age
They found him face down on the bedroom floor

There'll be services on Friday at the Lawrence Funeral Home
Then out on Mooresville highway, they'll lay him 'neath a stone...

Did his girlfriend break up with him, did he buy or steal that gun?
Did he lose a fight with drugs or alcohol?
Did his Mom and Daddy forget to say I love you son?
Did no one see the writing on the wall?

I'm not blamin' anybody, we all do the best we can
I know hindsight's 20/20, but I still don't understand...

It was just another story printed on the second page
Underneath the Tiger's football score...

tigger4
02-29-2008, 01:21 PM
That is so sad Fred.

My BIL was also a drug addict. I felt so bad for my poor FIL when BIL died. He had an autopsy done hoping to find out if he was using when he died. He wanted an answer as to why he would do this. Sadly, he didn't have any drugs in his system at the time of death. It would have been easier on my FIL if he had then he could blame the drugs.

buglebe
02-29-2008, 04:10 PM
That is so sad Fred.

My BIL was also a drug addict. I felt so bad for my poor FIL when BIL died. He had an autopsy done hoping to find out if he was using when he died. He wanted an answer as to why he would do this. Sadly, he didn't have any drugs in his system at the time of death. It would have been easier on my FIL if he had then he could blame the drugs.

Tell your father in law his son was trying to kick the habit and that was why no drugs in his system and why he killed himself. What they go through trying to get off the drug is something no one wants to see someone they love go through, infact you wouldn't want to see your enemy go through. I have seen it first hand and very recently. It is horrible. That is why your BIL killed himself. They also feel such shame for what they have done to the people they love. Drugs are a terrible thing and some people get involved and hooked on them when they are still kids and don't have a clue what they are doing. I don't know how a family can turn their back on a child they love.

Corinna
03-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Well,
I have been debating on telling all of you this but here goes...
Since I started this thread a little while back my cousins wife tried to kill herself. She took over 100 Coumadin pills. They did get to her in time. Thank God. And last night my husband and I got a phone call saying that our best friend shot himself in the head. All I know about it is that he is alive. They put him in the hospital under a suicide watch and are not telling the family anything. I'm thinking that it must not be very serious for them to do that. I do hope and pray that all is well with the both of them.

PrincessArky
03-10-2008, 04:14 AM
Well,
I have been debating on telling all of you this but here goes...
Since I started this thread a little while back my cousins wife tried to kill herself. She took over 100 Coumadin pills. They did get to her in time. Thank God. And last night my husband and I got a phone call saying that our best friend shot himself in the head. All I know about it is that he is alive. They put him in the hospital under a suicide watch and are not telling the family anything. I'm thinking that it must not be very serious for them to do that. I do hope and pray that all is well with the both of them.

I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers........being to the point where you feel you were better off dead is one of the most painful things a person can go through

CLARKS4
03-10-2008, 05:47 AM
This guy my hubby works with, his wife just tried to commit suicide last week. She is in the hospital now and they dont know if she will live or not. She cut both her wrist, both her legs, and her throat. When her hubby found her she didnt have a pulse. We think she was depressed over her son having to return to Iraq. He just left 2 weeks ago.

CLARKS4
03-10-2008, 05:49 AM
suicide really sucks!! i cant go into details here but it isnt easy and the ppl that say it is for the weak haev no clue...... prayers to everyone dealin with loss

Suicide is not for the weak. The weak cant take their own lives.

PrincessArky
03-10-2008, 05:57 AM
This guy my hubby works with, his wife just tried to commit suicide last week. She is in the hospital now and they dont know if she will live or not. She cut both her wrist, both her legs, and her throat. When her hubby found her she didnt have a pulse. We think she was depressed over her son having to return to Iraq. He just left 2 weeks ago.

oh how sad :( my toughts and prayers go out to her and her family

Army-Mom
03-10-2008, 05:59 AM
my prayers are with the family

YNKYH8R
03-10-2008, 06:21 AM
It does say it all and it is so sad. I talked to my son today and his other friend John (Brian's best friend) was with him until about 10:00 on Wednedsay night and said everything seemed fine. And about 11:00 or 12:00 (according to the police) he killed himself. No note, no suicide talk, nothing. John and Robby both think that Brian thought that was the only way for him to stop using heroin, and felt like he couldn't beat it. He could have beat it, but he refused to go into rehab. He was using a lot. His boss told him if he would go into rehab he would hold his job for him. As I said earlier I met him at Christmas, he came home with my son because his family would not let him spend Christmas with them. He seemed like a really nice guy. He was real quiet and played with my grandson a lot. He's the same age as Brian's son. He had a great job, made a lot of money, had a lot of nice things, had a really nice house. Big plasma TV's in every room. And could of had a great future if only he had gotten some help. And he had no idea that maybe next week or next month or next year something good could have happened to change his life, but now it's too late. I just can't stop crying, it is so sad.I read this and it only goes to show that having material things is not what makes for a happy life. I don't know what would have had to have happened within a year or so to change his life (short of family reconsiliation) and his outlook on the future.

