PDA

View Full Version : I Freakin Hate Paypal!!!!!

tntsmom
02-23-2008, 01:03 PM
I cannot access my funds or send money to anyone!! They put a limited access ban on my account! I guess a third party tried to hijack my account!! I am so ****ing pissed off! I did everything they asked to lift the ban, change my password, security question & the phone verification. Now they are reviewing it! I called them to find out how long before the ban is lifted and they said it could take up to a month! What ****ing bs!!!

I am so sick of Paypal!

This is not the first time someone tried to hijack my account. The first time they actually did it and stoled $1000 from my bank account. My bank gave me the money back and dealt with it on their own. But if paypal is soooo secure then why does this keep happening!!

Anyone else had this **** happen to them?????

Shann
02-23-2008, 01:16 PM
wow a lot of issues going on w/ paypal. I'm sorry I cannot say that this has happened. I've had an account w/ them since 2001 but I barely ever use it, like maybe five times since I opened it. Thankfully nothing like that has happened and you have got to be kidding me that it's going to take them a MONTH to review it, that's BS. :mad: I hope you get this taken care of soon.

dixiechicken
02-23-2008, 01:41 PM
With all the PP problems happening lately I see a big influx toward RME :D

Mary_Jo3
02-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Whats RME?

whatever
02-23-2008, 04:05 PM

If that's the new program i have seen on the referral board. I just hope places start taking it. And it becomes more widespread like PP. If so i may switch out myself. I am scared something will happen like that with mine.
You need to make sure you have no spyware or adware on your computer OP.
Cause when you are logging in they could be getting it that way?
I always have mine set on memory, so i do NOT have to type it in.

tntsmom
02-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Yeah, i would definitely switch if RME is offered at more places like pp!!

I am sooo tired of dealing with them!!

I can't pay anyone right now, I just won an auction & had a trade going on, but now I have to contact them & tell them that I can't pay with pp.

EMSnurse
02-23-2008, 07:26 PM

No RME referral links in the referral threads, at least not that I can find. It says in the rules that we can't post referrals for banks, and specifically mentions C2it and PayPal. I assume RME falls in that category. That's a shame, I signed up for an RME account after reading about it here and got a free $25 in my account in about 5 minutes. They also offer $10 referral bonuses, but since I can't post it here, I'll just tell you all to go check it out. MODS NOTE: No referral link or request here, just info.

:dance