YNKYH8R
03-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Suicide is not for the weak. The weak cant take their own lives.I know I'm going to go to work kicking myself but I think I'm misunderstanding your verbage here. From your wording it sounds like you're saying it takes a strong person to kill themselves. (I know that is not what you MEAN....) It's just worded funny.

There is this line from a song I know about Sucicide it goes....

"Moving on...is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard.
You know the sleeping feel no more pain...
and the living are scarred."

CLARKS4
03-10-2008, 06:39 AM
I know I'm going to go to work kicking myself but I think I'm misunderstanding your verbage here. From your wording it sounds like you're saying it takes a strong person to kill themselves. (I know that is not what you MEAN....) It's just worded funny.

There is this line from a song I know about Sucicide it goes....

"Moving on...is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard.
You know the sleeping feel no more pain...
and the living are scarred."

Yeah after I reread it, it does sound a little strange but I dont know how else to word it. LOL

JustDoIt
03-10-2008, 07:03 AM
I highly recommend the documentary "The Bridge". It talks about suicides at the Golden Gate Bridge. Although not for the weak of heart, I think it sends a powerful message, and is interesting. They show family of suicide victims, and they show a survivor. I found it very interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_%28documentary_film%29

My thoghts go out to anyone who has lost someone like this. I have, myself, lost 4 friends to suicide. And it's never easy, or explainable.

aussiegirl
03-10-2008, 07:48 AM
I highly recommend the documentary "The Bridge". It talks about suicides at the Golden Gate Bridge. Although not for the weak of heart, I think it sends a powerful message, and is interesting. They show family of suicide victims, and they show a survivor. I found it very interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_%28documentary_film%29

My thoghts go out to anyone who has lost someone like this. I have, myself, lost 4 friends to suicide. And it's never easy, or explainable.

I heard of that documentary before and I wanted to see it. Where did you find it?

I swear life will never be the same after a suicide.

iluvmybaby
03-10-2008, 09:09 AM
I think mental illness is a very sad thing, it warps the way you see the world, and how you feel day to day. Most people who suffer from mental illness don't have external symptoms, and go untreated. I have always believed that suicide is for cowards, that it is easy way out. Living, now that is what is hard. I have been down and out, going through a really really really hard time, I was feeling 6 feet under, like I was in a deep dark hole. No matter how bad things get, the sun will always come up tomorrow, and eventually things will get better. Suicide is a sad, horrible thing. My thoughts and prayers and with all the ppls family and friends that were mentioned.

PrincessArky
03-10-2008, 09:18 AM
No matter how bad things get, the sun will always come up tomorrow, and eventually things will get better.

yeah but sometimes for us mentally ill ppl that is hard to see......I have battled mental illness for decades. I can either take no meds and be up and down like a yo yo or I can take meds and still have my depressive times w/out the highs........I take my meds everyday........I have some days that are ok but I cant honestly say I don't have many that are good anymore

CLARKS4
03-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Update to hubby's friend.
He went to the hospital today to check on them and she is in ICU. He said she cut her neck in a v shape and then on both arms they counted 14 cuts and about the same number on her legs. They are transporting her to a mental hospital today. They are thinking that it was caused by one of the new meds they put her on recently. They said she has never been this way before. She has been depressed but not to this point. The family is trying very hard to understand and cope with things. They are a praying family, so I know they would appreciate any prayers that you could give.

JustDoIt
03-10-2008, 10:54 AM
I heard of that documentary before and I wanted to see it. Where did you find it?

I swear life will never be the same after a suicide.

I actually saw it first on The Documentary Channel, then I rented it at the local movie store cause I had only caught the tail end of it.
I think it explains a bit more in depth the lives of these people, and by the end of it, I was crying my eyes out, but I understood a bit more why they had done what they did. Not that it makes it any easier, by all means.

I hope your friend makes it out ok CLARKS......hopefully with counselling and good friends and family to surround her, she will be able to get past what made her do this, and realize how lucky she is.

dcut4
03-10-2008, 03:01 PM
I think mental illness is a very sad thing, it warps the way you see the world, and how you feel day to day. Most people who suffer from mental illness don't have external symptoms, and go untreated. I have always believed that suicide is for cowards, that it is easy way out. Living, now that is what is hard. I have been down and out, going through a really really really hard time, I was feeling 6 feet under, like I was in a deep dark hole. No matter how bad things get, the sun will always come up tomorrow, and eventually things will get better. Suicide is a sad, horrible thing. My thoughts and prayers and with all the ppls family and friends that were mentioned.

I think that is a pretty blanket statement. My mom died by suicide and believe me she was no coward, I can not and will not judge her or anyone else until I go through the EXACT same thing. She would not have gotten better tomorrow or the next day..the sun was never going to shine for her again it was only going to get darker. She faced some of her biggest fears before and during her suicide and I know for a fact, for her at least it was the most courageous thing she ever did. Am I justifying it or saying it was right..no, not at all. But in retrospect I don't blame her for the choice she made.

iluvmybaby
03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
yeah but sometimes for us mentally ill ppl that is hard to see......I have battled mental illness for decades. I can either take no meds and be up and down like a yo yo or I can take meds and still have my depressive times w/out the highs........I take my meds everyday........I have some days that are ok but I cant honestly say I don't have many that are good anymore

You didn't read my entire host, I have a mental illness, and several times was on medications. However, I try to always think that there tomorrow HAS to be better, and that my situation will improve or I will be back down on rock bottom again. Mental illness NEVER goes away, it is just treated.

She would not have gotten better tomorrow or the next day..the sun was never going to shine for her again it was only going to get darker. She faced some of her biggest fears before and during her suicide and I know for a fact, for her at least it was the most courageous thing she ever did.

I don't know your mother situation, I have known a very dear friend of mine who committed suicide after she had no quality of life do to mental and physical illness. My sympathies are with you and your family.

I somewhat disagree with you, I think that as long as their is life there ialways a way. I live every day to the fullest, enjoy my family and friends, and try to just get through things one step a time.

PrincessArky
03-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Mental illness NEVER goes away, it is just treated.

I dont remember saying that it does hence the reason that some NOT all mentally ill ppl decide to take their own life

aussiegirl
03-12-2008, 08:07 AM
I have not read all the posts in this thread, and I really can't either.

I belong to the club that no one wants to be in- Survivors of Suicide.

Truly, unless you have lost someone you love to suicide you cannot even imagine it. It's a living hell that you deal with every day. It's going to be 2 years since I lost someone to suicide on 3/17. It hurts every day.

captainmom
03-16-2008, 10:48 AM
I am on a local rescue squad & have seen first hand the tragedy of suicide. It is a selfish act because the person only thinks of the pain they are in & not the horrible pain they leave behind. We had a 30's year old man shoot himself two days before Christmas, leaving a wife & two young children behind. This man had problems & was told to get help, but he felt he didn't need help.

Sometime people with mental illness feel so much better while on medication that they stop taking it with sad results. Our rescue squad has had to deal with many teenagers over the years that have tried to commit suicide & some that were sucessful. It's never easy & we always hope weve made a positive difference in the lives of those involved.

MERE CHAT
03-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Two friends of mine were suicides. All these stories and many more are such heartbreakers. One thing to remember is if someone says they're "thinking about killing themselves" or "wish they were dead", etc. it may be a cry for help. People often say things they don't really mean but it goes to show you never really know. Please try your best to seek help for them.

mannerswife
03-20-2008, 08:05 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you , but I do agree with this statement posted -

It is a selfish act because the person only thinks of the pain they are in & not the horrible pain they leave behind

And yes I do know what it feels like.My father commited suicide when I was 19 and my uncle when I was much younger.We {myself,brothers and sisters** still have a hard time with it and it has been 24 years now.The guilt we felt and still feel wondering if we could have done something to stop this is overwhelming to say the least and certainly not fair.I loved my father deerly and always will but I do think it was a selfish decision.This is just my opinion and I don't mean to offend anyone with it.I am so sorry for all of you and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

LorLee14
03-21-2008, 06:14 AM
I'm so sorry and my heart goes out to everyone and their families that have had to deal with this. I am not trying to change the subject but maybe some of the teenagers deaths could have been prevented if they did not have access to a gun. If there is a gun in the home and a teenager having problems that could be bad. I know there are other ways just with a gun it is so quick and if they didnt have one at that exact moment of need then maybe the outcome would be different.

tnfuhs
03-21-2008, 09:35 AM
There was a 14 year old boy in the next town that just hung himself. It's so sad.

PrincessArky
03-21-2008, 09:40 AM
There was a 14 year old boy in the next town that just hung himself. It's so sad.

oh I hate to hear that :( such a young life gone